legokuate

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4 discussion

Can anyone confirm if it is an American Football player or Soccer player?

Thanks!

Since this is from a European site, and it uses the term "Footballer" (a term I only hear used for players of European football/soccer), I'm pretty sure it'll be a soccer player. If an American football player is ever made, I imagine that the name will be a more indicative term like "quarterback".

Since this is from a European site, and it uses the term "Footballer" (a term I only hear used for players of European football/soccer), I'm pretty sure it'll be a soccer player. If an American football player is ever made, I imagine that the name will be a more indicative term like "quarterback".

best way to say it...... very good :thumbup:

Thank you for your insight! I appreciate it.

Is it my imagination, or has TLG done a great many minifigs based on the suggestions in the EB forums a while back?

Funnily enough, two of my earlier requests in the missing minifigs thread were for a snowboarder and a geisha.

*snip*

oh my god !!! (In French I would say something less polite :D)

Thanks for these :thumbup:. I love them all :wub:, These may be the best yet?

I havent even got any series 3 and now i want series 4.

Thanks, CB

Edited by crabboy329

Thanks for the pic! I really like the figs this time.

I thought it would be difficult to maintain the

variation but they seem to have succeeded.

One word: Unbelievable! At long last we get a paintbrush, paint palette, proper hockey helmet, vest and stick, a fan, a test tube, a mohawk and an electric guitar. I'm definitely buying Series 4(too bad we don't get them 'til April :hmpf_bad: ). I especially like the hockey player, the kimoni girl(strangely enough), the punk, the frankenstein and the artist :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: . One emoticon for each of the ones I significantly like!

Lord Embo

I'm sold on these. It'll be a while until I'm sure which ones I want to look out for, but that's OK since they're not out yet and I haven't even got any Series 3 figs yet. First things first...

The artist is incredible. That tight-lipped, contemplative look on his face... the splattered paint on his pants... everything. The skateboarder is also pretty epic, and I know my little brother has been waiting for the skier's cap to show up in dark stone grey (the little brick printed on it is also a nice touch).

Thanks for providing that amazing pic.

this kicks serious butt.

Printed viking shield, new hats and hairs, wolfish elf recolor, geisha's fan, hazmat suit and hazmat guy's accesory, flask, gnome hat..

sensory overload.

and i don't even mind all the repeat figs

also i wonder if dr inferno hair is gonna get the solid plastic treatment..

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

I'm definitely going to have to get three musketeers. Glad to see the viking since I missed them the first time around.

Wow! If that is the final lot & that's how they will look when made then... wow!!

We finally get an electric guitar, mowhawk, geisha fan, paint easel & brush, hockey equipment, silver statue & bottles!!! (Mad scientist)

Looks like the Werewolf has a bone in his hand too.

After the let down of series 3, this is very welcome! Once again... Wow!!! :laugh:

Absolutely amazing! I'd like to get the whole series but I don't have the money. The Hazardous guy is my favorite. I may get more then one of him...

I am very impressed with these, I particularly like the Artist and the guy in a Hazard Suit. The Viking Shield looks beautiful, although I hope that they create a unique head for him.

lol, that's an Argentinian soccer player. I have not ever seen so much ego inside a single LEGO minifig :P

The nuclear suit guy is going to be a must for me, wish I could have a small army of them already.

Wow. I have to have a couple of the hazmat guys, definitely the best figure since the series 1 zombie!

I appreciate that TLG is picking the female figs better and is not going with stereotypical stuff, except for the Geisha, but who on earth is going to complain about having a LEGO Geisha available? I mean really.

Oh. My. God. Screw Series 3, this is amazing! It's everything I hoped it would be! All those new pieces are more than welcome and will be very useful! The Punk and Frankenstein with his monster are probably my favorites. The latter two make their Studios counterparts look like, well, actors in bad costumes. :tongue: This series looks so good that I might actually buy a whole box this time! :wub: Can't wait!

However, is it just me, or is the musketeer slightly disappointing? I was kinda expecting it to be the Spartan of this theme, but even the Geisha seems more interesting than him since he doesn't really have that wow-factor. :sceptic: Maybe I just had my hopes too high. He's still an excellent fig though.

When WhiteFang sees this, he'll probably make another minifigs poll. :grin:

It looks like the Viking has a printed Spartan shield, and the scientist is holding a test tube. :thumbup:

However, is it just me, or is the musketeer slightly disappointing? I was kinda expecting it to be the Spartan of this theme, but even the Geisha seems more interesting than him since he doesn't really have that wow-factor. :sceptic: Maybe I just had my hopes too high. He's still an excellent fig though.

Agreed. Maybe it's just the colours of the Musketeer's clothing, but something seems off.

BTW, does the soccer player have a ball?

Edited by prateek

The Musketeer would be better with a plume in his hat.

EDIT: Nevermind. He does have one. I just couldn't see it in the picture because it's white.

Edited by Arigomi

Whoa! Seeing the figs makes it all better. There's some highly unique and sought out pieces in this bunch (guitar, test tube, rapier, mohawk, sailor's hat etc. etc. etc.), and nice recolors of popular pieces (who else is going to make a dark-skinned elf with the werewolf's hairpiece? :grin: ).

My personal highlights of this series are the Garden Gnome, the Geisha, the Artist, the Punk and the Figure Skater (although she seems to have a similar cloth piece as the Hawaiian Girl). I don't understand the inclusion second skater boy or the female surfer over more unique minifig ideas, but I guess they just wanted to use the special molds they've made for the collectable minifigs some more.

But anyway, yay for more minifig goodness! :laugh: