The Undo

In My Kingdom Cold...

Wow. Just wow. Love the castle and the village too. You are an LDD god for sure! :thumbup:

How do you find the bricks in the LDD to build that castle? I tried using the codes used for the ones in the Kingdom's set and nothing...

OK... years later, I just have to jump in here and say "awesome"! Your work is still impressive and inspiring to me. You are my new hero. :sweet: I must ask, though. How on earth have you placed your parts? The roofs for example, or the fish on the plate. As I consider it, some pieces I can understand. If you build out some kinds of bricks, you can attach the "magic" pieces to those bricks, then delete the build out bricks. For the roofs, I suppose you could have built with a thin rail along the top of the wall, then afterwards, come back and deleted the thin rail and replaced it with a flat... I think I understand that... but right now I'm looking at the bread on the table in Medieval Village... and well... I'm just stumped. Would that be asking a magician to reveal his tricks if I asked how you did that?

Edited by OldTim3r