legolijntje

[KEY TOPIC] Official Lego sets made in LDraw

comcon010 Republic Dropship [star Wars, 2009]

comcon010%20Republic%20Dropship.png

MPD file

Note: Although Brickset prefixes the name with "Mini", I've left that off to keep it consistent with the previous 200xx sets.

Edited by C3POwen

6208 B-Wing (Star Wars)

Is this a screenshot of SR 3D Builder?

Edited by Calabar
Quoted image removed.

:thumbup: The screenshots look better than the exports. Unless you know how to do the exports well like some of our experts here.

I should have used screenshots for my first renders. :blush:

Edited by palathadric

Hopefully they will look a whole lot better once I render them with the LGEO library. It will also force me to clean up my brickshelf account. Although it may give legolijntje a real headache. :look:

7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit (STAR WARS)

7133_bounty_hunter_pursuit_800x600.jpg

Errors

No minifigs, no rubber belt. The wings of Zam Wesell's speeder are not correctly placed. They must be moved backwards a bit.

Some pieces are not the printed ones, just the standard.

42061 wedge left, 42060 wedge right, 30633 windscreen, 30636 slope and instead of 30361px3 cylinder/brick round i've used 30361px4.

And that's all. If anybody finds out any error, please let me know.

L3B file

Hopefully they will look a whole lot better once I render them with the LGEO library. It will also force me to clean up my brickshelf account. Although it may give legolijntje a real headache. :look:

Well, if you just update your old posts with new pictures and links, I won't get an headache, but if you make new posts again, I will get an headache :tongue:

Anyway, again I can't update the index, because a few days ago, my motherboard crashed, and because my computer is only 3/4 weeks old, it had to go back to the shop...

I've skipped a few of the early 300xx Star Wars sets, as the minifig scale models aren't that great (although I may do them later, for completeness).

30050 Republic Attack Shuttle [star Wars, 2010]

30050%20Republic%20Attack%20Shuttle.png

MPD file

Well, if you just update your old posts with new pictures and links, I won't get an headache, but if you make new posts again, I will get an headache :tongue:

Anyway, again I can't update the index, because a few days ago, my motherboard crashed, and because my computer is only 3/4 weeks old, it had to go back to the shop...

Well, I will probably scrap everything currently in my brickshelf account and rearrange it in a more organized manner and then I will probably post two pictures for each set, one with Mini-figs and one without, if that's okay.

A slight change from some of the recent mini sets I've been doing with some that might be considered to be more on the midi scale, from the Dorling Kindersley Star Wars BrickMaster book.

BrickMaster Star Wars [star Wars, 2010]

These two models are from the section marked "Battle on Christophsis".

AAT Battle Tank

BrickMaster%20AAT%20Battle%20Tank.png

MPD file

Nu-class Attack Shuttle

BrickMaster%20Nu-class%20Attack%20Shuttle.png

MPD file

There are another 6 models from this book to do, which I will append to this post once complete.

There are another 6 models from this book to do, which I will append to this post once complete.

I think it's better to don't do that, to avoid missing items in the index. It's better to do everything in one post, or just make a new post if you have new models, but for this time it's ok to post it in the same post, because my motherbord is still not repaired (so I don't have acces to my index file :hmpf_bad: )

30054 AT-ST [star Wars, 2011]

30054%20AT-ST.png

LDR file

Note: I've left the flag piece blank, to retain set accuracy (although I think it was pretty lazy of LEGO not to release this with a printed piece, since it's essentially a re-release of an old set but using the new bluish-grey colours).

I think it's better to don't do that, to avoid missing items in the index. It's better to do everything in one post, or just make a new post if you have new models.

I was thinking that, as the other models are essentially "B" models of the same set, keeping them all in one post would make sense. However, I'm happy to post them in separate posts, if that works best for this thread.

Incidentally, will the updated index have the themes arranged alphabetically, like in the LDD thread?

Incidentally, will the updated index have the themes arranged alphabetically, like in the LDD thread?

Err, I always tried to keep the numbers in the correct order, but never thought about the themes :grin:

So yes, if I can acces my computer again (I'm now using an old laptop), I'll do that :classic:

Edited by legolijntje

Sorry about your computer, mate. Hope it gets up and running soon.

I've just been thinking about the new updated pictures and some files that I will be working on. I could edit them in my old posts adding the new pictures and deleting the old ones, but I was thinking about making the posts correspond with the factions. E.G: one post for Royal Knight, one post for Dragon Masters, etc. Don't know if this is good though. It would definitely be easier for you and probably for me too, to just edit the posts, but the other way would seem a bit more orderly. What do you think?

It would definitely be easier for you and probably for me too, to just edit the posts, but the other way would seem a bit more orderly. What do you think?

If I can give my opinion of indexer, I think in the present situation the best way is to simply replace the images: the order will be given by the index, and it is not strictly necessary inside the topic.

I have a tempory motherboard now, but I saw my index file is a bit very old (it's until page 11), so I'll slowly update it, because I have also some (still secret?) Brickset work to do and some other lego and non lego things I wasn't able to do, because I hadn't a computer.

I also use MLCAD, I am going to line up my files, then I would post them.

For notices I download them on LEGO SHOP.

I download very files MLCAD, then I line them up on my computer with their notice.

I have 800 files MLCAD (downloaded a bit everywhere and mine also)

Bye