Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

Bumping List of Shame

But then there's the problem of people thinking of it as a reward and a joke instead of a punishment... default_sceptic.gif

...Is that a hidden bump? *oh2*

I say you give everyone who bumps a thread here a humiliating tag, like one in big bright red letters that says 'I'm on the Bumping List of Shame!' :tongue:

Where would it go? In the signature?

If it would go in the sig, the violator could simply edit his sig.

Where would it go? In the signature?

If it would go in the sig, the violator could simply edit his sig.

A tag. Unremovable and goes under your Avatar. :wink:

Maybe a trip to the Chamber will suffice :devil:

That's what I thought when I saw Jims post :laugh:

BTW ISC, is there an actual forum that banned members are redirected too? Or is that just the expression used when referring to the group of banned/temporarily banned members?

Edited by DobbyClone

BTW ISC, is there an actual forum that banned members are redirected too? Or is that just the expression used when referring to the group of banned/temporarily banned members?

You don't get banned at once, you are pretty much put on parole, and all forums are closed to you but the Chamber. If you are redeemed, you are released. If not, you are dropped in a spike pit with poison snakes crawling around you, along with flesh-eating ants. Then comes the fire...

It's an actual place; I've never been there, but you can see the skin in the little drop down list on the bottom of the page.

By the way, if you've never noticed before, persistent bumpers often go into a special user group: [bANNED]. :wink:

It's an actual place; I've never been there, but you can see the skin in the little drop down list on the bottom of the page.

By the way, if you've never noticed before, persistent bumpers often go into a special user group: [bANNED]. :wink:

Yeah, I know that. I was just wondering about the chamber. Thanks for the answers guys!

Off topic. :wink:

So does the "no necro-posting" rule still count in BST?

Please clarify; do you mean posting in old topics?

...Is that a hidden bump? *oh2*

Yeah, it's a punishment for bumpers; they bump their topic, I post here and bump them back down! :devil:

But then there's the problem of people thinking of it as a reward and a joke instead of a punishment... default_sceptic.gif

Yeah. Punishment tags aren't going to happen.

Maybe a trip to the Chamber will suffice :devil:

:laugh: Only if the symptoms persist.

If not, you are dropped in a spike pit with poison snakes crawling around you, along with flesh-eating ants. Then comes the fire...

:tongue: You forgot the country music.

Sign in to follow this