Sign in to follow this  
Bane

Unconventional Black ARF Trooper REVIEW

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Heyho community,

Here's a kind of hybrid between comic and review. I hope you like it. The pics are big, but if I made them smaller you wouldn't see the details.

Page_115.jpg

Page_24.jpg

Page_34.jpg

Page_44.jpg

Page_53.jpg

Comments and feedback are welcome!

Greetings

-Bane

PS: Btw, is there no spoiler function on EB?

€dit: Thx Brickdoc. I tried with [*spoiler=Big Pics].. lol.

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

:laugh: That was hilarious. Great review, Bane, and great photos as always.

LEGO 'figs creating LEGO 'figs!

How perverse.

:laugh:

PS: Btw, is there no spoiler function on EB?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Very funny and cute although I think the language might be a bit scandalous for younger fans.

That's why those fans are warned before joining. Edited by Brickdoctor

Most entertaining review yet Bane. :thumbup:

Very funny and cute although I think the language might be a bit scandalous for younger fans.

Younger fans should just £*€# off back to MOCpages where they belong! :tongue:

:laugh: That was hilarious. Great review, Bane, and great photos as always.

Most entertaining review yet Bane. :thumbup:

Thanks, you two! :classic:

As far as I know is Eurobricks an AFOL site, so I don't understand where the problem is. If young users register here or read my review (which is in a spoiler :P) it's not my problem. And, what exactly is scandalous? There's only one panel with strong language, right? :laugh:

Thanks, you two! :classic:

As far as I know is Eurobricks an AFOL site, so I don't understand where the problem is. If young users register here or read my review (which is in a spoiler :P) it's not my problem. And, what exactly is scandalous? There's only one panel with strong language, right? :laugh:

Sorry I guess my levity was misread. I havent been here long and although it is naive to censor for younger kids when they hear it in school anyway I thought there were rules against language for fear younger eyes are watching. This has carried over from other forums. So if that is not the case then my fault for assuming. Clearly I made an megablocks of myself.

That's one great piece of fine art. A good idea, well executed and absolutely hilarious. Thanks for sharing, Bane. Keep it up. :classic:

Neat way of showing off the new trooper, but shouldn't Yoda or another Jedi be doing the introduction instead of Vader?

Excellent comic-style review Bane! I'm truly impressed with the uniqueness and high quality of the presentation. Thanks for sharing this with us! :thumbup:

:laugh: Nice one! You did forget the Chrome 3PO though. :wink:

He says the "promofigs living at Bane's". Perhaps he doesn't have a Chrome Threepio. :wink:

Neat way of showing off the new trooper, but shouldn't Yoda or another Jedi be doing the introduction instead of Vader?

No, this is a show from the Imperial Holovision, the holonet news channel of the Empire. With a special guest :laugh:

And it's the next episode of this comic I made some time ago, so to say. And I have no Yoda... Shame on me.

Excellent comic-style review Bane! I'm truly impressed with the uniqueness and high quality of the presentation. Thanks for sharing this with us! :thumbup:

Thank you, KielDaMan! :cry_happy:

Makes me want to do more :sweet:

:laugh: Nice one! You did forget the Chrome 3PO though. :wink:

Thanks Masked Builder! Actually I don't own a gold Threepeo, but if I had one he would have figured there with the others.

Thanks everyone!

Greetings

-Bane

Sorry I guess my levity was misread. I havent been here long and although it is naive to censor for younger kids when they hear it in school anyway I thought there were rules against language for fear younger eyes are watching. This has carried over from other forums. So if that is not the case then my fault for assuming. Clearly I made an megablocks of myself.

I don't think you've made an megablocks of yourself. And considering that the word megablocks is edited to say megablocks in posts, I'm pleasantly surprised that Bane has gotten away with it.

Incidentally the other word gets edited to 'megabluck'.