Superkalle

Minifg collectors series 2 pics and barcodes

All four boxes I've seen have had three Spartans, all were in the right hand column, about midway. Two next to each other and the third a couple figs away. All four boxes were identically packed.

I have searched through about 12 or 13 boxes in the last few days and in most cases, all spartans have been either in the same row of the box or 2 have been at the end of one row and the third at the beginning of the next row.

All four boxes I've seen have had three Spartans, all were in the right hand column, about midway. Two next to each other and the third a couple figs away. All four boxes were identically packed.

yup, the boxes I've seen are the same.

I did find four Spartans in a box at TRU a couple weeks ago. It looked like I was the first one to get my mitts on the box, as it was rather full, but I did not personally see the TRU employee unseal it, so who knows how that happened. Probably just another factory error. The store had a "4-per family" rule, so guess which ones I bought. :devil:

Spartans in my box was placed:

- 2 together in the left column, in the bottom part.

- 1 in the right column, in the upper part (third starting form top)

:hmpf:

I hate being a Debbie Downer. But does it really matter where in the box the 3 Spartans are located and does it really warrant almost a page of discussion? :laugh:

I love these figures, don't get me wrong, but I feel like there are better things to discuss about them than their location in the box. There are (usually) 3 to a case and that's all that really matters, as long as you have the barcodes. :classic:

Edited by Derek

I have searched through about 12 or 13 boxes in the last few days and in most cases, all spartans have been either in the same row of the box or 2 have been at the end of one row and the third at the beginning of the next row.

I had one full box and found the same, so European boxes seem to be different than North Americans.

By the way, today in a shopping mall (Il GIgante - Vertemate) I saw them for the cheapest I've ever seen: 1,50 Euros each! (25% off RRP).

By the way, today in a shopping mall (Il GIgante - Vertemate) I saw them for the cheapest I've ever seen: 1,50 Euros each! (25% off RRP).

Argh!! Here in Sardinya I can't find minifig in toys shops!

The only way to have that is to order online! :sceptic:

Sorry I haven't read this whole thread but the barcodes here in NJ/NY are flipped. The small barcodes are on the right and the main UPC is on the left. To make matters worse, the barcodes are different from the original scans on the first page.

Sorry I haven't read this whole thread but the barcodes here in NJ/NY are flipped. The small barcodes are on the right and the main UPC is on the left. To make matters worse, the barcodes are different from the original scans on the first page.

It's different barcodes in Europe and North America (the ones on the first page are european).

Try this sheet, that has both versions: http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/miscellaneous/8684Barcodes.pdf

I have done a proper sheet of the series two minifigures for both Europe & USA

PDF

It's different barcodes in Europe and North America (the ones on the first page are european).

Try this sheet, that has both versions: http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/miscellaneous/8684Barcodes.pdf

I already linked my PDF 4 pages back! I'm not sure why you would then take the link from 1000steine?

I already linked my PDF 4 pages back! I'm not sure why you would then take the link from 1000steine?

Sorry grogall! But Solscud007 needed a US barcode sheet and I just provided a link to that, I didn't know it was different from your's.

I had one full box and found the same, so European boxes seem to be different than North Americans.

wah, very good price.

and now how much spartan do you have? :wink:

nausi

looks like target has raised these to 2.99 now. at least at mine they have.

I can confirm this price at my Target as well. They had them hid in with the Halloween stuff as bag fillers, instead of with the toys (found that odd). Didn't have the barcodes, so used the feel method and grabbed 2 Pharoahs, Mexican, and Witch. Meant to grab a Spartan, hence the 2 Pharoahs, but that's all good.

I got to a local toy shop last thursday in The Hague and it was full of minifigs, they still had like 3 boxes of series 1 and 6 of series 2.

I didn't have my barcodes with me that time, so I've to come back. But I think I can found my missing figs in there.

There was a little boy picking two packs randomly and hoping for the figs he wanted. I was thinking about telling the barcode trick, but didn't do it.. His parents were already grumpy ;) And I don't think they want to take the time to compare barcodes.

Edited by kciR

I'm in Lynnwood, just north of Seattle. Went to my local TRU today only to be told they got them already and sold out. :sad:

It's been a while but, I've got an update: The Borders around here have Series 2 now..... @ $4 a pop!!! :(