Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

I feel like Hinck in Asylum.

Go outside and breathe.

Maybe a Demon Thing won't eat me. :look:

Oh well, I was kindof hoping I wouldn't react like that either.

This is already going quite quickly! What an action-packed game thus-far!

Thanks to overtime at work (and accidentally setting my camera to e-mail attachment size and therefore wasting tonight) Day Three will not be up for another 24 hours. Sorry. :cry_sad:

Update: Due to my ridiculous schedule, I will send out the results of night actions 10 hours from now. Following that, the new day thread should be up 1-4 hours after the night action results go out. If I have trouble getting everything ready, I will post the new day without pictures and update it when I have time. It's still all less than 48 hours but not as quickly as I would've liked it to be. Sorry. :cry_sad: Mostly, I just want you guys to know what to expect. :thumbup:

The amount of effort you're putting into this is amazing, crazy bastard :wub:

Sick crazy bastard. :devil: I almost couldn't bear watching Bristol Bunny being tied up in the village square (excellently posed figures). But yeah, I agree, I'm enjoying the images a lot. :thumbup:

No worries at all! You have been doing an excellent job to bring us so much fun and entertainment so far! :wub:

Update: Due to my ridiculous schedule, I will send out the results of night actions 10 hours from now. Following that, the new day thread should be up 1-4 hours after the night action results go out. If I have trouble getting everything ready, I will post the new day without pictures and update it when I have time. It's still all less than 48 hours but not as quickly as I would've liked it to be. Sorry. :cry_sad: Mostly, I just want you guys to know what to expect. :thumbup:

Don't worry about us, if you are longer than 48 hours then don't worry, we can wait. Take your time and know that all us players are thoroughly enjoying the game.

:blush: Aw, thanks guys. For those of you waiting, I will start sending out night actions in one hour.

Thanks for your patience everyone! I have taken the pictures correctly this time. I am swamped tonight but please expect the next day thread in the next 3-4 hours.

So many delays and the picture size is high-res again but letter-box ratio...which is actually kind of cool. Anyway, day 3 is now posted. Enjoy. :sweet:

So many delays and the picture size is high-res again but letter-box ratio...which is actually kind of cool. Anyway, day 3 is now posted. Enjoy. :sweet:

Love the opening sequence! Thanks Hinck. :thumbup:

Shadows, can you please put your character name in your sig to remind us players? :classic:

Thanks

Eskallon

Thanks for letting me play in the All-Stars! :grin:

Now I can better concentrate on my hosting duties, but I won't stop reading this game either.

Have fun, everyone! :thumbup:

We'll miss you Brigit. :cry_sad:

I love this game Hincks.

Thank you. :blush:

Sandy, thanks for playing! You'll be missed.

And just to be fair to my other players.

Love you Def! Haha. Sorry, we're both fighting for our lives, things may get ugly, but you know. :thumbup:

I'm sorry about the nasty attitude I had in the last 48 hours, I've been under some stress. The nastiness is not okay though, a number of posts I was writing this morning, I had to keep deleting the word 'megablocking' out, because I was so pissed off while writing. Nobody playing is an idiot, or deserves abuse. I haven't even been playful about it.

Sincerely, I crossed the line in a few places, and I'm sorry.

I'm sorry about the nasty attitude I had in the last 48 hours, I've been under some stress. The nastiness is not okay though, a number of posts I was writing this morning, I had to keep deleting the word 'megablocking' out, because I was so pissed off while writing. Nobody playing is an idiot, or deserves abuse. I haven't even been playful about it.

Sincerely, I crossed the line in a few places, and I'm sorry.

Thank you, def.

Ahaha, awesome conclusion Hinck. :grin: Love the narrative in this game. :thumbup:

Ahaha, awesome conclusion Hinck. :grin: Love the narrative in this game. :thumbup:

Yeah, both the storytelling and the photography are amazing! :thumbup:

I'm really enjoying following The Forest, and I really hope that there will another FABULAND mafia in the future, because who doesn't love to watch a bunch of cute, anthropomorphic animals burn each other's houses down? :grin:

Edited by Captain Tamamono

Night action results have been sent out. Day 4 should be posted shortly.

Hinck, your pictures and narrative get better and better. :thumbup: I love this one:

01.jpg

:wub:

Sorry for falling over whilst posing for the pics. It was not deliberate (but it was worth it to hear you say 'megabluck balls').