Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Talking Skull Promotion - WINNERS, your address please

So... I could not stand for the temptation to annoy the allmighty Skull, even though it warned me not to... for how long will I now be banned from guessing? :pir-sceptic:

I have a hot lead I must follow, the Skull told me I was warm! :pir-tongue:

I've updated it but I'm sure it would have been fine as HEALTHY was awarded and was not in capitals when skully said it, but cheers for the heads up.

has anyone found the other two maps? the talking skull keeps telling me to go away. I need a hint and 'sing' didn't help...

I don't know what's going on but I'm having fun messing with the skull xD First he's a pacifist and then he's threatening to shoot me for guessing wrong!

I subscribed to the email listing, don't like using facebook/twitter...

This is a fantastic puzzle. I've gotten very close, but bazinga :pir-sing: .

Fantastic job, guys :pir-classic: !

So... I could not stand for the temptation to annoy the allmighty Skull, even though it warned me not to... for how long will I now be banned from guessing? :pir-sceptic:

He'll talk to you again approximately 12 hours after he told you to go away.

I've updated it but I'm sure it would have been fine as HEALTHY was awarded and was not in capitals when skully said it, but cheers for the heads up.

You can never be too sure - it could all change and HEALTHY might go down the drain!

Amazing puzzle. Should have started yesterday. I've managed to guess 4 key words, but they all are already claimed.

There are palm trees in one of the teaser images but they have nothing to do with this.

Which teaser it refers to? I have seen only 2 teaser and no palms.

Edited by NickAb

Amazing puzzle. Should have started yesterday. I've managed to guess 4 key words, but they all are already claimed.

Yes it is indeed very cleverly done. I guessed 3 key words that were already taken before getting one right, which I found to be VERY hard btw... and I've since then been circling around what I believe is two other key words that I just can't seem to get right... it's hard, but addictive!

There are palm trees in one of the teaser images but they have nothing to do with this.

Which teaser it refers to? I have seen only 2 teaser and no palms.

I've only seen one teaser so far and have viewed all of the relative websites. Seems I am missing something :pir-sceptic:

Only one teaser has been leaked on to the Internet so far.

Another is to be Emailed to Mailing List recipients this weekend.

Are the posters just clues for the skull, or are they hints for something else?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Phes. The contest was rather ambiguous and misleading considering the skull told me to check the hint picture when the one he's talking about isn't even released yet. Doesn't necessarily mean I am ungrateful or ingrate, but frustrated.

The Skull is very ambiguous and misleading, it CANNOT be trusted.

Only trust the hints you receive through Facebook, Twitter and the Mailing List.

Some people don't seem to need hints anyway and have done very well figuring things out for themself.

PRIZE#11 - Eponymous

PRIZE#09 - Calcium Carbonate

On a roll here :wink:

Hey, it'll save us some shipping costs! :pir_laugh2:

I have to say, very well done on creating this!

It's really fun/frustrating trying to get the answers. Just managed EPONYMOUS a little too late!

So ive been trying to do this all day. I got 3 of them, but they were all taken! :pir-cry_sad: Maybe I shouldve looked in this forum sooner cause this is so addictive! :pir-wub:

This is a terrific promotion and Im gonna work really hard to get those last codes! :thumbup:

hi all

amazing contest :pir-laugh:, congratulations to the programmers :thumbup:

I have a small doubt

I have been following a hunch, but the skull came out with this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /var/www/vhosts/classic-pirates.com/httpdocs/mystery/sk.php on line 12

may be a bug!!!

do you need the words I wrote?

hi all

amazing contest :pir-laugh:, congratulations to the programmers :thumbup:

I have a small doubt

I have been following a hunch, but the skull came out with this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /var/www/vhosts/classic-pirates.com/httpdocs/mystery/sk.php on line 12

may be a bug!!!

do you need the words I wrote?

It gives me a similar error from time to time, I don't think it has anything to do with the specific words you write. Just refresh it and try again untill it works.