Sign in to follow this  
Brickdoctor

[MOC] Micro Interdictor Cruiser

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Yet another contest on MOCpages. :hmpf_bad: Why do I keep getting invited to them anyways? Every contest always ends in other contestants complaining about how unfair the contest was. Typical.

1264808593m_DISPLAY.jpg

This was one of the most complex MOC's I've done to date. In order to fit the 3-wide domes which I was determined to use, I was forced to use a Technic and rubber-band assembly that made the central spine 1 stud wide - and the gap between hull plates near the engines was 2 studs wide. In the end, the model is/was held together with flimsy illegal connections, good intentions, and a whole lot of luck.

See more on MOCpages.

12648085951_DISPLAY.jpg

C&C welcome.

NICE. Really Nice. Another impressive MOC 'Brickdoctor'! It's a cute little cruiser yet the design is so complex for such a small-scaled ship. Great job on that one! pirate_thumbup.gif

NICE. Really Nice. Another impressive MOC 'Brickdoctor'! It's a cute little cruiser yet the design is so complex for such a small-scaled ship. Great job on that one! pirate_thumbup.gif

Thanks. This is probably the most complex MOC I've done so far, mostly because of the size.

I like it, I especially like that we get to see the inner structure. Very inventive.

I like it, I especially like that we get to see the inner structure. Very inventive.

Thanks. I decided to show the interior just to prove the complexity of the model.

Very nice!

This is one ship that mostly us real STARWARS nerds would know about :tongue:

Overall very nice MOC and very accurate :thumbup:

You've done it again 'Brickdoctor' - very clever construction - good one and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow. Definitely a nerd ship, but a really cool ship too. Impressive execution, and crazy technique. Being the new guy, I have to ask about the crazy looking script... is that basic or something?

Being the new guy, I have to ask about the crazy looking script... is that basic or something?

Aurebesh.

I remeber that those cruisers are also in the game empire at war.

Correct. One of the best tactics is to leave the gravity well generator off until the Rebels start to retreat, and turn it on right as the retreat timer reaches 1. This way, you maximize the time that your units move ultra-fast against defenseless Rebels.