lightningtiger

MOC - Workshop Supply & Engineering building

Like I said, I'm going on with it and did someone say paint before.....

0000_1_workshop_supplies_079.jpg

0000_1_workshop_supplies_078.jpg

Now some W-I-P of the exterior of the whole structure.

0000_1_workshop_supplies_077.jpg

0000_1_workshop_supplies_076.jpg

Okay, now for the good oil.....

0000_1_workshop_supplies_075.jpg

More still to come....so comments are still welcome and keep on watching ! :grin:

I must ask the question, doesn't anyone like this W-I-P ? :look:

If I don't like something, I don't reply.

You do the math on this one... :laugh:

Just keep 'm coming. I love to see progress shots on a build. Your sheer enthousiasm is great to see as well. :thumbup:

If I don't like something, I don't reply.

You do the math on this one... :laugh:

Just keep 'm coming. I love to see progress shots on a build. Your sheer enthousiasm is great to see as well. :thumbup:

Yep, math.....1 + 1 = 4.5768879 :laugh:

Thank you for your kind comments 'L-space', I still have to finish in the interior of the workshop area, I have had to fore go the drafting suite and include more machinery and equipment.

Keep those comments comming and keep on watching tomorrow ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

I like all the machines you have built for this thing.

Thanks 'jonwil', I have just finished a cut-off saw on a bench for cutting metal tubing and soild thin pieces of metal to be welded.

Posting that tomorrow.

Keep on watching ! :grin:

Just spent an hour on LDD designing a toilet to fit behind that sign-written section of the front wall of the workshop area....that also will be built tomorrow and posted.

Looking at designs for pubs and cold stores (somewhere to store apples and carrots for pick up).....suggestions and comments welcome as always ! :sweet:

Love the paint colour blender thing and girly calendar. Classic.

You gotta have a coffee machine in there though. :laugh:

Love the paint colour blender thing and girly calendar. Classic.

You gotta have a coffee machine in there though. :laugh:

Thank you 'Toadtorrent' for your kind words, actually I might just make an old fashioned electric urn on a trolley so then it can be positioned anyway in the workshop. :wink:

Keep on watching because I still might have more surprises instore for everyone ! :grin:

Like I said, I'm going on with it and did someone say paint before.....

0000_1_workshop_supplies_079.jpg

0000_1_workshop_supplies_078.jpg

Might suggest that instead of all white 1x1 rounds on the paint spinner rack, different colored 1x1 rounds. 1. It shows the different colors to mix. 2. It will break up the white/tan appearance of that entire area of the MOC.

~LCM

Might suggest that instead of all white 1x1 rounds on the paint spinner rack, different colored 1x1 rounds. 1. It shows the different colors to mix. 2. It will break up the white/tan appearance of that entire area of the MOC.

~LCM

Thanks 'LCM', but the problem would be that it might not spin and it can not go any higher than it is.....but coloured mod plates holding the black tubes might be possible - all depending on my spare parts department at home ! :blush:

Keep those comments comming everyone......gee, I think that is the first paint tint equipment ever in Lego....I might be wrong though. :blush:

Well I'm a little bit late to the feedback, and AussieJimbo beat me too it, but I love the rack for the shovels. That's brilliant. Now if I could just do that in my real life sized shed...

Great work on this one, lightning tiger.

Well I'm a little bit late to the feedback, and AussieJimbo beat me too it, but I love the rack for the shovels. That's brilliant. Now if I could just do that in my real life sized shed...

Great work on this one, lightning tiger.

Thanks 'Churchill' for your comments, keep watching like I said for more surprises and for your shed in reallife....Lego is real life is one word - Ikea ! :iamded_lol:

Brick On everyone ! :grin:

Lego is real life is one word - Ikea

That's funny. I haven't been there in a long time. Maybe it's time to go back. Wouldn't if be funny if someday maybe I'll sent you pictures of shed and garage ideas that I got from your workshop? I don't think my wife would let me hang that calender.

Speaking of which, wouldn't it be funny to have a real sized calender like that but with minifigs?!

5864787080_18fa01d359_z.jpg

Here's what I did following your example. The final won't be orange though. LoL

~LCM

Not bad 'LCM', don't forget the filler tubes - but remember yours is purely Lego City style of build and mine is realistic so many of my designs might look basic, that's because in real life....well they are ! :laugh:

Can't wait to see that in my name sake hardware store.....I bless it ! :wink:

Update time.....

0000_1_workshop_supplies_072.jpg

0000_1_workshop_supplies_071.jpg

0000_1_workshop_supplies_070.jpg

0000_1_workshop_supplies_069.jpg

Spot the changes and differences, also the new things like oh say, the electric urn for hot water - tea, coffee or Bonox !? :laugh:

Still more to come...comments very welcome and keep on watching ! :grin:

Wheres the Icebox to store the Vegimite in? Looks great. I am really enjoying seeing the machinery come together.

Brick On!

~LCM

Edited by LegoCityMann

Wheres the Icebox to store the Vegimite in? Looks great. I am really enjoying seeing the machinery come together.

Brick On!

~LCM

Thanks for the comments 'LCM', well, that's in the interior all done....I only need to finish the exterior parts and make some custom figures to work the shop floor.

By the way, who keeps Vegimite in the fridge, I don't and never have....my mother-in-law does if she has a jar of the greatest sandwich spread in the world ! :excited:

Keep on commenting and watching ! :grin:

I've been busy with my own bricking the last few days but that just makes the next look at this MOC all the better.

It's looking great with all the new stuff. Paint thing is cool as are all of the odds and ends that have appeared in the workshop.

:classic: :classic:

this looks fantastic LT!! I'm picturing the black plates as rubber mats so the poor workers dont go home with sore feet :tongue: nice touch!

love the drop saw and metal press very nicely done :thumbup:

Vegimite in the fridge? *huh* never!!! specking of Ice box... thats one thing i always see and use when going to my farm on weekends always need a few bags of ice to keep me tinnies cold :drunk:

IS41SAS.jpg

maybe one of these out side one of your store?

Another update, but I need to hear what people like.....I have added a black roof section just over the roller door part....comments....good or bad.....like it.....hate it.....please tell this poor old tiger eh ? :cry_sad::blush:

0000_1_workshop_supplies_068.jpg

0000_1_workshop_supplies_067.jpg

Oh, besides thanks 'AJ' and 'Tan Tile' for your kind words, etc,. and I made an ice box back in 2009 - one of my first service stations - a heavily modified 7993 Octan ! :wink:

Keep on watching, keep on commenting.....always Brick On ! :grin:

Hey LT, the little roof section might look better in white but I'm not sure it's really in keeping with the rest of the building.

I can see what you have in mind though, many workshops have nice big skylights to ensure plenty of light for the mechanics to work with. I'm still trying to come up with a roof that works for my tyre place.

Your models don't really need roofing, you want to see all those nice interior details.

:classic: :classic:

Edited by AussieJimbo

I think you are right 'AJ', that's why I asked......I might be removing that section of black tomorrow morning and post some more fresh pictures.

Any other suggestions are quite welcome....keep on watching !