Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Bongo Surface Arrival

AWESOME just SMEGGING AWESOME - how do you keep doing these 'ACPin' ! :laugh:

Man, you are good at SW MOC'ing !

Fantastic buildings - I think 'BlueBard' and alike would be impressed too !

The Bongo itself - BEAUTIFUL !

I'm a conformist! 'ACPin' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I'm convinced that ACPin is a robot from the future with super MOC building skills programmed in to hjis supercompter brain by all the greatest AFOLs.

Seriously, you're MOC's look like TLG made them to advertise the set and movie. I take that back, these are better than the displays that LEGO usually does.

Superb as always, I love it!

ACPin all I can say is that this is really good, especially the little details around the windows and the rocks just below the railings. Now all you need to do is make an equally smooth and accurate bongo - the set looks really out of place with the building and the water.

You know Big Cam the whole afol robot future thing kinda really makes sense!! :tongue: Just another brilliant MOC from Eurobrick's resident Star Wars enthusiast! The buildings are beautiful & I am once again in awe of your skills sir! Please keep providing us Star Wars lovers more of these movie moments!

wow, harry potter and prince of persia make good naboo?! I'd never considered it... terrific architecture, I think i like the patio best, the doors, plus the little gear n' torsos decoration. the bongo is the 'as is' set, right?

AWESOME just SMEGGING AWESOME - how do you keep doing these 'ACPin' ! :laugh:

Man, you are good at SW MOC'ing !

Fantastic buildings - I think 'BlueBard' and alike would be impressed too !

The Bongo itself - BEAUTIFUL !

I'm a conformist! 'ACPin' really I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Just I'm a conformist!, I say! This build illustrates the reason why I also do other themes cause you never know when you need some buildings. The Bongo is the system set unmodified.

I'm convinced that ACPin is a robot from the future with super MOC building skills programmed in to hjis supercompter brain by all the greatest AFOLs.

Seriously, you're MOC's look like TLG made them to advertise the set and movie. I take that back, these are better than the displays that LEGO usually does.

Superb as always, I love it!

:laugh: I've been called worse than that but that's in a good way I take!

Have you gone back to watch Episode I again?

Are we allowed to lick it? Awesome!

Lick it all the way. :tongue:

ACPin all I can say is that this is really good, especially the little details around the windows and the rocks just below the railings. Now all you need to do is make an equally smooth and accurate bongo - the set looks really out of place with the building and the water.

So you did notice those details. That thought crossed my mind after going through the final pics.

You know Big Cam the whole afol robot future thing kinda really makes sense!! :tongue: Just another brilliant MOC from Eurobrick's resident Star Wars enthusiast! The buildings are beautiful & I am once again in awe of your skills sir! Please keep providing us Star Wars lovers more of these movie moments!

You too? Need some rest after this but already planning for next month.

Simply incredible. I was right- it does have something to do with Star Wars :tongue: !

Yes, you were. :grin:

wow, harry potter and prince of persia make good naboo?! I'd never considered it... terrific architecture, I think i like the patio best, the doors, plus the little gear n' torsos decoration. the bongo is the 'as is' set, right?

Most of the roof tops in Theed were sand green (HP) and those new pieces from the PoP sets were just right. Yes, the Bongo is the unmod set.

Wow simply awesome job again sir I love it.

Thanks!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

:classic:

It's just wonderful ! :oh:

Great work ! :wink:

:sweet:

Amazing scene, I even like those duck-like things! :thumbup: (does SW even have ducks? :tongue: )

They were either geese or swan like from the movie but not ducks.

AC

They were either geese or swan like from the movie but not ducks.

But the phrase 'sitting ducks' is uttered in the movie.

Superb, although such a beautiful environment probably deserves better than the clunky 1999 Gungan sub.....

Great use of Harry Potter roof parts on the buildings, and I love the craggy shoreline using BURPs - it just looks stunning overall.

Great job !

Dr. D.

I love the whole scene the houses look great and the railing fits the Naboo look perfectly. The waves don't look quite right they are too scarce/too large. Also I never liked the 1999 bongo design, it would have looked better if you used a custom bongo design (which are by no means easy to make.) Overall a stunning design of a iconic scene. :thumbup:

But the phrase 'sitting ducks' is uttered in the movie.

You just don't quit, do you? :tongue:

You`r work is..............is............is just amazing! :classic: Great job! :sweet:

-

General Redwater

:classic:

Perfect scene and nice buildings from Naboo

Beatuiful Creation :cry_happy:

Those buildings were designed based from the actual props used in the movie.

Wow! I love the detail on those buildings! :wub: Fantastic!

Ditto.

Superb, although such a beautiful environment probably deserves better than the clunky 1999 Gungan sub.....

Great use of Harry Potter roof parts on the buildings, and I love the craggy shoreline using BURPs - it just looks stunning overall.

Great job !

Dr. D.

Yeah, that's what I felt about the sub after going through the final pics.

Had the BURPs (LURPs) sunk by two studs and splashed by the waves to cover them up.

I love the whole scene the houses look great and the railing fits the Naboo look perfectly. The waves don't look quite right they are too scarce/too large. Also I never liked the 1999 bongo design, it would have looked better if you used a custom bongo design (which are by no means easy to make.) Overall a stunning design of a iconic scene. :thumbup:

Ditto about the sub.

All I can say is wow...

WOW!

Thanks!

AC

Nice work.

Thanks. :classic: Lmk if there's anything in particular that you liked or not about it.

Nope :wink: .

Duh! To earn your mark, let's see if you can spot an error in the pic!

AC

Doh! It seems my guess was only off by one or two scenes! :tongue: Oh well. Great work again, ACPin! Loving the detail on those buildings and the overall smoothness of it! It's one of those dioramas where I feel a great urge to bust out some minifigs and recreate my favorite scenes from the movies and Battlefront II in it. :grin: However, I do have to agree with the others that the Bongo (which wasn't a very good set to begin with) looks quite ugly in this beautiful scenery. It was honorable of you to leave it unmodified, but it just doesn't work visually. :sceptic:

Now make another MOC! Another! ANOTHER! icon_e_geek.gif

:tongue: