Sign in to follow this  
Plissken

The Bloody-Bone (Bounty Hunter Ship)

Here is my category 2 entry. Enjoy.

Jarren Larr is one of the many bounty hunters across the universe. He possesed many ships in his career but the last one made him some kind of a legend. A civil ship turned deadly vessel, the Bloody-Bone is something to fear.

Jarrens ship is a modified Firefighter TXF-1. He removed the watertanks and replaced them with a big red rotating engine which makes a constant humming sound. He added some side fins with rapid fire blasters which can swivel left and right. A security system stops firing if the blasters point at the ship itself, very clever :wink:. The water hose is now permanently attached to the cockpit and secures a safe fresh air supply. This modification makes it possible that the ship can fly in space and is capable of short planetary travels.

Furthermore Jarren added a twin cannon over the cockpit. The fire rate is low but the impact is stunning :laugh:

The original ship was all red, but over the time and the many battles it fought the color fade. To give the ship a more unique look Jarren painted large parts of the ship white. This color combination looks gentle at first and can lead enemies into a trap. A method well approved over the years. The actual color and its somewhat skeletal structure gave it the name The Bloody Bone.

Someother gruesome details rest in the cockpit area. The back is lined with fine leather. Not gruesome at first but the fact that it is wookie leather makes it disgusting for most people :sick: . The second gruesome thing is that Jarren used arms of an unknown species as handles. Sometimes the bones shine in moonlight, just for the ladies :wub:

5746968302_668b1b0b27.jpg

Front angled view by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5746968308_44a74b69a5.jpg

Cockpit inside look by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5746968318_fc7b8fd4a1.jpg

Front Top view by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5746968324_b3e8863917.jpg

Side View by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5746968322_8d396e9886.jpg

The Hunter and his ship by plisskeneb, on Flickr

This is one of the msot amazing and unique ship designs I have ever seen.

Color scheme looks ok and that's one good backstory.

Yes very interesting design. Doesnt feel like Starwars but it does feel like something from a classic space lego series.

Doesnt feel like Starwars but it does feel like something from a classic space lego series.

I think it's loosely-based on the Emergency Firespeeder we saw in RoTJ, and I really like the unique idea and highly-interesting design of this ship.

250px-Fire_ship.jpg

Great work in my book and wishing you the best in the competition Plissken! :thumbup: