Sign in to follow this  
Big Pete

[UK] Toy Story Promos in Mirror Newspaper from 17th July

*sigh* I wish they had promotions like that here in the US.... We might get lucky with these on Halloween, so I still have hope.

Here are the instructions:

l2diyu-4600191.jpg

Woody's Camp Out

buzz.jpgbuzz124567.jpg

Buzz's Mini Ship

Download them here. I of course will be getting both.

Edited by Eskallon

The Brit's are so lucky :tongue: ......we never get any good newspaper promo's like this in Australia....all we get are either Discovery Channel DVD's or Simpson's figure's ! :hmpf_bad:

Ah well, lets hope we see some reviews in the comming weeks eh ? :sweet:

Oh, yeah I wonder what prices they'll be on BL ? :wink:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yeah, really lucky Brits. Those promos are really a good way to get Buzz and Woody, but if you already have them, what's the use right?

Yeah, really lucky Brits. Those promos are really a good way to get Buzz and Woody, but if you already have them, what's the use right?

Free pieces, and you could sell the figs for at least $4 each.

WAAOW. I'll be getting dozens! Thanks for the heads-up!

Excellent, sadly I'm at work but I can see what my lunch time will be spent doing next weekend!

Though on reflection I do think that Buzz's ship looks inferior to the LGM one.

Great so we get the 30070 Alien spaceship from Tesco's

30072 and 30073 from the mirror promotion,

I wonder who has the army men jeep promo 30071?

Dammit. I really love polybags and these actually look pretty good.

If anyone happens to find a way to secure some extras of these (especially all 4, but any combination and possibly duplicates of 30070 and 30071) and wants to do a kind deed... send me a message, please. :wink:

Please? :wub:

Absolutely fantastic news! I don't have any of the Toy Story sets, so this is a great chance for me to get the 2 main figures.

Roll on Saturday!

The Brit's are so lucky :tongue: ......we never get any good newspaper promo's like this in Australia....all we get are either Discovery Channel DVD's or Simpson's figure's ! :hmpf_bad:

True! I haven't actually bought a newspaper with a Lego promotion before...

The Woody promo has some common but useful pieces that might be of some worth. I'm always in need of cups...

Edited by Delta 38

Could someone please pick some up for me too? I'd be interested in one or two Woody promos and three or four Buzz ones. I have some horses, Western figs, and other stuff to trade for them. Just shoot me a PM to let me know what you want.

Can someone please tell me how I can get the army man jeep promo.

Thanks

Eskallon

It's unfortunate that Buzz is on the Sunday, when the price of the newspaper doubles. I'll probably get more of Woody for that reason, but that's fine by me, I need all those accessories more than the bricks Buzz has. I don't own a single green snake yet, and I've only three of those flame parts.

I've no idea what the army jeep will be available through, if anything. Aside from the Tesco promotion, I've only ever got promo sets through the Mirror, and it ain't through them.

I got my promo set this morning. 65p for the Mirror and £1.50 for a bus ticket, not a bad deal at all!

I got a rake of them too. I was extremely pleased to find that each promo comes with a spare flame piece. That's the piece I needed most, so now I have twice as many as I'd expected!

It also has a spare black clip piece, but I have hundreds of those anyway.

if people would like these promos and can't get them give me a PM as I have 5 buzz's and 4 woody's, the will be a small charge on £2 plus postage each but I think that is reasonable as the paper here is scotland is £1.50

Edited by danim

Ive got a few going spare as well. Managed to get 7 woodys and 3 buzz's. Only want one for myself so 6 woodys and 2 buzzs spare.