XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

It's just the angle, because at this view the helmet clearly isn't lacking in print details, even more than the previous Lightning Squadron ARF trooper helmet.

Whoops, I forgot about that picture, my bad :grin:

Edited by ceroknight

Does Barriss come with a cape? Or is that her in her entirety?

Of course she has, and a more accurate shorter one to go with the new dark blue hood. I do think both of these are nice updates to the previous version and are true to the CW reference material, but I'm just not really a fan of the CW face. :sick: She already looked 'beautiful' before IMO. And looks like even the torso print was completely redone even if not that noticeable without the benefit of visual comparison.

barriss.png

The sand stormtrooper is so very beautifully detailed, but I'v said it before for such an intricate print I hope there is a new Mos Eisley or similar so that they are seen again in other sets

Edited by surrideo

Here's a close up of some of the 2012 Minifigs:

6440429519_b3cddd7306_z.jpg

I can't wait to get my hands on Commander Gree :moar:

:wub_drool: What TLG doesn't have in clone trooper quantities, they make up for in quality. I'm editing my budget now, so I can better army-build those ARCs. :grin_wub:

That ARC Trooper still looks to be the best mini-figure in this line-up in my opinion. The printing details on his legs and torso especially are incredible, and the helmet is great.

It's nice to see another image of the red ARF Trooper as well.

Edited by Skarkdahn

And looks like even the torso print was completely redone even if not that noticeable without the benefit of visual comparison.

It merely looks like the belt was change for the new CW one.

The new sandtrooper now has me questioning a little bit...I will still pick them up, but I am not going to build an army of them.

The new sandtrooper now has me questioning a little bit...I will still pick them up, but I am not going to build an army of them.

On the contrary, new pics make me want to army-build them even more :wub: .

Bariss is my new favorite figure! Love the short cape and the blue hood! And yes, I don't have a problem with the CW faces, I really like them.

Is this picture taken from someone who has the figs? If so it looks like (but is hard to tell) that the ARC Trooper fig has lost the fin on the back of his helmet that was in the other pictures.

Is this picture taken from someone who has the figs? If so it looks like (but is hard to tell) that the ARC Trooper fig has lost the fin on the back of his helmet that was in the other pictures.

It was taken by some guy who sold the figs on ebay.

I don't recall seeing any V-Wing pilots in the film. There are V-Wings but I never see the pilots. I was under the impression they were just like any other pilots. Or maybe like white TIE pilots since V-Wing evolves into TIE Fighter.

They were (apparently) at the Battle of Coruscant. They were also with Palpatine's shuttle at the end of ROTS.

Maybe in the movie, but...

?

I think the planet sets are just another way of saying mini set with a minifigure.

Why are you still here?

Edited by fallenangel309

What do you think which of the summer sets will include new minifig of Queen Amidala?

Write your opinions, thoughts and some real possibilities.

Were some rumors about Naboo Royal Starship months ago but that is all for now... :sceptic:

If you'd click the links and look at the pictures, there are white-clad pilots in ROTS. They just never got any screen time.

Well, the original issue arose from whether they are obscure in the film, my point with asking Darth Nihilus to name a scene where they are featured was that the pilots with the enclosed white helmets aren't ever prominently seen in any scenes, which is to say they don't get any screen time... they're in the film, of course I know that, but you never actually see them, therefore they are obscure... I should really have worded post #2729 better...