Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

MOC: Plasmo's

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Plasmo's

Plasmo's: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy except maybe in Mos Eisly Spaceport :laugh:

Jedi Master Plo Koon is searching for a long lost contact to aid him in the Clone Wars. His travels have ended up on the remote planet of Iscreamery where he heads to Plasmo's, a den of treachery run by the Clan Squiddie. Whilst not as notorious as the Hutt Clan, no less fearsome in their efforts to extort, control and swindle throughout this part of the galaxy. An Assassin droid attempts to get the drop on Plo, but will he be successful?!

5453249920_b9be8e7820_z.jpg

5452640843_0041667416_z.jpg

5453253000_64f3b05a65_z.jpg

5453251288_f401ca146a_z.jpg

Full sets on Flickr and MOCPages.

Nice one, ISC.

I like that rounded counter design, very clean look. Have you got a bricklink for the piece you use for the round corner or point me to a set that includes it?

:classic: :classic:

Edited by AussieJimbo

That is simply amazing, ISC! :classic::thumbup:

I really love how detailed your MOCs are, no matter what theme you work with.

Interesting, that when I clicked the topic, I had "Hotel California" in my earphones. ) :laugh: I suppose it suits the MOC in a certain way!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Beautiful MOC, ISC! :thumbup:

The detailing on the building's interior and exterior as well as the surrounding scenery is brilliant! I love those technic plant!

You really captured the theme of the MOC very well!

Great work! :sweet:

Excellent MOC ISC! This one reminds me of the CW episode Lethal Trackdown where Plo and Ahsoka went into a similar place like this. I see a lot of interesting details and very clever parts usage like the train track for the PLASMO'S base and those blue technic pins as alien plant life. Great job on the busy interiors filled with a good variety of interplanetary scums and thugs. Impressive work as always! :thumbup:

Amazing work ISC.

So many neat design details - I especially like the use of train tracks for the sign :thumbup:

blogged

Very nice. I love how everything is smooth and yet it's textured and detailed. So much to love here. :thumbup:

Fantastic MOC, ISC. :thumbup:

The building itself looks great and the surrounding alien plants make it even better. :wub:

I really like the blue because it gives a somewhat classic space feeling, and the Plasmo's sign is also nicely build.

The interior is also nice, and that barrel droid. :laugh:

the Inventor

This is just great. Such as cool looking location. Could also be included in a space western :laugh: .

I love the blue flowers outside the bar and the many details inside are also nice. Really great work :thumbup:

AWESOME 'ISC'......that place looks like a blast ! :grin:

Oh, and thank you for the curved counter idea.....I need similar for my pub....I thank you now just in case I forget in a few weeks ! :wink:

The pay phone booth is highly original in SW....wait does it take Republic Credits ? :laugh:

Now that Ewok is a long way from home.....his wife will be waiting for him ! :laugh:

Great SNOT window features too.....dam, excellent work 'ISC' and may the brick be with you ! :grin:

Nice one, ISC.

I like that rounded counter design, very clean look. Have you got a bricklink for the piece you use for the round corner or point me to a set that includes it?

There are two curved bricks involved, plus plates. 6005 and 6091

That is simply amazing, ISC! :classic::thumbup:

I really love how detailed your MOCs are, no matter what theme you work with.

Interesting, that when I clicked the topic, I had "Hotel California" in my earphones. ) :laugh: I suppose it suits the MOC in a certain way!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Nice, its funny how things like that happen. I recall the actor from Reservior Dogs hopped into his car after filming the ear cutting scene all day with "Stuck in the Middle" song only to have it playing on the radio as his car started :laugh:

Beautiful MOC, ISC! :thumbup:

The detailing on the building's interior and exterior as well as the surrounding scenery is brilliant! I love those technic plant!

You really captured the theme of the MOC very well!

Great work! :sweet:

Thanks, tried to cram lots of things into this one.

Excellent MOC ISC! This one reminds me of the CW episode Lethal Trackdown where Plo and Ahsoka went into a similar place like this. I see a lot of interesting details and very clever parts usage like the train track for the PLASMO'S base and those blue technic pins as alien plant life. Great job on the busy interiors filled with a good variety of interplanetary scums and thugs. Impressive work as always! :thumbup:

I just watched that recently, so perhaps there was some subconcious building there.

Stunningly good! :wub: Want to do some background set work for De-Classic-Space?

I don't know, sounds like a lot of work :tongue:

Amazing work ISC.

So many neat design details - I especially like the use of train tracks for the sign :thumbup:

blogged

Thanks mate, glad you liked it enough to blog

Fantastic MOC, ISC. :thumbup:

The building itself looks great and the surrounding alien plants make it even better. :wub:

I really like the blue because it gives a somewhat classic space feeling, and the Plasmo's sign is also nicely build.

The interior is also nice, and that barrel droid. :laugh:

the Inventor

Thanks, I believe barrel droid's official name is b3-3r or Keg-Bot :laugh:

The pay phone booth is highly original in SW....wait does it take Republic Credits ? :laugh:

Republic credits! Republic credits are no good here, its long distance-call collect. :laugh:

Hello!

You've created something here what one would call a perfect scene. Everything is placed carefully with thought. All the excellent details merge into this felicitous diorama. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Fantastic! I like all the addons you've put in from a few days ago. Too many little details to comment on. Let me just say that the door is great. The red cactus really pops out in the first pic.

I'm loving this, giving me inspiration to build the Cantina.

The detail on the door and the pub is great. I especially love Space Police III aliens mixed in. :wub:

Oh, and thank you for the curved counter idea.....I need similar for my pub....

Me too, for a bar in the station.

There are two curved bricks involved, plus plates. 6005 and 6091

Thanks ISC.

I'm still trying to work out just how it's done from the pictures so any hints appreciated. Looks like it's got smooth tiles on both sides which has me stumped. I'm a bit of a SNOT novice.

Edited by AussieJimbo

I spotted this on mocpages and saw the lit up pics, good job what lighting did you use?

I also love the plants especially that cactus :wub: and amazing work on that sign, really like the train track. Proper job! :thumbup:

Me too, for a bar in the station.

Thanks ISC.

I'm still trying to work out just how it's done from the pictures so any hints appreciated. Looks like it's got smooth tiles on both sides which has me stumped. I'm a bit of a SNOT novice.

This is probably the best pic. There are bricks on the far end, plates on the close end (horizontal) and tile to smooth it out.

1297938037m_SPLASH.jpg

The lights are from Artifex

Ithorian head from Arealight as are the Twileks.

Great work in capturing the dicey and risqué atmosphere of a bar in a galaxy far far away. The sign really has a cool effect the way it's slanted. In one photo it looks straight, then in another it looks like it's ascending from the building. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but it's definitely fitting for a bar like this.

Nice SNOT work with the windows. The lightsaber hilt works remarkably well in seamlessly connecting the two arch pieces together.

Superb :vader:

Wow, this pub is very cool. It really has a SW feel to it.

Great design and details, both the exterior and the interior. I especially love the plasmo's sign. :classic: