Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Belville Mafia: Day 4

Amy- A little snot rag. After being quiet early on she's tried harder be a contributing family member. Not sure if she's just putting on an act to avoid suspicion.

Your face is a snot rag! :angry:

I think today makes or breaks us. If we don't get scum today we're screwed. I'm inclined to believe that we lost our investigator early on.

I'd have to agree with you here. Too many loyalists have been killed off, and far too few scum. As in, not all of them. Let's hope we nail one today...

Surely the scum would have thought so too and it would be in their best interest to kill the investigator. Perhaps she hoped her role-claiming would draw the real investigator out and make it easier for her scum team to kill them.

That wasn't even a role-claim. I'm no investigator, I never attempted to claim to be. I've just been misinterpreted, despite me clearly stated my reasons for previously trusting Fuchsia. And when I say 'trusting', I don't mean 100% loyal dedication, jut that I'm more inclined to listen to her reason. Less so now however.

Argh! This is so frustrating! These filthy scum exist to trick and deceive, how are you supposed to set apart the loyalists and the loyalists who are secretly scum! And my parents are deeeaaad! :sing: <sigh>

I was suspect of Petra for a while there, but looing back on her contributions in Day 2, I'm not so sure. Argh! And people all accusing me, again, when I know very well that if I'm voted off today, the scum may very well just win this fight. There's seven of us left. We can assume 2 of the 7 are scummy traitorous non-loyals. If I'm voted off tonight, and another townie is night-killed, then it'll be 3-2 and the final day and you better not screw it up then!

Kinda getting suspicious of Cornelia too. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way...

That wasn't even a role-claim. I'm no investigator, I never attempted to claim to be. I've just been misinterpreted,

Yes, but already three of us still living took it to mean that you were role-claiming. Even if it wasn't your intention, why aren't you dead? Isn't it likely that one of the scum would think you were role-claiming and thus want you disposed of?

Kinda getting suspicious of Cornelia too. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way...

Thanks for being so specific. :sarcasm:

I've been willing to hear you out. I'm by no means sure of this. We've been led on a couple of wild goose chases so far and I'm just looking to catch a megablocking goose. Because otherwise we're all getting cooked. You're just looking rather goose-like right now.

We're allowed to vote in about 3 hours, right? I'll be back then.

I get the feeling things are going to turn on me when voting opens up, but I won't go without a fight. That's not sporting. I want the damn loyalists to win this one with or without me. But I'm going a little crazy looking over these damn notes, so I need a little break. :blush:

We're allowed to vote in about 3 hours, right? I'll be back then.

I get the feeling things are going to turn on me when voting opens up, but I won't go without a fight. That's not sporting. I want the damn loyalists to win this one with or without me. But I'm going a little crazy looking over these damn notes, so I need a little break. :blush:

That's odd. You weren't 'seen in the room', then suddenly you spoke. It's like you're invisible or something. Got something to hide?

We've been able to vote for about eight hours, by my count. I'll start. Amy being invisible clinches it for me - a loyal shouldn't need to do that.

Vote: Amy Spalkowa (iamded)

When you come back, what I would like you to explain is why you were so reluctant to vote for Irena back on day 2, and all the while trying to shift the focus on Richelle and Dragana. I don't understand, in your position it would have been easier for you to simply vote Irena -- it's not as if you had very solid arguments to support Irena's loyalty anyway.

To me, it appeared Dragana was less productive than Irena, and so I figured if we were going to vote off one of the two who just stood around talking about pie, it should be Dragana as I had noted Irena had tried to provoke thought in Day 1. Of course now we know she was just trying to create confusion...

As for my thoughts on Richelle, I was just going from what I'd observed.

Sheesh brother, you've been after me since Day 1. I've tried to ignore it, but you're so damn persistent. You're chasing a dead-end lead here, I'm tellin' you.

Day 1 you came in saying I'm so suspicious for being away half the day, when you yourself were out quite a bit too. You said I'd only spoken once, when I had spoken twice, which is just as much as a few other people too. A mistake on your part, or were you trying to create more doubt against me and hope no one noticed it was wrong? Day 2 you grabbed on to the 'she and Fuchsia are buddy buddy, they must be scum' idea, which I feel I've explained to death. Then when I looked over the past days and noticed Dragana's suspiciousness, placing my vote against her based on that, you used my decision against me saying it wasn't helping my cause. Because I dare not look over previous days events and try to determine who could be scum, nooo. Anyway, you use that to place a vote against me. Good one.

You express absolutely no regret over this, and stand proud of your decision on Day 3. Interestingly enough you place the convicting vote against Dragana, the person I was so suspicious of the previous day. And now you vote for me again, this time for hiding. That's enough for you to cast a vote against me. I don't think you're not loyal, I just think you're misguided. You're heading the wrong way here, brother.

I admit, I was hiding earlier. I didn't want to be seen spending a couple of hours looking through my notes, only to produce almost nothing of use. I typed thought up 2 big different rants, only to read think over them and realise they don't make sense or don't add anything. So I left them alone. A mistake on my part, but not something to vote with...

To me, it appeared Dragana was less productive than Irena, and so I figured if we were going to vote off one of the two who just stood around talking about pie, it should be Dragana as I had noted Irena had tried to provoke thought in Day 1. Of course now we know she was just trying to create confusion...

As for my thoughts on Richelle, I was just going from what I'd observed.

