Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Review: 2141 Surge 2.0

You know, I feel like the girl from Willie Wonka. The one who falls down the egg chute.

"But Daddy I want it NOW"

Get in the Lego business :laugh: , then maybe you'll turn out like some of these lucky people and get the sets early (Or at least have the privilege to review them.)

Ah, thanks. So we may even see Dunkan and Jimi in a 2.0 form, although quite unlikely.

I'm hoping that Lego decided to withhold their 2.0 forms so that they could be included with the Summer 2011 vehicles (assuming), however unlikely.

Awesome! I just love the new mask, and the lightsaber blade is so cool. I hope it crosses over into other themes!

Same!

Thanks for the review LuxorV! These don't look that bad actually.

They look very posable. :thumbup:

CF

Ah, thanks. So we may even see Dunkan and Jimi in a 2.0 form, although quite unlikely.

I reckon that in the summer wave we may see an appearance. I doubt the Alpha team varies that quickly. (Assuming that it's a relatively small time gap between the Von Nebula/Fire Lord story arc).

I think there are two possibilities. Either we could see Bulk and Stringer appear separately in two specials, or, depending on the new wave system we may get a whole two new hero teams, which are just spread around the two waves.

This is all based on how Lego do the waves now, because it's different from Bionicle. I really hope that my second theory comes true, because 4 never seen before heros would be amazing, and there would be so many new colours! :D

I'm considering getting this set just for the blue lightsaber...

But I'd also like ot get him because I love the blue hands, but I don't know if the 8 dollar price point is enough to justify it...

That and I skipped the first wave.

Hi I want to ask you about:I live in Hungary and the only way to get this set earlier is to Buy it on lego.hu.

Well,it costs pretty much,2490 Forint(one dollar is 180-200 ft)Ft and 2000 Forint(it is the transportaiton expense),so It's pretty expensive for such a small set.Should I get him earlier for this costs or should I wait for it to come to the Shops?(Sorry for my sh***y English,but as I said I'm from Hungary) :sceptic:

Hi I want to ask you about:I live in Hungary and the only way to get this set earlier is to Buy it on lego.hu.

Well,it costs pretty much,2490 Forint(one dollar is 180-200 ft)Ft and 2000 Forint(it is the transportaiton expense),so It's pretty expensive for such a small set.Should I get him earlier for this costs or should I wait for it to come to the Shops?(Sorry for my sh***y English,but as I said I'm from Hungary) default_sceptic.gif

Hi, I'm from Romania, and since we get these sets at the same time I think you should wait for it untill it hits shops. It's alot cheaper IMO.

Hi, I'm from Romania, and since we get these sets at the same time I think you should wait for it untill it hits shops. It's alot cheaper IMO.

Well 4490 Ft is pretty expensive for this l'il set.So you say I shuold wait. :sceptic::classic:

I think too that I'll wait for them. :hmpf_bad: (Sorry again for my bad english :sad: )