Sign in to follow this  
pif500

Smugglers

This looks very well built. The SNOT is beautiful and adds a welcome touch. The use of the 'Dastan' minifig hairpiece for a mop is a brilliant idea, and the sail to the boat is creative too. Good Job! :pir-classic:

Like I said on Flickr, excellent bird design. It's an overall really nice scene, but I have to ask, how is the Dastan hair mop achieved? Is it just an illusion or is some modifying needed?

Great use for that hair piece pif500. Again wonderful vignette, the SNOT water is a very nice effect and the landscape is also very good. And the house/Shack is very well build too. Good job

Captain Becker

What a great creation out of nowhere. :pir-sweet:

Fantastic techniques and details all round! What a nice way to introduce yourself to our forums. :pir-classic:

Some more texture in the water would add even more to this already astonishing creation.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Great little vig , I really admire those who can build on such a small scale and still give the feel of a complete scene :thumbup:

something I still have trouble with ..... less is more.

Great Vig, I love the smugglers feel it has. Very quaint and remote looking. I like it.

It's indeed a nice vig.

There are quite a few clever things in it, like the hairpiece fore the mob, and the birds.

I also like the green hands in the plants. Small details like that add a lot to a MOC.

Well done :pir-classic:

Very nice MOC Pif! :pir-classic:

I always like creative ideas like your mop, and you've made this MOC really feel like it's alive. It was smart to put the land at an angle to the water; that gives it an added visual appeal.

Ohh, that is really nice, even if I does not really like snot water, the interieur looks very lovely! :pir-wub:

Great work, this is a really cool moc and you've crammed in a lot of nice details in this. The little shack looks great and the whole scene works well here!

Great vignette, pif500! :thumbup:

I too like the method used for the mop and the bird. I also like the overall look of the MOC, it looks just right to me.

Well done. :pir-sweet:

~buddy~