Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 5

Oh dear God! 3 townies? :cry_sad:

This has been as bad day for the town, such a sad loss of life. However today we need to make a fresh start and Walter's information seems like a nice way to go. He seems really sure about it and knows the consequences if he is wrong. But then again, nothing did happen to the person who brought about Ivan's conviction...

Nope, I am not a rabble rouser. I have more than one scum’s name, rest assured. I revealed what I did to inform a few people of what specialties I possess.

I don't see what keeping any information secret does for us. It lets us know who the prime suspects are, and gives all the good folk more to work with. We have Mr. White, why not make a list of the next people on the confirmed scum list...

Until you show us the goods, you're top of my list tomorrow.

Thankyou for bringing forward this information Waltor.

I know where my vote will be going.

Thanks for comin' forward with this information, Mr. Kovacs.

I certainly agree with yer evidence against Mr. White an' I myself 'ave 'ad my suspicions. After all, he's been 'ere a long time an' has experience in these situations an' so he's been able to earn a higher position among the town with lots o' responsibility. In this case, it makes sense for 'im to be a mafia boss an' so I'm inclined t' believe you.

I think 'is name was also mentioned when Carrie was convicted, so maybe that was supposed to be a hint.

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Everyone who said "Oh, he's stuttering, he's got to be scum!" What a lame pathetic excuse for a conviction. What's next, his hat is off at an angle, so therefore he's the mob boss?

In what bloody town were you in yesterday? If you were here, then you would no we voted against him based on evidence provided by Mr. Butcher, the Karate Master. :hmpf: Sometimes one gets weary.

Up till now, I haven't caught anyone in the act. But last night, I saw Frank White/WhiteFang try and convert someone! I have no idea if he was successful (and I doubt he will tell us the truth if he did), but I have no doubts that he is one of the mob bosses.

Believe me or not. I will be voting for Frank as soon as possible. If he is convicted and I am wrong, I accept my fate, and am prepared to be lynched on day 6. But I am not wrong.

Frank White is scum. More than that, he is a boss. I trust the good people of this town to do the right thing.

Thats quite a serious accusation, though if nothing else turns out, I'm willing to vote for him, based on you evidence.

At first:

This scum has killed three more of our people, I think we shall hurry. We are still much more than them, but if they increase we decease so fast, we won´t have a chance.

I wonder wether if they also converted. Mr. White seemed to try it, but what about the other boss? What if there´s two more now?

At second:

I promised yesterday a bold "I told you so" and now here we go:

I told you so!

With this said, we now know, that there was at least until yesterday no other cop in the Ronzini family, or he woulnd´t have needed to copy the key.

At third:

I trust Mr. Kovacs to be right about Mr. White. I went against him yesterday and today I´m sure, that he´s scum. Mr. Kovacs wouldn´t risk his life for a gut feeling.

When we´re allowed to vote, I´ll vote for Frank White.

By the way, I also think we should let Stash alive, until we know wether he´s useful for us or not. We need every friend we can have, I think.

But then again, nothing did happen to the person who brought about Ivan's conviction...

I think you mean Erik.

Apologies for my absence yesterday, I will be more active from now on.

Now I can see the logic behind the conviction of Erik King. It was rather weak as evidence for a conviction, though it was definately not as non-existant as some are saying. I wish someone had remembered my point from day one though.

On more recent events, I do believe Walter about Mr White being a mafia boss. We can also use the same reasoning as yesterday, Officer Price claimed him to be innocent before her conviction. So I will be voting for him when the time comes.

About Stash, he mentioned that he had told some people he trusted the identity of the mafia - I hope that there is some sort of roleblocker in that group. I'm fine with him keeping it secret for now of course, provided he reveals more info tommorow.

Poor fellow. Guess he was innocent after all.

For the Record, I did NOT vote for him because of his stutter, rather for the evidence brought forth by Mr. Butcher.

Walter, I'm willing to give my vote to Mr. White when the time comes. But, if he's not mafia, you're screwed.

Whew, I need a drink. Chief, you have a bottle?

Walter, I'm willing to give my vote to Mr. White when the time comes. But, if he's not mafia, you're screwed.

Whew, I need a drink. Chief, you have a bottle?

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I knew my butt was on the line when I made the accusation. I did not make it lightly.

For those that keep claiming that there were three killings last night, do not forget that one was a lynching from the Day 4 vote. Eric King had already been convicted, and was going to be removed one way or another. :sad:

Oh dear, this new Mr. White suspicion puts me in a difficult position. Out of loyalty to my life long boss, I will defend him, but that doesn't give me any defence if he turns out to be scum. What do you think Ron?

Oh my, last night carried much death. I am afraid we are getting no where with our investigations. The news about Frank is interesting and it turns by head a little. I need to see some more evidence before I vote.

Edited by Burman

Oh my, last night carried much death. I am afraid we are getting no where with our investigations. The news about Frank is interesting and it turns by head a little. I need to see some more evidence before I vote.

More evidence? How much more evidence do you think you are going to get? Would Frank approaching you holding a briefcase in the middle of the night be enough evidence for you? Sheesh.

Unless...

Unless YOU were his target for conversion last night. I might just need to keep an eye on you, Mr. Jaun.

Don't think that I don't know the rules here. If Frank is convicted and found innocent, my life is forfeit. I would not, and did not, make this accusation lightly. Take that for what it is worth.

On the flip side, if Frank is convicted and found guilty, those who defend him or showed doubts in the voting would look awfully suspicious.

Crap, put the wrong person's name :blush:

I of course meant I'm keeping tabs on Mr. Burr. Sorry if I gave you a heart attack, Kevin.

Crap, put the wrong person's name :blush:

I of course meant I'm keeping tabs on Mr. Burr. Sorry if I gave you a heart attack, Kevin.

No problem, I have a strong heart. :wink:

He´s vouching for his guilt with his life. This is every evidence I need, the most we ever could get and far mare than I hoped to gain once more.

This is as sure as Shaun´s attack on Carrie, and you know, how this turned out.

But if you really want more evidence: Carrie said, she investigated Mr. White innoncent, after she had predicated that she had investigated Eric King. So she most propably had protected her Boss, and now we have the chance to take out the leader of one family. I don´t think we can allow ourselves to waste this chance. :sweet:

More evidence? How much more evidence do you think you are going to get? Would Frank approaching you holding a briefcase in the middle of the night be enough evidence for you? Sheesh.

Unless...

Unless YOU were his target for conversion last night. I might just need to keep an eye on you, Mr. Jaun.

Don't think that I don't know the rules here. If Frank is convicted and found innocent, my life is forfeit. I would not, and did not, make this accusation lightly. Take that for what it is worth.

On the flip side, if Frank is convicted and found guilty, those who defend him or showed doubts in the voting would look awfully suspicious.

I agree with you that we are not going to get anymore evidence, I just was not sure.

I understand that the accusation you made is one which has been given a lot of thought and I take it to heart. You can keep an eye on me, I have nothing to hide. I have now made my decision for when the vote starts.

He´s vouching for his guilt with his life. This is every evidence I need, the most we ever could get and far mare than I hoped to gain once more.

But if you really want more evidence: Carrie said, she investigated Mr. White innoncent, after she had predicated that she had investigated Eric King. So she most propably had protected her Boss, and now we have the chance to take out the leader of one family. I don´t think we can allow ourselves to waste this chance. :sweet:

I know now and I also will not waste this chance to get rid of scum. I thank you both for helping me along and I agree with what you said.

At second:

I promised yesterday a bold "I told you so" and now here we go:

I told you so!

With this said, we now know, that there was at least until yesterday no other cop in the Ronzini family, or he woulnd´t have needed to copy the key.

At third:

I trust Mr. Kovacs to be right about Mr. White. I went against him yesterday and today I´m sure, that he´s scum. Mr. Kovacs wouldn´t risk his life for a gut feeling.

When we´re allowed to vote, I´ll vote for Frank White.

By the way, I also think we should let Stash alive, until we know wether he´s useful for us or not. We need every friend we can have, I think.

Fair points. I do agree about Mr White. If Mr Kovacs is framing White, he would not do it in this manner. By claiming what he has said, if White turns out to be innocent (albeit a very unlikely possibility), than Kovacs has sentenced himself. I know where my vote is going today.

Regarding the cops, they are not out of the picture yet. We have two mafias at work here, and even though we may have removed one family from our law enforcement, it doesn't prohibit the other from having a plant.

Regarding Stash, if he doesn't start sharing some of his information by tomorrow, then we should reconsider whether or not we have evidence.However, waiting until tomorrow to share his evidence makes little to no sense if he is indeed allied with us as a neutral or innocent, as by getting it out in the open, we would be able to take out the scum with more ease. If he dies tonight, then his evidence would die with him. Even if he did indeed share some of his knowledge with others, what is to prevent scum from claiming that he told them someone was a mafia member? I would suggest that he reveal his evidence, as by holding on to it, he makes himself a target, and hurts our chances of survival.

Oh dear, this new Mr. White suspicion puts me in a difficult position. Out of loyalty to my life long boss, I will defend him, but that doesn't give me any defence if he turns out to be scum. What do you think Ron?

This is an interesting statement. When you say out of loyalty to, does that mean that you are unable to vote against him, or does it mean that you just won't?

Precisely. However, it is a bit extreme to believe that Juan was converted, as he was merely looking for more evidence.

Wonder if White will be as entertaining as Mrs Price? :devil: .

This evidence is indeed convincing, and should result in a conviction.

This is an interesting statement. When you say out of loyalty to, does that mean that you are unable to vote against him, or does it mean that you just won't?

Oh, I could, I just won't, purely out of respect for the long time I have worked under him, and gratitude for my long years under him as head chef, earning a good living.

Regarding the cops, they are not out of the picture yet. We have two mafias at work here, and even though we may have removed one family from our law enforcement, it doesn't prohibit the other from having a plant.

Forewarned is forearmed. We must all remain vigilant.

