Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

Mod note: Kenda Cat (I Scream Clone) Was unintentionally left out of this morning's group shot... megabluck balls, now Cameron Crocodile has fallen over. How many times do I have to take this picture? Fabuland figures can be difficult to work with. They can fall down, fall out of shots, knock everyone else over... :hmpf:

I would have thought a thespian such as yourself would remember the old adage never work with children or (Fabuland)animals

It's a terrible theory, but I wonder if the blocker has 'house-appearing' skills built in. A puff of powder, and boom!, a red house... :look: I wonder if it's a clue!

05.jpg

Meanwhile, Felix Fox was out for a moonlight stroll when a dark figure jumped out and hit him with a magic powder from a brown bag.

06.jpg

The powder petrified Felix, leaving him stuck in the village square and not able to do anything for the night.

I tease!

Hinck, your pictures and narrative get better and better. :thumbup: I love this one:

:wub:

Sorry for falling over whilst posing for the pics. It was not deliberate (but it was worth it to hear you say 'megabluck balls').

:laugh: :laugh: I have to agree with that. :grin:

Hinck, your pictures and narrative get better and better. :thumbup: I love this one:

:wub:

Sorry for falling over whilst posing for the pics. It was not deliberate (but it was worth it to hear you say 'megabluck balls').

:laugh: Thanks. And I forgive you for falling over if you'll pre-forgive me for mod-killing you just so your large head and weak legs stop making you topple and knock down all the other characters.

I would have thought a thespian such as yourself would remember the old adage never work with children or (Fabuland)animals

:laugh: I totally did forget. Too much on my mind lately.

It's a terrible theory, but I wonder if the blocker has 'house-appearing' skills built in. A puff of powder, and boom!, a red house... :look: I wonder if it's a clue!

I tease!

Oh God, I had such an awful headache last night when I was taking the pictures. :laugh: Now I remember why I had two shots of the dark figure with the bag. :hmpf:

:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: I have to agree with that. :grin:

Thanks, buddy! :grin:

I just have to repeat what others have said, but the presentation continues to be a diamond! And despite Rufus falling over all the time ( :tongue: ) it's always shining!

Lame metaphor, but it gets the point across :classic:

I just have to repeat what others have said, but the presentation continues to be a diamond! And despite Rufus falling over all the time ( :tongue: ) it's always shining!

Yes. I particularly loved how the shadows highlighted the contours of my lovely face in this picture:

01.jpg

Stunning! :thumbup:

Hey all! Thanks for the game! Best of luck to all the players who are still alive on either side! :thumbup:

That picture is awesome! :laugh: Seriously, it isn't like any of you lot offered us a spare room. Sheesh. :hmpf_bad:

CAAUUUTTTEE! :wub:

Treasure that pic Def and Draggy. I think there should be a fabuland photo contest now. :laugh:

Def's riddles were far more exclusive and difficult, but yet great hosting. Your doing a great job on pics, storytelling and punctuality. :thumbup:

Just saw I hadn't written in here yet. :grin:

Def's riddles were far more exclusive and difficult, but yet great hosting. Your doing a great job on pics, storytelling and punctuality. :thumbup:

No, I like them being like this, apart from both times I was correct but too late, I am going to be the first tommorrow. :angry:

Well, I want to increase the difficulty of the riddles as the game progresses. Besides, def is some sort of logic genius, so he's going to be better at it anyway. :blush:

Thanks for following along and for the nice feedback! :sweet:

Hinkley, your creativity is amazing! :wub: I look forward to one day getting an opportunity to play in one of your games. :wink:

Hinkley, your creativity is amazing! :wub: I look forward to one day getting an opportunity to play in one of your games. :wink:

So am I. I really enjoyed reading through both Baritones games, but this one is definitely your best! :thumbup:

I love the riddles! The stories that accompany them are superb, like little fairy tales within this larger feel of a very dangerous fairy tale. It's beautiful, and it's a great way to set a feel for the game. It makes it feel like it has it's own mythology and nursery rhymes etc.

May not be my place to say this, but as a vet, thought I'd hop on over and just remind people that its a game! Meant to be fun? Don't get your anythings in a knot. Just enjoy the fun parts. I haven't always had a perfect experience, but I've never held it against anyone. Some of my best buds on this site have gone a little crazy during past games, and I've been scared I angered people before, but we're all just having fun together in the end, and we all know that. Try not to take anything to heart. We're all a big old family.

May not be my place to say this, but as a vet, thought I'd hop on over and just remind people that its a game! Meant to be fun? Don't get your anythings in a knot. Just enjoy the fun parts. I haven't always had a perfect experience, but I've never held it against anyone. Some of my best buds on this site have gone a little crazy during past games, and I've been scared I angered people before, but we're all just having fun together in the end, and we all know that. Try not to take anything to heart. We're all a big old family.

I hear you, and I've tried not to make things too tense, and even offered to drop out of the game. Unfortunately, my situation goes well beyond the game at this point. It's mostly stabilized at this point though.

Hinck you should've chosen me, I don't metagame. :tongue: Or is that the prerequisite for being an all-star? :look:

Hinck you should've chosen me, I don't metagame. :tongue: Or is that the prerequisite for being an all-star? :look:

:laugh: It might be. :tongue:

I'm really enjoying following The Forest, and I really hope that there will another FABULAND mafia in the future, because who doesn't love to watch a bunch of cute, anthropomorphic animals burn each other's houses down? :grin:

:laugh:

Yea, its been quite entertaining following this.

Ah well. Better to have lived 4 days as a lion than 1000 days as a sheep...

Thanks for the great game Hinckley. :thumbup:

Ah well. Better to have lived 4 days as a lion than 1000 days as a sheep...

Thanks for the great game Hinckley. :thumbup:

So true! :grin: In this case, the sheep was indeed a wolf in disguise! :wink:

The day will conclude in about 90 minutes. The thread for Day 5 (Yikes, already??) should go up about 7 hours after that.