Primusman

Lego Licensed Photography Thread

It is Heroscape, indeed.

I thought I might lose points for not using Lego backdrops, but the Heroscape ice was what I needed to produce the frozen effect for Cap. And then Superman shot was an afterthought that occurred to me while I had all the Heroscape stuff out anyway...

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

It is Heroscape, indeed.

I thought I might lose points for not using Lego backdrops, but the Heroscape ice was what I needed to produce the frozen effect for Cap. And then Superman shot was an afterthought that occurred to me while I had all the Heroscape stuff out anyway...

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

They are indeed nice shots! I think if anything they gain more points for using a non-LEGO backdrop! :laugh:

Those are some very cool shots, Hobbestimus! :snicker:

And no, you do not loose points. There might be some unofficial rules for building MOCs or making customs, but in photography the sky is the limit! Unless, you know, you want to launch your Lego into space and shoot a picture of it through your telescope. :tongue: As long as you don't use MegaBloks, you should be fine. :wink:

Final Exit, I think you misunderstand the purpose of the thread. While your pictures are well lit and in focus, this thread is meant for photos that are more artistically inclined.

Some nice shots, I like the Deatheater one. :thumbup:

And now for one from me!

Why thank you, I must return the compliment - nice version of Tony Stark :thumbup:

I felt that I needed a new avatar to match my name, so I took out the camera and whipped this up:

7007074778_0b6a567899_z.jpg

Forever Shadowed by Stephen_J_OM, on Flickr

:wub:

Enough said! Really those are all great "Oky"! My favorite is the middle one but they are all incredible! :thumbup:

I figured you would like those pictures, Iron-Man. :grin:

I feel like you know me so well :blush: lol but thank you for your consistent contributions to both the photography threads! They are much appreciated, and hopefully after these last cursed finals I can get home and start contributing as well!