Kerntechniker

Tradingship

[pid][/pid] 102d

Hello fellows,

a long time I've been mocing a trading ship. Here is the result from my first "shot". :pir-laugh:

Comments are welcome :pir-wink:

trading_ship_03.jpgtrading_ship_02.jpgtrading_ship_01.jpgtrading_ship_05.jpg

That's pretty good. I love it. I think you need to work on the cabin more and add windows (unless you didn't have any, that's what KingoftheZempk and I did for our cabin, oh, our ship is called the USS Revere. I'm sure you can find it just don't bump it if you do, thanks :pir-wink: ) Anyways, I would love to see more ships like that.

P.S. What is that green guy doing behind the captain? He looks like he's in a strangly mood. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

This here is a neat little ship! It looks fast too! I think you should try to get a better anchor though, and did you forget the flag on the back flag-pole?

I like the black and gray color scheme, and the way you used the sloping bricks in the front.

Nice one. :pir-classic:

The shape is really appealing to me, and the grey colour looks good on it.

As it is a trade ship, where are the wares to plunder? :pir-tongue:

Those are the sails from the Imperial Flagship right? Looks like these are pretty good sails!

I've looked at a few of your MOC's this morning and they are very good. I think a white studio for better photography would make your MOC's look even better! Still, I like this ship, it's small but has lots of deck room for pirates. I sometimes feel crowded when placing figs on the deck of my BSB.

Great work.

Wow, nice work on the custom mid sections, and a very sweet ship design, well done! I like how realistic it looks :pir_laugh2:

P.S. What is that green guy doing behind the captain? He looks like he's in a strangly mood. :pir_laugh2:

Well normaly the green guy should hold the steering wheel. I haven't seen it's missing. :pir-grin:

Edited by Kerntechniker

I love the ship it could though at least have a cannon in the mid part where there is no railing AND if ANYONE can help me find parts for the new ship im building the HMS Charleston it would be a great help it is a double layered ship with five cannons a cannon deck holding four the the cannons and wait oops seven cannons four on bottom ( wheels to move to each side ) and UGH six cannons four on bottom as i said they go to either side with wheels two on top and a crew of i forget.... anyway please help with tips and stuff bye!

I loved a lot your ship. It have a very good proportion and color scheme.

Good Job!!!

Uvga

Hello. I've just registered for telling you that your ship is very similar to one that I am finishing. (Im sewing the sails) I'll upload some photos as soon as I finish it.

And well done for your ship!

I love it, dying to know whats in the cabin and hold. A few arched windows in place of those angled pieces on the side would be a killer upgrade. I think ill build a prototype of your ship and mess with some design differences. Love the idea, good thinkin.

A BEAUTIFUL CIVILIAN VESSEL! I love it! I like the choice of colors, use of Imperal Flagship Sails, Armada doors, the time machine hulls, the grey, the tan...everything is wonderful! :pir-sweet: Great job! :pir-vader:

Man, wouldn't this thing look good sailing into my spruced up Imperial Trading Post?! :pir-cry_happy: (I added more figs, details, features, and cannons, etc) :pir-tongue: