WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Pants-less at McDonald's

I go to McDonalds and take my pants off. It feels natural :sweet:

Fitting End

It was freshly chalked. :cry_sad:

Given by Hinckley, probably. Pool cues do not fit down there. They just don't.

Died on cue

I'm more embarassed with such a horrible pun under my name than I am with the death itself. :wall:

Died on cue

I'm more embarassed with such a horrible pun under my name than I am with the death itself. :wall:

:roflmao: Most hilarious title I've seen in a while.

Mesa love CW - From KDM, because I don't love CW and I don't love Gungans, ( :angry: ) yet I've been building some CW lately and I watched the season premiere of CW Season 4.

Mesa love CW - From KDM, because I don't love CW and I don't love Gungans, ( :angry: ) yet I've been building some CW lately and I watched the season premiere of CW Season 4.

Hey, it could've been I heart George Lucas. :laugh:

Hey, it could've been I heart George Lucas. :laugh:

That wouldn't have been so bad, since Lucas made six rather good movies. (the OT and the first three Indy movies)

But those of you who can give titles, don't get any ideas. :angry:

Where'd your new title come from?

...me. :blush:

My old one was a bad joke by me and I didn't find it funny anymore.

Take On Me

Guess it comes from my love for A-HA and music of the 80's.

No idea who did it though - ISC could be a good guess? :sceptic:

>-- Stupid Cupid --> <3 :laugh:

Got this from Bloodbrick II as I used the cupid's arrow on Hinck and made him love Shadows for a day. Im guessing it was from Hinck.

I had to do it! I knew it was going to be too funny to miss an opportunity like that. You believe dont you Hinck? :look:

Hinck you're so hot you come up in my iPhones auto-correction since I love you so much. :wub_drool:

I used the cupid's arrow on Hinck and made him love Shadows for a day. Im guessing it was from Hinck.

Bastard. :tongue:

I wouldn't have been so kind. :hmpf_bad::laugh:

Photoshopper Extraordinaire - Presumably for my work on the Showcased MOC banners for the Star Wars Forum Blog. From KDM, who's evidently attempting to give out titles at a faster rate than ISC once did. Only better. :poke: I like this one. It's exponentially better than 'Mesa love CW'. :sweet:

Just noticed my new one.

Lost in Space - A fitting tribute to the sacrifice of Stanley Spussemmin, elongated space hero. :cry_happy: By either KDM or Rufus. Thanks.

Edit: List updated to here.

Edited by CorneliusMurdock

Lost in Space - A fitting tribute to the sacrifice of Stanley Spussemmin, elongated space hero. :cry_happy: By either KDM or Rufus. Thanks.

Poor Stanley. :cry_sad:

Edit: List updated to here.

And being a good Fellow. :sweet: Izzy will be around to ruffle your hair in a minute. :grin:

- Comic megablocks expert! [I got this new one for correcting our dear Ambassador CopMike in saying Wonder Woman is a DC character and not Marvel. He then pointed out I was being a smartass. I Scream Clone (I suppose), did the rest]

My first one! :cry_happy:

"Here's your hero- now he's sub zero"

Peppermint M was the last person who is able to give titles to visit my profile so I'm assuming it's her, but that was two weeks ago! Did I really not notice it for that long? *huh*

I think mine has to do with my contribution to underwater month :grin:

Thank you!

"Megabluck me, I've lost my panties

I'm guessing KimT since I tried to post a picture of panties for him, but my link failed and I cursed, turns out it's Hinckley who loves the panties :laugh: (It's way more innocent than it sounds)

"Megabluck me, I've lost my panties

I'm guessing KimT since I tried to post a picture of panties for him, but my link failed and I cursed (It's way more innocent than it sounds)

:innocent:

"Too boldly go where Ice Cream is" probably due to my Fellow dedication MOC featuring green classic spacemen, and being I Scream Clone too :laugh:

Correct Boy Wonder!

My first one! :cry_happy:

"Here's your hero- now he's sub zero"

Peppermint M was the last person who is able to give titles to visit my profile so I'm assuming it's her, but that was two weeks ago! Did I really not notice it for that long? *huh*

I think mine has to do with my contribution to underwater month :grin:

Thank you!

Nope, not really.

I was reading a topic and then I saw your username and it instantly reminded me of The Running Man and an epic comment by Arnold S.

Sorry :laugh: