CopMike

Container Raffle Build

Three new townspeople arrived in the mail today. Thanks CopMike and EB. :thumbup:

Three new townspeople arrived in the mail today. Thanks CopMike and EB. :thumbup:

Three new Norwegians (well, now they are!) here too!

But what happened to their train?! I assume it sufferred from the almost-daily full halt on the Norwegian train lines as soon as they crossed the border from Sweden, so the poor guys had to hitch-hike to get to their destination. Ah well, we're used to that here.

Thanks! ;)

Three new Norwegians (well, now they are!) here too!

Six new Norwegians rather, with a delegation arriving here as well today. :wub:

Huge thanks to copmike for organizing this, it was great fun. :classic:

Reporting the safe arrival in the UK of three Maersk blue hard hats! :wub: They look fabulous, thank you again CopMike for holding this great raffle! :thumbup:

Just to reporting of three new workers in my freight yard. They're wearing shining azure helmets. I'll post soon some images of what they're doing. :grin: Thanks CopMike

Posting to report the very safe and sound arrival of three Maersk minifigs in Arizona! Boy these guys didn't waste any time!

Many thanks again to CopMike for hosting this raffle. :)

Mine arrived now, too, thanks again! Should we make a chart of how long local postal services took to deliver them? :wink:

Canada Post is the slowest postal service in the world [40% mail still delivered by horses], but they've seen fit to finally deliver my Maerskmen. Now to buy a train for them to, uh, pilot!

Canada Post is the slowest postal service in the world [40% mail still delivered by horses], but they've seen fit to finally deliver my Maerskmen. Now to buy a train for them to, uh, pilot!

I totally agree with you on that. Well, the figures didn't come today. So I guess I'll have to wait until Monday. :thumbdown:

I've read above about the Maerskmen travelling to Canada: they had a longer rest than the European fellows.

A group of them have been already working with some French collegues in Alsace as you can see: