WhiteFang

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 2 Building Contest

Yes, I love the idea for Category 2! I'm already assembling it in my head (some teardown was required when I realized that a 16x16 base is not the same as a 32x32 base...) so I'll definitely put a lot of effort in there. It'll be my second-favourite Series 1 fig with my fave Series 2 fig, unless that doesn't work out. Thanks for the opportunity! The standard last time round was fantastic so I'm-a looking forward to this!

Great to see another collectibe minifig themed competition, I really enjoyed looking at the entries for the last competition. If I have time, I might try my hand at this. I don't own any minifigs from the first series yet though I'm sure I could get my hands on one or two or find a suitable stand-in.

Good luck everyone!

I would defiinitely participate in this contest were I not in college. :hmpf_bad: I was not lucky enough to get any series two minifigs before college started. However on th upside in one of my classes I am graded to play with Lego. :laugh:

Cool contest. I will definitely be entering. Also, I am confused by the rules saying that you may not use a series two minifigure or accessories. Does that mean that you can use it if you have it, or you can't use it at all?

Out of curiosity, would we be allowed specialized stickers for a bit of added detail or art?

No, you are not allow to do so since this area belongs to customisation aspect.

Cool contest. I will definitely be entering. Also, I am confused by the rules saying that you may not use a series two minifigure or accessories. Does that mean that you can use it if you have it, or you can't use it at all?

No, you can't use any Series 2 Minifigures or new Series 2 parts in this contest at all. This is to ensure fairness among the interested participants, especially for those who do not own the Series 2 Minifigures yet. Furthermore, the previous contest was also following the same manner just like the current Category A.

Are digital entries allowed? I didn't see it in the rules.

So we have to post two entries: 8X8 and 16X6?

Or do we have to pick one?

If both I've already built my 8X8 vig!

This is way better than the minifigure hunt (found it to hard and gave up).

I didn't take part in the first so it's a great chance for me!

Are digital entries allowed? I didn't see it in the rules.

No digital entries is allowed.

I did indicate it as a "Building Contest" in the title though.

So we have to post two entries: 8X8 and 16X6?

Or do we have to pick one?

If both I've already built my 8X8 vig!

You have the option to choose to entry in either Categories or choose to enter both Categories. It's up to you. Great to see you finish up your Category A entry in such a short time.

Great contest,

Just one question; If you wanted could you include multiples of same minifig series 1 for category B?

For example if I wanted to include 2 or 3 crash test dummies, is that allowed or is it grounds for disqualification?

Does the entry for category B have to be 16x16? It's just that what I planned fits better in an 8x8 and will take a lot of bricks. :sceptic:

Category B has to be on the 16x16 building platform.

Just one question; If you wanted could you include multiples of same minifig series 1 for category B?

For example if I wanted to include 2 or 3 crash test dummies, is that allowed or is it grounds for disqualification?

It's meant to weave a story for one chosen minifigure in Series 1 to interact with an imaginary minifigure in Series 2. In this case, it's not allowed. However, you may choose to modify the rest of the crash test dummies not to look like the orignal ones since the rules permit the usage of Minifigures Series 1 new parts. Hope it helps.

Category B has to be on the 16x16 building platform.

Oh well, I guess it would make it more epic. :wink:

I am so going to enter! I just can't wait!

Just to be sure, we post our entries here, correct?

No, you post it in a separate thread as Whitefang will tell you.

I am so going to enter! I just can't wait!

Just to be sure, we post our entries here, correct?

Please read the rules in the first post for Category A and B. The entry topics are pinned in this forum.

Ooh, really looking forward to how this one turns out! I've got an idea for Category B...how does everyone feel about the music of Avril Lavigne? :wink:

Can I join the contest without getting a prize if I win? (which will be really hard, there are lot of amazing builders here)

I mean, to give up the prize and enter the contest for the fun.

Can I join the contest without getting a prize if I win? (which will be really hard, there are lot of amazing builders here)

I mean, to give up the prize and enter the contest for the fun.

Just send it to me! :laugh: