chucker

Changing A Username

When I returned to the site this past week, I found it appropriate to change my name to HumanPackMule, which is my gamer tag rather than the name of a WoW character seeing as how I no longer play said game.

Hello.

I'm quite new here, so I don't have access to PMs yet.

Anyway, when I registered I was a little bit fast in the typing, and hit the "r" instead of the "t", so my username became "awr" instead of "awt" which I use everywhere (included the login here).

Could anyone change it from "awr" to "awt" for me?

Is there a way to change your username on Eurobricks? I'd like to have a much more meaningful name than something I came up with at 11 O Clock at night. Could I MOD or Admin please help?

This thread should answer all of your questions, but since I'm a nice guy I'll reiterate it for you here.

Once you reach the rank of knight, you can change your username yourself once every 366 days. If you have a one time name change request because you made a mistake when choosing your username at sign up you can PM a moderator or administrator and they may change it for you.

I was talking to a friend about coming on Euro-Bricks and he asked me if he could change his username(the one shown to people) and I said probably no but I was not a 100% sure. Could someone please clarify for me? Also, I looked around and I didn't see a topic for this. If you have feel free to merge. :classic:

Thanks,

Commander Law

Edited by Commander Law

Where can i change my nickname?

Did you try searching for an answer to your question? There was a topic about this on the first page of the forum you posted your question in. :hmpf_bad:

Merged.

When someone gets a spare moment, could they change my name to CallMePie? I blame Google Chrome for the way it is now. :blush:

I did just mean for to be changed it to CallMePie...or is this retribution for screwing up? :look::blush:

Edited by CallMePie009

When someone gets a spare moment, could they change my name to CallMePie?

Done. :classic:

I did just mean for to be changed it to CallMePie...or is this retribution for screwing up? :look::blush:

I thought it was funny... :blush:

Thanks. :sweet:

And it was, that's why I guessed at it. :laugh:

When someone gets a spare moment, could they change my name to CallMePie? I blame Google Chrome for the way it is now. :blush:

I thought it was funny... :blush:

What happened? I missed it.

What happened? I missed it.

I don't think you were in on the joke, I'd let it go, as going off topic in this thread is not the way to find out what it was.

I have but one question to ask.

Is it possible to change your username? I kind of want to change mine.

Thank you. chucker (Or brickchucker19 as I want to be called)

I registered to a lot of forum sites but I never tried changing my name. I think you can't, unless you tell the site admin

I registered to a lot of forum sites but I never tried changing my name. I think you can't, unless you tell the site admin

Did you really find it necessary to answer a question that was posted over a year ago and is answered in this thread numerous times? :wacko:

Hi :) I'd like to change my name from this "Loco" to "Gilence" but I don't know how. How could I do this? Thank you

Hi :) I'd like to change my name from this "Loco" to "Gilence" but I don't know how. How could I do this? Thank you

Members are only allowed to change their screen name once they reach 500 posts. You can read all about it here. :classic:

:)

Hi :)

I have a problem :)

I've just started using Eurobricks, and my boyfriend, while opening me account, put this funny name, saying that I could change it later.

But it can't until I make 500 posts :)

If I ask really really nice, being a lady and all that, and I promise that I will never change name again, could I be named "Gilence"?

I am not even a little "Loco" :)

Thank you so much ;)

Edited by Gilence