XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

I just can't believe the lengths that some people go to. Surely rather than wasting precious hours of your life messing around one can simply wait for a little bit and buy these figures at very decent prices (sometimes even cheaper) on Bricklink.

Yes, but it doesn't really waste that much time, and it saves you money. I picked up a SW magnet set for $3 and got them all off within the hour.

I just can't believe the lengths that some people go to. Surely rather than wasting precious hours of your life messing around one can simply wait for a little bit and buy these figures at very decent prices (sometimes even cheaper) on Bricklink.

No one in the world can convince me to spending more than $5-10 on any single minifig, unless it's chrome C3PO, so for me, magnets it is!

No one in the world can convince me to spending more than $5-10 on any single minifig, unless it's chrome C3PO, so for me, magnets it is!

Aren't the magnet minifigs made with an inferior plastic (China)? That might bother some people.

Try this. :wink: What is most surprising is that it really works!

Yeah, I've heard of the method. It's been around for a while. We have a topic for it somewhere on EB, but I can't find it.

Aren't the magnet minifigs made with an inferior plastic (China)? That might bother some people.

It's worse than that (and I'm not just saying that because I think the concern over differently-sourced parts is overblown). The magnets aren't glued with a normal glue--from what I've heard they use a sort of solvent that merges the top layer of plastic on the legs with that on the magnet. The hot water method works, but I've heard that because of the way the parts are joined, separating them weakens the legs considerably, to the point at which they could fracture under too much stress.

Late to the party on this one. The whole Padme face printing looks low, I agree. In the clone wars video game that was online earlier last year I grabbed a screenshot of her figure in the hopes that it'd make it into a set.

Senator.jpg

Still hoping for this Jango when the EP2 is re-released.

Jango.jpg

Yes, but it doesn't really waste that much time, and it saves you money. I picked up a SW magnet set for $3 and got them all off within the hour.

Seen that before legs are still damaged though minimal and some people could live with that, good thing I don't need any of those figures released in the new magnet packs, the market is going to be saturated with them

I went into Target today just to see if they had anything new/interesting and saw that the new Tie Fighter is being sold for $49.99. That's less than what Lego sells it at ($54.99). I just thought everyone should know.

The whole Padme face printing looks low, I agree. In the clone wars video game that was online earlier last year I grabbed a screenshot of her figure in the hopes that it'd make it into a set.

Most of the figures shown on Toy Fairs seem to be not finalized yet (sticker face prints and torsos, stand-in parts and accessories, etc.) so there is a good chance that the final version will look like that. And if it will, then that would be the best-lookin' CW face IMO. :thumbup:

Most of the figures shown on Toy Fairs seem to be not finalized yet (sticker face prints and torsos, stand-in parts and accessories, etc.) so there is a good chance that the final version will look like that. And if it will, then that would be the best-lookin' CW face IMO. :thumbup:

And the reason for that: In the game, none of the figures are CW style. If that is what the final version of the 'fig will look like, then it will have the CW-style eyes instead of the movie-style ones. :classic:

Hopefully the new Padme figure will have a face print more like the one from the videogame. If so that would deffinently improve the figure from where it currently is. Also do we have any idea yet when we will get pictures of the Palpatine's Arrest set?

Agh, that videogame Padme is wonderful! Though the shown version of her is new and already printed, so I honestly don't think it was just a stand in.. If I think of Satele Shan (which was shown with wonderwoman's face) I can think about it as a stand in, but I'm 99.99% sure it is the final version as well, cause TLG reuses faces from different themes (Such as the same face for Padme Naberrie and Hermione, Leia and Tamina)

:sad:

Not sure if these have been mentioned but new magnets

Images link to HR pictures

853414_800.jpg

853421_800.jpg

Apparently there is one more but haven't found it yet!

enjoy!

Okay, for the second set it's really bad the figures are glued to the base. The printed legs are not as easy replaced as the nonprinted.

shop@home lists 2 new keychains: Anakin (Podrace, and for some odd reason with light flesh arms) and Watto.

Edited by TK-949

So, we're now into March, so when can we expect to see Artoo? (given the act he's supposed to be out this month) I'm talking proper pics and not the video ones we've seen

So, we're now into March, so when can we expect to see Artoo? (given the act he's supposed to be out this month) I'm talking proper pics and not the video ones we've seen

I heard Last week that it will be released in June (or early summer, I don't remember).

I heard Last week that it will be released in June (or early summer, I don't remember).

Welp June is early summer and if they're gonna do that why don't they wait till the 2nd wave to realease it? I remmeber the AT-Ot set a couple years ago was suppose to come out like March 30th but didn't come out till i think the middle of April. But i agree shouldn't we be gettin the pics of the UCS sets and the Palpatine's arrest set here real soon?

Okay, for the second set it's really bad the figures are glued to the base. The printed legs are not as easy replaced as the nonprinted.

shop@home lists 2 new keychains: Anakin (Podrace, and for some odd reason with light flesh arms) and Watto.

That is very odd...weird.

Anakin (Podrace, and for some odd reason with light flesh arms)

:wacko:, I wonder what the reason for this is?

The information on jabbas palace on the front page is wrong I think

The box says it comes with reeyees not zuckuss

still no news on palpatine's arrest? :hmpf_bad: cmon lego just 1 picture :moar:

I'm doubting that we will see it. It's seeming less and less likely that TLC are going to make Palpy's Arrest, to me, as much as I want it. :cry_sad:

Edited by WampaStomper