Legoist

Finland sales

I've noticed that there's quite a bunch of Eurobrickers from Finland, so I thought perhaps someone might find it useful to gather up news of local sales. At least I have a hard time knowing when a shop chain is doing a Lego sale here...

Here's my finding of the day:

Shop chain: Toys'R'Us

Location: Idea Park (perhaps the sale is not valid in other TRU shops)

Lucky finds: two huge sets are on 50% discount:

- 7754 Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser (Star Wars) down from ~160e to ~80e

- 5974 Galactic Enforcer (Space Police III) down from ~96e to ~48e

there are A LOT of boxes at 50% off for both of these so it's very probable that there is many days left

I know this is only one shop, so it might seem ridiculous to make a post for a sale on just one location... however I believe that Idea Park is quite a shopping destination for many people living in central Finland.

Edited by Legoist

I am not sure of this since I've only glimpsed at an advertisement, but I think all shops associated with the S-Bonus Card (the green one) might have a general -15% discount sales from 16.09 to 19.09. You need to have the S-Bonus Card with you to get this benefit. That's not a huge discount for Lego sets, but could be the occasion to make some purchases you've been planning to do anyway.

Some shop chains using the S-Bonus Card which usually have Lego sets on the shelves are Prisma, Sokos and (on a lesser scale) S-Market.

Hobby Hall is selling the Kingdoms Advent Calendar for 20e only until the end of October.

You have to factor in the delivery fee tho (5e if you buy the Calendar only), but if you are planning to buy other stuff from Hobby Hall, then it's good considering.

Anyway some shop chains like Prisma have it for 22e only.

Hobby Hall is selling the Kingdoms Advent Calendar for 20e only until the end of October.

You have to factor in the delivery fee tho (5e if you buy the Calendar only), but if you are planning to buy other stuff from Hobby Hall, then it's good considering.

Anyway some shop chains like Prisma have it for 22e only.

I haven't been able to find it anywhere in central Lahti yet, but I hope it comes to the stores soon.

I haven't been able to find it anywhere in central Lahti yet, but I hope it comes to the stores soon.

I am sure it does, I see no reason why Prisma wouldn't distribute them in all its shops! (I guess you have Prisma in Lahti as well) Or if you have to pass by Tampere, I'll send you the coordinates of the exact shop that has it for sure :tongue:

Thanks for the tip!

Intresting information, thanks. I guess i have to check those out soon :)

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Not exactly sale news, but possibly interesting for those living in central Finland...

This weekend at Tampere Pirkkahalli there is a toy exposition (Muksumessut). If I understand right, there will be some Lego creations including some sized City and Pirates diorama. Both TLG and Finnish Lego club Palikkatakomo have a stand. I doubt however that there will be anything on sale.

http://www.muksumessut.fi/tampere/

Unfortunately as usual the exposition have a quite expensive ticket or 10-12e, so it's worth going only if you're interested in more things beyond just this.

The first nice item found on sale after Xmas:

Shop chain: Toys'R'Us

Lucky find: another huge SW set on 50% discount:

- 8129 AT-AT Walker(Star Wars) down from ~130e to ~65e

TRU has many other items on sale, with a much smaller discount, but I think SW fans would really appreciate this one.

I'm not in Finland anymore since September, but I remember a toy store in one of the main shoppings in Rovaniemi with a big selection of Lego and they had -25%/-50% promotions every now and then. I can't remember the exact name of the store, but FOLs from up there should know what I'm talking about.

There are several good bargains at Kodin1 and Anttila -chains at the moment.

7946 King's Castle ~65€

8078 Portal of Atlantis ~71€

Impulses (traveller, farmer, jester) 1,77€

Some Toy Story sets -30% (No, not the Green Soldiers :( )

Some World Racers sets -30%

Some other sets -20-40%

Has anyone seen yet those S# minifigs in stores like in prisma, Anttila or Citymarket? :sceptic: I havent found them in any local stopres yet so im just curios have they already arrived in Finland stores?

Captain Becker

Nope, no 3rd wave yet in Finland. There are still lots of 2nd wave minifigs availabe in many stores.

Has anyone seen yet those S# minifigs in stores like in prisma, Anttila or Citymarket? :sceptic: I havent found them in any local stopres yet so im just curios have they already arrived in Finland stores?

Captain Becker

They're here now. I've seen them since a week ago in Prisma chain shops.

Currently at Toys'R'Us @ IdeaPark there is a lot of stuff with discounts around 25%.

Most discounted sets I've noticed belong to Prince of Persia, Star Wars (not the biggest sets) and Atlantis, but there's a little bit of everything on sale.

Actually I passed by there because I've seen an ad about Public Transport Station 8404 at 50% off (60e), but that is not discounted at all (maybe the offer is already over? or not yet valid?).

Sorry for bumbing this thread once again, but i was just wondering if anyone has seen the new POTC sets yet in stores or have any info when they are coming in stores here in Finland. Also, i visited on my local K-Citymarket today (Went looking if they had some POTC sets already) and saw at they had still some POP sets in the selfs sold by -25% off. Note: No where near, i live in Kajaani.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

At least my local Prisma shop is disposing several licensed sets with 40% discount at the moment.

I don't know for sure but this could be the same in all Prisma shops in Finland, so you might want to check...

In our case it was Cars and NinjaGo sets, from mid-size upward. I remember at least the following sets being 40% off:

8487 - Flo's V8 Cafe

2263 - Turbo Shredder (not sure, could have been a similar set)

2504 - Spinjitzu Dojo

2507 - Fire Temple

In case you don't know, Prisma usually has fair prices (except for Trains which I think they are overcharged) so the 40% is quite good... for example the Fire Temple is 89e - 40% = 53e.

Also in Citymarkets are a lot different clearance discounts on legos...

Atleast in Prismas it varys a LOT how big discounts You get. I've bought old ninjago spinners for 3 eur a piece from one, other had them on -20% etc..

Anybody have seen Black Pearl set in their local shops here in Finland? Because it seems that those new sets dont show up on my towns stores so often and they usually have quite bad selection of them.

Captain Becker

Anybody have seen Black Pearl set in their local shops here in Finland? Because it seems that those new sets dont show up on my towns stores so often and they usually have quite bad selection of them.

Captain Becker

Black Pearl is exclusive to Anttila/Kodin1.

The only place other I've seen had it, is Lelushoppi in Hämeenlinna and Forssa.

Lego ninjago game was -50% in Prisma Ideapark, Lempäälä.

So that's roughly 13 euros and some cents.

Had to grab one.

In several Citymarkets there are Ninjago, Harry Potter, Heroica Fortaan and Champion board games at 10€, but not in all stores (according to last week)

In several Citymarkets there are Ninjago, Harry Potter, Heroica Fortaan and Champion board games at 10€, but not in all stores (according to last week)

Thanks for the info, just picked up several hp, ninjago and fortaan games for 10 eur each :wub:

I.. gotta.. get.. them.. ALL! MWahahahahahahahha...

Kodin1 are having some toy sales (including legos, even with discount prices)

Buy 3 pay for 2, cheapest for free.

Avail 6.-8.7.2012