WhiteFang

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 3 Building Contest

Yes, I thought of the packaging material, I thought it worths a question, I will use something like Harry's invisible cloak instead. It should represent a plastic bag, that is why i thought of a plastic bag to be used as a plastic bag. A picture would ruin the power of surprise, which will be the main feature of my entry for category "B", if it will ever be ready.

Yes, the Harry Potter invisible cloak is definitely an official LEGO part.

Lord of the Fries, I just saw your entry in cat B. Nice idea, but the punk is from the fourth Series. You must've made a mistake here :wink:

Lord of the Fries, I just saw your entry in cat B. Nice idea, but the punk is from the fourth Series. You must've made a mistake here :wink:

I think he means the rapper/hiphop dude/B.Boy not the rock star/ punk rocker

Cutlass Iz, where the #3ll would the tennis player be placed in your creation? Maybe paddling the dude with the racket? :devil:

5433025210_14186c96d6.jpg

That is why she has 'angry' eyes.

That surfer look as though he's giving a little more than a back rub from this angle......or is that just my dirty mind?

While the Tennis Player is touring from Tournament to Tournament she brings her boyfriend along with her. He is a Surfer by profession, so spends his time at the beach or finds things to do in the Hotel room while she is on the courts. One day he finds a cheer leader and brings her back to the Hotel to practice his Chiropractics on her. You know how those Surfy/Hippy/Earthy types are. :tongue:

Oh, is THAT what he's doing?!? :blush: First glance at the pic I thought it was somewhat category C-ish *oh2*

Look at you all with your filthy minds. :tongue:

Or did you notice something "catergory C" like in my "A" entry too? :blush::grin:

That is why she has 'angry' eyes.

:devil:

Or did you notice something "catergory C" like in my "A" entry too? :blush::grin:

Of course not! 5417408592_e1aaa98317_o.gif

Not unless the crab* is peeking up her skirt. Just noticed your turtle by the way, that's awesome!

* Skalldyr? Are you misbehaving?

No, I'm clearly not. The crab will do nothing, beside stealing her toy.

Very clever to attach cherrys for the original feeling! 5415611153_ce9aa38928_o.gif

What If I missed my chance to buy a certain fig from series 1 for category B from local vendors, but am capable of making a very close fig with all the accessories needed? Could I use that fig instead of the actual series 1 fig? For instance, If, in my vignette, I didn't have the forestman, but had a Lego Castle theme forest man's body and the bow and hat and a similar face, than could I put that in and call it the forestman? I intend to enter this contest, and hope that my participation will be fruitful!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Just noticed your turtle by the way, that's awesome!

Thanks! It's a cute little turtle isn't it. :wub:

Very clever to attach cherrys for the original feeling! 5415611153_ce9aa38928_o.gif

Haaahaha! Ah yes, I must have misinterpreted the rules somewhere. I thought all Catagories had to be inappropriate.

Honest! 5416223594_bcd02b82d9_o.gif

What If I missed my chance to buy a certain fig from series 1 for category B from local vendors, but am capable of making a very close fig with all the accessories needed? Could I use that fig instead of the actual series 1 fig? For instance, If, in my vignette, I didn't have the forestman, but had a Lego Castle theme forest man's body and the bow and hat and a similar face, than could I put that in and call it the forestman? I intend to enter this contest, and hope that my participation will be fruitful!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

As much as I will like to bend the rules, but the whole purpose is to have the specific original Collectable minifigures from Series 1 and 2 for this interaction vignette.

I am sorry, I really don't try to destroy anyone's entry, I like Diidy's very much, but I just cannot imagine, where the minifig would fit, it is so busy, that I could't find a place on the pictures for poor race car driver.

I am sorry, I really don't try to destroy anyone's entry, I like Diidy's very much, but I just cannot imagine, where the minifig would fit, it is so busy, that I could't find a place on the pictures for poor race car driver.

I understand you, but he can sit on go-kart, or stand behind go-kart. :wink: I believe that this answer satisfies you. :classic:

I understand you, but he can sit on go-kart, or stand behind go-kart. :wink: I believe that this answer satisfies you. :classic:

Totally satisfying answer, thank you, good luck!

I finished my entry for cat. B last Sunday, but I didn't have the chance to take pictures till next week.

I hope nobody has the same idea in mind, to keep it original.. But we'll see!

I have two questions:

Can my Brother enter?

And can I use the sumo trophie its a series 3 piece but the karate master had a trophy too.