KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Ordered 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle with 20% discount from Amazon.it - that's €213 delivered (£170) - a reasonable price I think. Now I just hope it actually arrives :sweet:

I've been waiting for Shopko to drop their clearance prices, and sure enough they did. I picked up the Mandalorian and Clone Trooper battle packs for $7.49 each, and (not SW related) the buildable Joker for a whopping $3.74!

I just ordered another rare 1 of 1,000 tin, the Darth Maul Mini Sith Infiltrator. It was sold exclusively at Comic-Con this year, so I had to find it for sale online. I am still waiting for the delivery, but I found some pictures on flickr here: LEGO Star Wars SDCC 2012 Exclusive DARTH MAUL's Mini SITH INFILTRATOR.

I also got the Darth Maul minifigure polybag.

I just ordered another rare 1 of 1,000 tin, the Darth Maul Mini Sith Infiltrator. It was sold exclusively at Comic-Con this year, so I had to find it for sale online. I am still waiting for the delivery, but I found some pictures on flickr here: LEGO Star Wars SDCC 2012 Exclusive DARTH MAUL's Mini SITH INFILTRATOR.

I've got one too but I'm too scared to open it.

Let us know what it's like if you put it together.

I've got one too but I'm too scared to open it.

Let us know what it's like if you put it together.

I don't think I can open it myself :tongue: I found a picture here of it built though.

Edited by drdesignz

I got the new dessert skiff. Mostly for the awesome new Boba Fett! :laugh: My

parents are probably going to get me Jabba's palace for my birthday, so I

thought I'd pare the two. :wink:

Bought Lando from the Desert Skiff set, the only figure that I wanted from it. I have the Boba Fett from the Slave 1 and I'm happy with it.

Walmart is having a heck of a sale right now, picked up R2-D2 for $150 and a Death Star 10188 for $359 from the Star Wars genre. Many good deals going on.

Edited by LegoDad

Walmart is having a heck of a sale right now, picked up R2-D2 for $150 and a Death Star 10188 for $359 from the Star Wars genre. Many good deals going on.

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they also sold UCS sets, because I've never checked them out online. I see the Super Star Destroyer is only $335. That might just be my next purchase.

After a very quiet August with only a few Bricklink orders, things went mad for September with all the great deals around :grin: ! This is what I bought over the last 2 months but most of it was in the last 3 weeks! I even managed to slip a couple of Lord of the Rings sets in. :laugh:

Slave 1 Star Wars Celebration tin

2 9509 SW Advent calendars

6 9488 Elite Clone & Commando Droid BP

3 9489 Endor Rebel Trooper & Imperial Trooper BP

3 8091 Republic Swamp Speeder

1 9677 X-wing Starfighter & Yavin 4

1 9678 Twin Pod Cloud-Car & Bespin

1 9679 AT-ST & Endor

2 7673 Magnaguard Starfighter (used)

2 8018 Armored Assault Tank (used)

1 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack

1 8015 Assassin Droid Battle Pack

1 9499 Gungan Sub

1 9525 Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian Fighter

1 9472 Attack on Weathertop

1 9471 Uruk-hai Army

1 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi starfighter

1 9497 Republic striker-Class Fighter

3 Geonosian Warrior

11 WolfPack Clone Troopers

3 Clone Pilot

5 CW Clone Gunner

14 CW Clone Trooper

1 ARF Clone Tooper

1 Horn Company Clone Trooper

I just made my first "Bricktober"-related purchase at Toys'R'Us this year (and look forward to a few more :wink: ). My purchase was mostly non-Star Wars-related, but did include two of the new Series 2 Planets sets:

1x 9677 X-wing Starfighter & Yavin 4

1x 9679 AT-ST & Endor

UCS B-Wing with another TC14 'droid thrown in from S@H. Double VIP points takes me up to £80 saved up, so it is nearly time to splurge!

Couldn't resist the Death Star at $335 with free shipping. Can't wait to build this thing. it should provide lots of good photo opportunities!

I got the 7778 Midi-scale Millennium Falcon, to complete my 8099 Midi-scale Imperial Star Destroyer. Love them both. Love Midi-scale, wish Lego would make a lot more of them. And more minis. I'm a sucker for small sets. I think I have all of them now. Well, all IV-VI models at least. ;-)

Just got the UCS B-Wing and a free TC-14 from my local LEGO shop! Can't wait to get home from work! :laugh:

Just got the UCS B-Wing and a free TC-14 from my local LEGO shop! Can't wait to get home from work! :laugh:

I'm trying to resist to that shining B-wing who calls my name every time I go to the lego online store... :hmpf:

Be sure to post lots of pictures and of course the modifications you mentionned earlier :wink:

Edited by Bob De Quatre

Finally picked up the Gungan Sub (if only for Amidala) and Saesee Tin's fighter to complete the collection. This also gave me my third TC-14, and with the additional Sopwith Camel purchase, a whole stack of VIP points.

I got a lot since the website went down (and five more days of posts got deleted):

• SDCC exclusive Mini Sith Infiltrator
  • Naboo Starfighter
  • The Battle of Naboo
  • Anakin's Jedi Interceptor
  • Desert Skiff
  • Ewok Attack
  • Sith Nightspeeder
  • Geonosian Cannon
  • Planet Series 2
  • Darth Maul polybag
  • Chrome Darth Vader polybag
  • Venator Class Republic Attack polybag

I kinda regret getting the calendar.

How can you already regret getting it?? You won't know all that's inside until the christmas eve!!... :hmpf::cry_happy: