Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Hog's Head

It seems to me that Prof. Longbottom is as forgetful as he was during his youth. :laugh:

Wait wait wait. You keep saying "invincibility cape". Do you mean "invisibility cape", or is there actually a cape in Harry Potter that makes the wearer invulnerable?

Sorry, I it appears on spell checker, and at a glance it looked right.

It seems to me that Prof. Longbottom is as forgetful as he was during his youth. :laugh:

Where did I put my Remembrall? :tongue:

Still waiting for night actions from three people. Please send them in 24 hours, or you'll miss the chance. Thanksies! :wink:

Thanks for a great game so far Sandy. :thumbup:

I will leave today and be back on the 28th, enjoy the game and I will try and keep up if I can but good luck to everyone. :classic:

Eskallon

There's been a minor delay in schedule (went to see Inception today, what a fantastic movie it was!), so Day Five will be up sometime tomorrow.

I got everybody's night actions except one, but it's too late to send that in now. I'll also send the results of your nightly tricks to you guys tomorrow.

Until then... :wink:

I am finally back after my intense training. Sorry for the trouble. I will now be able to play the rest of the days with 100% focus. Thanks for your understanding for my lack of participation for the past few days. :blush:

Results from the actions of Night Four should now all be sent to your PM boxes.

Day Five will begin later today.

Day Five will begin later today.

Today? But it's 11.20 pm here... :grin:

I guess I'll get into it when I wake up tomorrow! Don't post too much... :wink:

~Peace

Today? But it's 11.20 pm here... :grin:

I guess I'll get into it when I wake up tomorrow! Don't post too much... :wink:

~Peace

Oh pishposh, it's obviously 2.26 PM in all the important places, like my home. :tongue:

It took longer than I expected, but Day Five is now up.

In case somebody is confused about iamded's continuing role in this game even though his character got killed, I just want to say that it was one of his night actions from the beginning to become a ghost if killed, so it wasn't something I just added this night to "even the odds" or anything like that.

Iamded will remain in the game for the rest of its duration, keeping his night actions and being able to speak in the Day-topics, but he cannot vote. Neither can he be voted out or killed off, so please consider what night actions to use on him. He will not be counted as a winner after the game ends, though, no matter what the outcome is.

I hope everyone understands and accepts this twist. Thanks! :classic:

It took longer than I expected, but Day Five is now up.

In case somebody is confused about iamded's continuing role in this game even though his character got killed, I just want to say that it was one of his night actions from the beginning to become a ghost if killed, so it wasn't something I just added this night to "even the odds" or anything like that.

One question - does he still count as an obstacle for the scum in this game to overcome? Usually scum have to outnumber the innocents, so does Iamded still count for one of those to outnumber?

One question - does he still count as an obstacle for the scum in this game to overcome? Usually scum have to outnumber the innocents, so does Iamded still count for one of those to outnumber?

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding. Iamded is not counted as an obstacle for the Death's Hallowed (since he cannot win the game) nor does he affect the number of votes to get an eviction (since he cannot vote). Iamded is a sort of a "half-player", just like his character is half-visible. :laugh:

Impartial mean neither Innocent nor Death's Hallowed, so sort of the neutral side. They can have different criteria to "win", but most of the time it's simply 'survive'.

He will not be counted as a winner after the game ends, though, no matter what the outcome is.

:cry_sad:

I'll be a winner in my eyes... :cry_happy::tongue:

I'll be away for holidays from 26 juli till 30 juli, I probably will be able to comment on the 26th and the 30th. I'll be on the lookout for a internet cafe. So expect a little bit less activity from me, I hope I'll still be able to vote and hand in my night action. Sandy can I vote and hand in my night action before nightfall?

I'll be away for holidays from 26 juli till 30 juli, I probably will be able to comment on the 26th and the 30th. I'll be on the lookout for a internet cafe. So expect a little bit less activity from me, I hope I'll still be able to vote and hand in my night action. Sandy can I vote and hand in my night action before nightfall?

Voting starts today, so you'll have ample time to do so. But yes, you can send in your night action beforehand. You'll be back before Day Six ends, most probably.

The conclusion for Day Five has now been posted. I'd like to thank Roncanator for playing with us, sorry your game ended at this point.

Again, the remaining players can keep sending me their night actions for Night Five. There is no hurry, since we'll be getting visitors this week so I doubt I will get the next day-topic up before the weekend. I'll have to see...

I've been following along, this is a pretty good game you've got here :classic: Bad guys always seem to win...hmm. I like the scenes and all the acting abilities of you guys.

Just a heads up, I'll be traveling from tomorrow through Sunday. I should have Internet access, but if for whatever reason that doesn't work out, you'll know why I'm not participating. :wink:

The game's been a blast so far! Sandy, I'm loving all the gorgeous sets and lavish language. Probably the best Mafia experience I've had here at Eurobricks. :wub:

I gotta say, this whole 'being dead' thing is fun! It's like I was made for this part! (Or at least adequately named... :tongue:) All the fun of playing in a Mafia, without all the pressure of having to do anything! :laugh::wink:

~Peace

I've been following along, this is a pretty good game you've got here :classic: Bad guys always seem to win...hmm. I like the scenes and all the acting abilities of you guys.

I've been following it, too. Am I allowed to weigh in on whom I think is a Hallowed?

I've been following it, too. Am I allowed to weigh in on whom I think is a Hallowed?

No. That's for the players to do.

Like Millacol said, it would be polite to leave the speculations to the in-game topic meant for the players. I'd like to hear if your suspicions were correct once the game is over, okay? :classic:

Oh, and thanks for asking first!