Adrian86

[MOC] Mandalorian Battle Break

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I recently got the Mandalorian Battle Pack 7914 and was surprised how much fun it actually was for me. After building it I thought it looked a bit plain and as I had a 16x16 baseplate laying around and a bit of time I build this.

As you can see the Mandos got new heads and hairpieces to add a bit of variety. The background for this scene is that even Mandalorians need a break between all those battles sometimes. They even found a good use for those otherwise useless Stormtrooper helmets.

Mandobreak.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Neat and also funny 'Adrian86'.....but those helmets correct me if I'm wrong are Stormtrooper ones, not Phase 1 or 2 Clone Helmets. Though, who cares really.....it's all in good fun ! :grin:

Great work and may the Mando be with you ! :wink:

Thanks! You´re right this MOC is more about fun and somehow I would put it into the EU after RotJ timewise. But that reminds me to finally pick up a pack with some Clone Troopers... :wink:

Thanks! You´re right this MOC is more about fun and somehow I would put it into the EU after RotJ timewise. But that reminds me to finally pick up a pack with some Clone Troopers... :wink:

Hang on if they are relaxing - then why is there only one drinking booze eh ? :laugh:

You could also say they are part of a time travel team to help the rebels ? :wink:

May the brick be with you ! :grin:

Hang on if they are relaxing - then why is there only one drinking booze eh ? :laugh:

You could also say they are part of a time travel team to help the rebels ? :wink:

May the brick be with you ! :grin:

Right, this MOC needs definitely more booze! :laugh:

Very nice and a good laugh too Adrian86! I enjoy the blonde one in the back left corner with the

chicken or is it clone trooper? :laugh: in the helmet. I also like the wall you put in the back of this. :classic:

Neat and also funny 'Adrian86'.....but those helmets correct me if I'm wrong are Stormtrooper ones, not Phase 1 or 2 Clone Helmets. Though, who cares really.....it's all in good fun ! :grin:

Great work and may the Mando be with you ! :wink:

Yeah but the Mandos continued to exist long after the clone became stormtroopers.

Great scene Adrian86.

Very nice and a good laugh too Adrian86! I enjoy the blonde one in the back left corner with the

chicken or is it clone trooper? :laugh: in the helmet. I also like the wall you put in the back of this. :classic:

Thanks everyone!

Is sure hope that´s a chicken in the helmet :laugh:

This is great, I was wondering what the stormtrooper helmets were doing there, but I then realized that they were not supposed to be for the Mandos. I think it's very cool, I love candid shots of SW characters.

Hello!

Finally a decent use for those battle packs which I am usually not fond of at all. Very original and funny scene. Well done! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

It's nice little scene made with Mandalorian Battlepack.

I like it and I hope to see more on some more egzotic locations (if it's possible).

Edited by Stardusty