Regarding Stash, if he doesn't start sharing some of his information by tomorrow, then we should reconsider whether or not we have evidence.However, waiting until tomorrow to share his evidence makes little to no sense if he is indeed allied with us as a neutral or innocent, as by getting it out in the open, we would be able to take out the scum with more ease. If he dies tonight, then his evidence would die with him. Even if he did indeed share some of his knowledge with others, what is to prevent scum from claiming that he told them someone was a mafia member? I would suggest that he reveal his evidence, as by holding on to it, he makes himself a target, and hurts our chances of survival.

Perhaps Stash would be amenable to letting two very trusted sources with the information, say myself and Shaun Dows? The scum can't take out all three of us in one night (can they?), and by tomorrow morning my loyalty will be known. That way, one of us can spread the word on Day 6.

But he has to know in advance that any accusation I make will be based on his word alone. I will not vouch personally for any info I did not collect. You ain't getting my butt in a sling on bad intel.

I'm sure the employer/employee bond is strong at Mr White's resaturant. Mr Jaun probably has very mixed feelings right about now.

Precisely. However, it is a bit extreme to believe that Juan was converted, as he was merely looking for more evidence.

I said this above, but I mentioned the wrong name. It was Alex Burr, not Kevin Jaun that the comment was directed towwards. And I may have been a little heavy handed there. I just don't want people to expect this level of evidence on every scum in town. We've been lucky getting solid evidence on Frank and Carrie. Most of our convictions are going to have to be made on far less evidence in the future, I'm afraid. We could get lucky, but don't count on it.

You make an excellent point, and no need to worry, there are multiple sources that are aware of my information. By multiple, I mean more than two, qutie a few actually. And I have no problem with sharing this information starting tomorrow to gain the trust of my fellow citizens. I am neutral, as I have already stated, but I am choosing to side with the town due to my info. Makes more sense to stay with the larger group.

Just a thought...we know that there are two families, could there be a secret, third one moving into the town that we aren't yet aware of?

Okay. Voting is now open. And just to clarify earlier, Becker was indeed carrying a cabbage and not Stash's hair.

I am truly saddened by the death of Mr. King. My question is who keeps killing the prisoners? Why would the bosses kill someone who was not a mobster? Ah well, a drink would be nice....

Anyways, it seems like Stash has squirmed his was out of the information he was going to give. Why? If he runs arround claiming to know who 2 of the bosses are but only shares it with a select group, doesn't it seem like he is asking to be killed? I mean, look, he said that he shared the information with a select group however we are suppose to take his word for it. Stash suddenly knows 2 mafia men in 5 days. Wow! That seems too good to be true. I don't know why but it seems like he wants to stay alive without risking his neck. He thinks that we won't vote for him because we want to hear the rest of the story. He thinks that we will protect him at night to insure that he does not die. Remember, someone visited him on night 1 and we have no idea what happened. I am not accusing him of being a mobster but it would be nice of him to tell us what we want to know.

Well, the case against Frank is pretty strong, unless someone thinks up a killer alibi. I also think Stash is a bit suspicious, as he's admitted to being impartial and keeps giving promises we will get more information from him. Seems like he found himself in a difficult situation and figured he would buy himself some time by promising information. Frank makes more sense for a conviction today though.

I have some mixed feelings as well, he was a good employer, he always gave me the days off I needed and was always willing to help make my job easier. But this news is troubling, and I am afraid that the town comes before our restaurant. If Mr White is convicted, you then we need to find someone to take over the restaurant, the customers come first!

Okay. Voting is now open. And just to clarify earlier, Becker was indeed carrying a cabbage and not Stash's hair.

Alrighty, my apologies again Mr Stash, i always seem to jump the gun, so to speak :blush:

Mr White, I am truly sorry, you have been a great employer, but as I said to Kevin, the town comes first...

I vote Frank White/ Whitefang

That reminds me..... I heard a story once, it went like this:

There was once a murderous king who always killed his wife each night. But one wife started telling him a story and said she would finish tomorrow. Interested, the king didn't kill her, and heard the rest of the story, so each night the wife told half of a story and lived....

SO, Stash can just keep coming up with a story each night to stay alive. Good thinking. :classic:

You don't remember him giving us the name of Carrie? I'm positive Stash is what he says he is. I think we should trust him, for now at least.

As interesting as this banter about Stash is, I'm afraid I must interrupt it. I have some very important information to tell all of you.

I haven't said anything before now, because I haven't had any solid information before. I have a night action. I can see what actions others use during the night. I think the official term is a Peeping Tom.

Up till now, I haven't caught anyone in the act. But last night, I saw Frank White/WhiteFang try and convert someone! I have no idea if he was successful (and I doubt he will tell us the truth if he did), but I have no doubts that he is one of the mob bosses.

Believe me or not. I will be voting for Frank as soon as possible. If he is convicted and I am wrong, I accept my fate, and am prepared to be lynched on day 6. But I am not wrong.

Frank White is scum. More than that, he is a boss. I trust the good people of this town to do the right thing.

very very serious accusation you've made, I'll go with you if nothing else comes up.

Hey, i just noticed something, Stash's hair-do was once again at a scene of a murder/convertion. At Ben Becker's murder, what is that in the crate? none other than Mr Stash's hair. I suggest he quickly explains himself.

really?

I vote:Frank White/Whitefang