legolijntje

[KEY TOPIC] Official Lego sets made in LDraw

I was wondering if anyone can make me a set. I need it for an animated movie I am making, and I can't get LDraw to work on my 64-bit computer, even with the quick installer. The set I need is the smaller Police Helicopter, set 7741. If anyone can make me the .ldr file, t would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Here it is:

7741 - Police Helicopter - City

7741.png

ERRORS:

- No faceprint and torso prints.

- No stickers.

- I couldn't find the handcuffs :hmpf_bad:

Download HERE

@Jay Sathe:L the file is an l3b file (sr3d builder), but if you want you can make it a ldr (ldraw/mlcad). Just type .ldr instead of .l3b :wink:

Here it is:

7741 - Police Helicopter - City

Download HERE

@Jay Sathe:L the file is an l3b file (sr3d builder), but if you want you can make it a ldr (ldraw/mlcad). Just type .ldr instead of .l3b :wink:

Thank you so much! This is perfect for what I need.

The movie is just going to be a test on whether I can add a 3D model to the scene using After Effects, and then blow it up. I want to have this effect so I can use it in my upcoming runaway train movie.

I was wondering if anyone can make me a set. I need it for an animated movie I am making, and I can't get LDraw to work on my 64-bit computer, even with the quick installer. The set I need is the smaller Police Helicopter, set 7741. If anyone can make me the .ldr file, t would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there, I do most of my LDraw work with a win7 64bit OS. You need to right click on the MLCad.exe, go to "properties" and then select an older OS from the "compatibility" page. That should work. Good luck!

Some vintage sets from the Train theme made in SR3D:

Absolute classics! Can one convert these to LDR so I could make GIFs for Bluebrick? Thanks! I will post some more LDRs here soon.

I think I found the problem, I made a noob error with the multipart format. Does the station and the Maersk Train below work now?

Hi Stu83, unfortunately large parts of the train are missing :sceptic:. Could it be missing some submodels? Thanks again for your work so far. Please try to write up to 10 posts at Eurobricks so that I can contact you via the Eurobricks personal messenger so then we don't have to post the discussions (it is blocked until you make 10 posts). Thanks!

Absolute classics! Can one convert these to LDR so I could make GIFs for Bluebrick? Thanks! I will post some more LDRs here soon.

l3b files (sr3d builder) are just the same as ldr, but whit an other name. Just type .ldr instead of .l3b :classic:

Hi Stu83, unfortunately large parts of the train are missing :sceptic:. Could it be missing some submodels?

Which parts are missing? There should be five submodels: the locomotive, a locomotive bogie, a container wagon, a container and a reefer container. The file size of the combined model (37.5kb) is greater than the sum of the size of those five submodels (36.4kb), so it appears to me that they must be in there.

Which parts are missing? There should be five submodels: the locomotive, a locomotive bogie, a container wagon, a container and a reefer container. The file size of the combined model (37.5kb) is greater than the sum of the size of those five submodels (36.4kb), so it appears to me that they must be in there.

Hi, Stu83, as you still haven't got your 10 posts yet I figured I had best answer you in the thread. The problem was that we had different color palettes and your custom colors in MLCad turned out as transperant when I opened the file, which made it look like they were missing. The problem is sorted and you can find your GIFs posted in the BlueBrick thread and parts tracker. Please keep up the contributions! :classic:

To make sure this post is not only about BlueBrick, here are a few more LDRs for you guys. :) I believe a sticker is missing on the Stable, but for the rest I hope they are complete.

6380-Emergency Treatment Center

6380.png

LDR

6379-Riding Stable

6379.png

LDR

Edited by missouri_bb63

I didn't post here for some time so here is a new set:

8289 Fire Truck / Technic

8289.png

L3B File

Errors:

• The stickers are missing
  • The flexible hose pieces are present in the file but LDView doesn't render them

I'm back from holiday :classic:

Great word Sergiu and missouri_bb63; I will add them to the index :thumbup:

Edited by legolijntje

30029 - pudsey bear - Creator

30029_pudsey_bear01.png

Download: HERE

Errors:

- The only thing that's missing is the little paper on the head of the bear.

Nobody has a model ? :tongue:

Oh, all right.

Technic - 8448 Super Street Sensation / Super Car Mk II

8448_-_super_car_-_convertible_sml.png

8448 - Convertible, top down

I did most of the modelling in SR3D, but switched to MLCAD at the end so I could use LSynth for the hoses and flexible axles.

This one is complete bar the stickers and the spring on the roof damper.

Again a nice nice one Sergiu :thumbup:

I just wanted to add one too:

7468 - Saturn V Moon Mission - Discovery

7468smaller.png

ERRORS:

-There are no stickers

Download the l3b (sr3d builder) file HERE

EDIT: I've updated the index now :classic:

Edited by legolijntje
Oversized image converted in text link.

Just to let you know i am working on the 8109 with SR3D :classic:,Should be done in the next few days.

That's just in time, I just wanted to start with it :laugh:

1869 - African Flag - Basic

1869.png

There're no errors.

Download HERE

Edited by legolijntje

8109 Towtruck

th_8109Completemodel.jpg

Here is the completed 8109 I have added a download link at the bottom of the page for any one wanting to download it. :sweet:

Errors:

String/hook

Rubberband

Stickers

Download file (l3bfile)

Edited by Alasdair Ryan
Oversized image converted in text link.

Very nice model, but can you please adjust your formatting. Take for example a look at my post above yours. You see what I mean? That part in bold.

But anyway, very nice model :thumbup::thumbup: