KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

While on a weekend away in Denmark I got lucky and managed to find 8083 and 8084 battlepacks with a large discount in a store (came down to about 7 euro a pack, which is a pretty amazing deal in my book). So I picked those up before an army builder popped up and took the whole supply. Also got the 7914 Mando battlepack with a 2 euro discount and finally picked up the last 2 minifigures from the CMF series 4 I was still missing. So all in all been an excellent trip.

I guess mine was the Mando Battle Pack.It's a really good det1I got two.Great for building a mando army.Now,to get a mando you don't have to buy jango!I reccomend it! :thumbup:

starwars-gb.jpg

A new banner just surfaced on my regional Shop@Home.

I like it :wub:

I hope this means that all S@Hs now have the new Star Wars Lineup? :sceptic:

starwars-gb.jpg

A new banner just surfaced on my regional Shop@Home.

I like it :wub:

I hope this means that all S@Hs now have the new Star Wars Lineup? :sceptic:

Lego USA still has no mention of the new sets.

I have seen that banner for at least a week now and what annoyed me was that LEGO shows these kinds of banners before anyone can order the new sets they mention :sceptic:

Lego USA still has no mention of the new sets.

Not that many of us expected to see them in the US before the usual August release date. The banners do differ by country.

Got a 7749 from secondary market today (new). Will make a fine addition to my growing Hoth collection.

Can't find 7666 at any reasonable price (app. 2x of retail value), though. :cry_sad:

Just picked up my first 2011 Star Wars sets from BigW, Sith nightspeeder and Genosian fighter. I love the Genosian set :wub: .

Just checked to Austrlaian Shop@Home site and the New Star Wars Lego was up as well as the new banner.

Edited by wokajablocka

i have the following coming from ebay right now

newest turbo tank

newest at-at without figs

tie crawler

2 shadow stormtroopers

2 mini ties and a mini x-wing i have plans for

i'm actually most excited about the crawler, i may be the only person on the planet that actually likes the blue on the tie designs :laugh:

turbo tank will probably get some serious overhaul while the at-at will become my new centerpiece after i dismantled my laat.

Edited by Rhodes81

Recently I picked up the 8089 Hoth Wampa Cave during the TRU BOGO 50% sale. I also found the 8016 Hyena Droid Bomber at TJ Maxx on discount for $14.99. It's an interesting build and a set I wouldn't normally get if not for the discount price.

So far I've seen the the following SW Lego sets at my local discount stores

8036 Separatist Shuttle

8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack

8015 Assassin Droids Battle Pack

8016 Hyena Droid Bomber

Edit: I also found 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack and 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack.

I'm always surprised to see any kind of Lego SW sets at discount even if they are not the more popular sets. I have grown quite fond of the Separatist Shuttle and I would never have appreciated it had I not built it and displayed it on my shelf.

Edit: at the Lego store I picked up 7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack for a few dollars less because the box was dinged.

2 mini ties and a mini x-wing i have plans for

turbo tank will probably get some serious overhaul while the at-at will become my new centerpiece after i dismantled my laat.

What are your plans for the mini Tie Fighter and mini X-wing? I was glad to see these at my local Walmart. However, I've noticed that a lot of bagged sets don't seem to be distributed very widely even among Walmarts or with any consistency as far as shelf/peg space and location in a store.

My next big SW set now that I have the Slave I will be an AT-AT. I'm not sure why I've held off as long as I did. I will wait for a 30% sale at TRU as they seem to do from time to time like the X-wing.

Edited by sharky

Still kind of new to SW but just picked up Slave 1, General Grievous's Starfighter, and Republic Swamp Speeder for 30% off.

picked up some ewoks from Bricklink. need to do some changes to them and hopefully be able to do an Ewok Village moc.

I just ordered a load of new parts from Lego Pick A Brick. I was going to buy the new Hoth set, until I saw the first pictures of it a couple of weeks ago! :look: So, I thought that I might have a bash at making my own version. I’m hoping that I can do a half-decent medical bay (based heavily on Brickplumber’s first Hoth which I’ve always had a soft spot for! :wub: )

I had an unplanned trip to my brother, which ended with a stop at an out of the way Kmart and I got these:

2x 8089 Wampa cave $26.20 ea

6x 8083 Rebel pack $8.00 ea

4x 8084 Snowtrooper pack $8.00 each.

They were on clearance sale, like last week stuff I got. Plus they forgot to take down the sign advertising additional 20% of all clearance sale, Kmart honored this for me so I saved over $30 off regular clearance sales :grin: :grin: :grin:

This makes 6 wampa cave sets and loads of rebel and snowtroopers. With a pair of AT-AT, an AT-ST from Endor set, and old Hoth set I'm ready to recreate the infamous battle of Hoth. Just waiting for the new Hoth set for the interior area that original Hoth set was missing. :tongue:

Just bought an Imperial V-Wing fighter. The 2nd LEGO Star Wars wave is out here in Australia, but I'm gonna wait for the mid-year 'Christmas' sales to get them, as the prices are shocking.

I've been troop building this past week to fill out my 10188 Death Star a bit more (once I get around to actually building it). The purchases include about 10 Stormtroopers and 8 Shadow Troopers so far...

My last set, is also my first SW set, its 8092 Luke's Landspeeder and I got it for 18€ because the shop had to sell the old stuff to make place for the new wave and it was the only one left (lucky me:)). Now I am officaly a Star Wars Lego fan.:)

Just ordered:

the SW Brickmaster book for 11 Euros.

Ahsoka's starfighter for 34.

And the new Geonosian Starfighter for 34,90 (ouch!).

My last LEGO Star Wars purchase was on the May 3rd and May 4th promotion with the Shadow ARF Trooper. I bought two V-wing's and four Clone Trooper Battle Pack (2011 versions).

My lastest LEGO purchase was four Collectable Minifigures from Series 4. I felt the packages and choose Monster, Hazmat Guy, Punk Rocker, and Mad Scientist. I got all the fig I wanted. :classic:

My next LEGO Star Wars purchase will probably be when there is a deal on the Millennium Falcon (2011) and/or Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator (2011). Expensive LEGO sets! :sad: The Millennium Falcon should be only $100 dollars and the Infiltrator should be $50 dollars.

Edited by legoman831

My latest were in anticipation of the next Hoth base. Since there's no troopers for Leia to boss around, I bought the Rebel battle pack. I also bought the Wampa Cave set for the snow speeder.

Thinking of getting the old Hoth Base (the one with the taun-taun) since I missed it...

Is it a good deal?

Thinking of getting the old Hoth Base (the one with the taun-taun) since I missed it...

Is it a good deal?

I'd say no, at MSRP and if you plan to get the Echo Base set. Shouldn't this be in General Questions or 'What set should I buy?'?

I'd say no, at MSRP and if you plan to get the Echo Base set. Shouldn't this be in General Questions or 'What set should I buy?'?

I was debating where I would put the question and I chose here because I wanted lego starwars fans to answer it and it's kinda a purchase question...

Anyways, too late, the place where I was going to get it, Chapters, are sold out :sceptic: