Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 10

I tried to help you guys, but I guess you'd rather lose this town to the mafia. I was working for you guys, but now I hope the mafia wins, because you guys are the sorriest bunch of idiots I've ever seen.

Says the beggar to the townsfolk. :wacko:

Says the beggar to the townsfolk. :wacko:

we were all given roles in this game of life, so I don't see how my current status should matter. I know I wouldn't be prejudice against you if you were a bum. But I guess thats what I should have expected from a politician.

Good lord, I get a couple days of vacation and everyone is voting for themselves? After reading through all of this nonsense, I have come to a decision.

Vote: Sean/Sok117

Unvote: cralegoboy/ Craig Boy

Vote: Sean/ sok117

I'm fine with getting rid of a neutral.

Well at least we can make a solid conviction today from this. I dont know if he is town or not but I'm not risking myself being the one who put it forward.

Unvote: Ron Canter / Roncanator

Vote: Sean / Sok117

Unvote: Alex Burr/Burman

I may as well vote for someone this day and I feel a neutral is better than nobody.

I'm starting to wonder if this town has a detrimental effect on the brain.

Unvote: Ari Jay/Lord Arjay

Vote: Sean/Sok117

It's unlikely we will find any mafia today so convicting a neutral who doesn't appear to want to help us anymore (even if he did at first) is better than nothing.

Also, do either of the people apparently in contact with the blocker know who -if anyone- was blocked during night eight?

Sorry that I haven't gotten back to all of you sooner. It's been a hectic past 24 hours 3 hours at the Kovacs' homestead.

Considering Sean's self-proclaimed neutrality, he likely doesn't care about who wins. So why would he bother to help us? And if he isn't helping us, he is just hurting us. So:

Unvote: Walter Kovacs/Walter Kovacs

Vote Sean/Sok117

Just throwin' a bit o' speculation out, and I mean nothin' by it, but Walter's clearly got investigative powers. The mafia families will surely know this an' want 'im out so he's unable t' help us townies. If this is the case, why is 'e still 'ere? Is 'e one o' them?

I mean no offense t' you, Mr. Kovacs. Somethin' someone said about actions triggered the thought an' I thought I'd mention it seein' as we're gettin' nowhere.

No offense taken, Abe. It's a fair question, though one I'm afraid I don't have a complete answer to.

When I first made my accusation, someone claiming to be a protector contacted me and pledged his action to keep me safe. Since the mafia's have not taken a potshot at me (that I know of), I can only assume they did indeed try and failed, and have since decided not to waste their actions on me, preferring softer, "sure things" instead. Remember that there have been a lot of Night actions that haven't made the newspapers the following morning. I can't recall seeing myself appear in any of the papers more than once, though my memory could just be faulty.

I can also only assume that they are relying on the fact that my night action is very hit or miss, and is most often a miss. Trying to find two or three scum with night actions among twenty or thirty town members is not as easy as it sounds.

Oh, and I'm neither going to confirm nor deny that my protector is still alive and kicking. Let the scum figure that out on their own. :wink:

erm... Okay, whatever, I can see that all of you want to the scum to win, well, you weren't right on the money, I'm neutral, I'm a bum and I don't care what happens to this town.

Well this changes everything. I had no prior reason to vote for Sean, but if he's a neutral like he pretends to be, then I won't support his presence in this town. Memories of Professor Dows and his wicked mission of taking down innocent town members are still fresh in my mind.

Unvote: Frankie Keen / Fugazi

Constance decided that with the vote where it was, it would be okay to end the day a little early.

Sean 17 (AD015, Prof. Flitwick, Burman, Millacol, The Crazy One, Admiral Ron, Minxter, Fugazi, Cralegoboy, The Legonator, Genaro, Sok, Bob, Walter, Ron, Bendy, Arjay)

Susan 1 (Sirius Black)

Gen 1 (Capt.JohnPaul)

Get in those night actions! No one bother to target Harold Hiker, he will be killed tomorrow due to inactivity.

No offense taken, Abe. It's a fair question, though one I'm afraid I don't have a complete answer to.

When I first made my accusation, someone claiming to be a protector contacted me and pledged his action to keep me safe. Since the mafia's have not taken a potshot at me (that I know of), I can only assume they did indeed try and failed, and have since decided not to waste their actions on me, preferring softer, "sure things" instead. Remember that there have been a lot of Night actions that haven't made the newspapers the following morning. I can't recall seeing myself appear in any of the papers more than once, though my memory could just be faulty.

I can also only assume that they are relying on the fact that my night action is very hit or miss, and is most often a miss. Trying to find two or three scum with night actions among twenty or thirty town members is not as easy as it sounds.

Oh, and I'm neither going to confirm nor deny that my protector is still alive and kicking. Let the scum figure that out on their own. :wink:

Thank you f' replyin', Mr. Kovacs. I'm glad someone saw what I said.

Thanks f' understandin'. I was hopin' someone'd prove me wrong, rather than call you scum.

I see your explanation answers some questions, but not all, as y' said. I don't know what everyone else thinks about it.

I'm sorry if my comment brought you t' the attention o' the mafia!

Also, do either of the people apparently in contact with the blocker know who -if anyone- was blocked during night eight?

I asked the night-blocker, they said that they did not block anyone on that night, as they didnt know who.