It's still an odd decision to go for Dragana and split the vote once more when there were already 3 votes against Irena. I might have understood if you told us that since Irena hadn't voted yet you didn't want to provoke her into voting for you, but it's not the explanation you're giving. Maybe you knew you didn't need to concern yourself with Irena's vote. I want to give you a chance to prove that you're loyal, but you're not giving me the right answers. :sceptic:

When you come back, what I would like you to explain is why you were so reluctant to vote for Irena back on day 2, and all the while trying to shift the focus on Richelle and Dragana. I don't understand, in your position it would have been easier for you to simply vote Irena -- it's not as if you had very solid arguments to support Irena's loyalty anyway.

Looking back at what she said, it's starting to look more and more like Amy's scum. I understand that Dragana did start the vote against her, but Amy voted for Dragana not because of this, but because she believed that Irena had made some 'interesting comments'. However, Irena did say on Day 2 that Amy's trust in Fuchsia was suspicious, so that makes me a bit more hesitant in voting for Amy.

What are you talking about? The only things Irena said on Day 1 (that weren't about pie :hmpf:) were that we didn't know anything and that she didn't want to convict anybody. Now, I understand that we convicted wrong on Day 1, but maybe she was pressing to not convict because of the suspicion cast upon Amy that day... :look:

I admit, I was hiding earlier. I didn't want to be seen spending a couple of hours looking through my notes, only to produce almost nothing of use. I typed thought up 2 big different rants, only to read think over them and realise they don't make sense or don't add anything. So I left them alone. A mistake on my part, but not something to vote with...

There's nothing wrong with going over your notes without producing anything, but there is something wrong with being signed in anonymously invisible in a mafia game in this type of situation, which I see that you're doing again right now. So let me get this straight, first people suspect you because you're invisible, and then you give a half-megablocked explanation and turn invisible again? Real smart Amy, real smart. :hmpf:

I'm giving you one more chance to defend yourself, Amy, but if you can't impress me with your defense, then I will most certainly be voting for you.

Like Fuchsia, I too worry about making a mistake convicting the wrong person today. Today's vote is absolutely crucial. But Amy doesn't seem to be giving us anything but more doubts.

Amy, being stealthy isn't helping your case. If I saw you looking over notes while I was doing the same I'd probably believe your innocence more not less.

If nothing changes in a few hours I will be voting for you. Now's your chance to put up a logical defense.

I'm going to take a nap, this has been a long day. I see no choice but to vote now and hope that my choice is the right one.

Somehow I have the feeling that if Amy is truly scum I may not survive the night. I'll leave you loyals with the only piece of information I can offer, for whatever it's worth -- I have no night action.

Well, there's only six hours a few hours left in the day, and only one more vote needed to send Amy to her grave. I'm inclined to cast my vote for her, but it's crucial that we convict a scum today, and I don't want to make any rash decisions. Amy, this is your last chance. You have to speak up now and tell us why we shouldn't convict you.

I've waited long enough, and Amy still hasn't shown, so I will:

So let me get this straight, first people suspect you because you're invisible, and then you give a half-megablocked explanation and turn invisible again? Real smart Amy, real smart. :hmpf:

I'm giving you one more chance to defend yourself, Amy, but if you can't impress me with your defense, then I will most certainly be voting for you.

Tammo! You were one of the good ones! The scum are obviously twisting your thoughts. Please realise this tomorrow. Unless you are scum... :hmpf_bad: The most outspoken against me right now seem to be... hmm, Fuchsia, and well, Rupert, but I still am not convinced Rupert's scum. So... Fuchsia and Cornelia. Of course they could just be severely misguided loyalists, while the scum sit back laughing as loyalist turns on loyalist. I don't buy the "I'ma let you finish explaining first. . . . Oh stuff it, it's been too long. Vote!" thing. They could use that to later say, "Well I gave him a chaaance, but he never showed up!" I'm a child, children need naps. And now I am damn refreshed and ready to argue.

–Wait, what do you mean, 'turned invisible aga-', oh, I never stopped hiding did I? I'm hiding right now aren't I? :look: Woops. I'll get right on that. :bluh: Look everyone, here I am!

What are you talking about? The only things Irena said on Day 1 (that weren't about pie :hmpf:) were that we didn't know anything and that she didn't want to convict anybody. Now, I understand that we convicted wrong on Day 1, but maybe she was pressing to not convict because of the suspicion cast upon Amy that day... :look:

She was challenging the ideals we were going with, saying the splitting the vote would be a better alternative to voting off a townie, which is damn likely what we'd do and indeed what we did. Which is more contribution than what Dragana brought to the table.

Wait. Wait a second, Tammo that was the final nail in my coffin! *oh2* Aw dangit! Fine, so be it! But... townies who are still alive tomorrow: Don't make the mistakes I did! Look over the past days, how people have interacted with the dead-proven-innocent, who's been convincing every to vote for the townies who seemed most suspicious (i.e. Sammy, Dragana, myself) and please do try your damn best to find the last scum!

Vote count:

Amy Spalkowa / iamded: 4 (Rufus, Fugazi, CorneliusMurdock, Captain Tamamono)

The Day has ended with the conviction of Amy Spalkowa.

It is now Night, please send in those Night Actions as soon as you can, the sooner I get them the sooner I can work on preparing Day 5. :classic: