GRogall

LEGO 8684 Minifigures Series 2 (Official Pictures)

Here are some small (Now some HR) pictures of the series 2 figures!

8684_box_in.jpg

High Res. 2004x1772 pxl.

8684_3.jpg

High Res! +2500 pxl.

8684_4.jpg

8684_b2-1.jpg

8684_lineup_serie2.jpg

High Res. 1772x658 pxl.

All 32 Together! 1794 x 1385

Can't wait another great set of figures are coming soon! :knight:

More Pictures June 4th 2010

leg8684_20_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_16_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_10_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_17_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_18_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_19_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_4_a.jpg.jpegleg8684_14_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_15_a.jpg.jpegleg8684_6_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_11_a.jpg.jpegleg8684_8_a.jpg.jpegleg8684_24_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_21_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_13_a.jpg.jpegleg8684_5_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_12_a.jpg.jpegleg8684_3_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_7_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_22_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_23_a.jpg.jpeg

leg8684_9_a.jpg.jpeg

Edited by grogall

Yay! Amazing news, grogall!

Thanks for these brilliant official pics! :thumbup::sweet:

Yes! Beautiful!

I can't wait for that Spartan!

Or that wonderful Karate master!

Or the mime! (Joker's henchmen :devil: )

Or the Pharaoh!

Or... wait, I think I'll just buy a whole box.

:thumbup: Thanks for the pics! I can't wait for the spartan and that mini statue :classic:

3 cheers for the Minifigs Series 2 pics! :cry_happy:

Thanks grogall! You are my hero. :wub:

Now I will have to sit back and enjoy these new images, plus this is totally amazing.

I thought we have an existing discussion for Series 2?? :look:

The surfer has awesome stubble and shorts.

I'M MELTING! I'M MELTING!

The Adventurer has the old tan pockets legs!

Beret isn't very good, In my opinion.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing the great images. Love that sombrero! :wub:

Edit: oh, and I love that Roman centurion.

Holy moly those are awesome. :oh:

Do we know when these are coming out? Thanks for the awesome pics!

You just keep on bringing us more and more pictures, grogall! Thanks so much for all your efforts! :thumbup:

I'm really excited about this series as much as the first; I'll have to get them all, too! I'm just hoping that TLG doesn't decide to make a series 3 right after this, because then I'll be broke. :grin:

So many cool accessories! I especially like the metallic gold minifig trophy and the red floaty thing. :wub:

Whoa!!! You are awesome grogall :thumbup: :thumbup:

Better than awesome, I dare say legendary :tongue:

:cry_happy: :cry_happy:

FREE LEGO to whoever guesses my favorite :tongue:

Surfer Dude!! (Obviously) :wub: :wub: He is amazing!! I love that surfboard :wub:

He accurately represents me in real life too :grin: (which I did not think was possible before :laugh: )

Also great is the sexy lifeguard :wub:

And not to mention the highly anticipated Hoplite/Spartan :oh:

great stuff :thumbup:

I love the Mexican. The beret will be nice. Disco Stu is cool too. Pharoah and the Greek look nice too. The trophy is a nice piece.

The surfer, Pamela Anderson, the vampire, witch, weighlifter, and policeman are all kind of meh...

Steve

The Adventurer has the old tan pockets legs!

No, They're shorts :cry_happy:

I need That Vampyre though! Frankly, they're all great! Are there any higher res pics?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks for the pics, grogall! I think I like these even better than the first series. So many great figures like the Vampire, Roman, Pharaoh, surfer dude... I think I love them all.

I especially like the Karate guy's hair (finally we get that piece in black). And the disco guy's fro, with which I can make a Lego figure similar to what I actually look like... if only it came in brown (yes, I have a fro).

I'm just about certain that I like the figs in series 2 more than those in series 1, and I thought the first batch was outstanding. TLC seems to be out doing themselves all the time!

As of now I'm in love with the Mexican (?) minifigure. The poncho, sombrero, and maracas are some of the greatest minifig accessories I've ever seen. :wub:

I simply love the diversity of all the characters! Series 2 looks like another winner. :sweet:

Is that singer figure Miley Cyrus? haha jk. Can't wait for these to come out! They all look awesome

Oh how cool! The Centurion shield reminds me of the old school round shields with the swirly pattern, or something a bit like it. Just like the first set, there are only about 3-4 I don't like. I hope for one more line, haha.

Man, this series is even better than the first! :sweet: I'll get all of them, except the four in the back row maybe, and at least three of that awesome Spartan! He even has side leg printing! I wonder if his chest will be a shiny or matte color. The surfer turned out much better than I expected! Every part on him is so useful! And after seeing The Penguin's PoPified avatar, I simply have to get that Pharaoh's staff! :tongue:

The "Most Uninteresting Fig" award probably goes to the Cop. There's nothing special about him except maybe his torso and whatever that tile is he is holding.

Isn't the Mexican racist :sceptic:

He is highly stereotypical, yes, but that doesn't mean he is racist. If that were the case, you could as well call the "It's a small world" ride at Disneyland racist. I wouldn't be surprised to see a "German" in the next wave with Lederhosen, pretzel, and beer. And quite frankly, I wouldn't mind a bit! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Wow these looks amazing! Definitely trumping the first series. The legs are really impressing me the most though. How can they get printing on the outside and inside of the Roman's legs! :cry_happy:

Thanks for the wonderful pics!

Is that singer figure Miley Cyrus?

:hmpf:

(Isn't the Mexican racist :sceptic: )

Its just ignorant :tongue:

Edited by Roncanator

So many good looking figs. I have to agree I think the second series is better than the first. Does anyone know when the second series will be released in North America or Ireland/England?

WOW :oh:

Look at all those unique parts! Why do I have to be a poor starving college student! I mean there is the amazing Afro, the minifig trophy, the aviator sunglasses head for the biker cop, the blue Binnie (not sure if it is new or not), the surf board, a microphone (those are handy for miniland concerts, and finally a real live Pharaoh and not just mummies.

Who would have ever imagined this back in the day???

I totally agree with those who say that the second wave is even better than the first one. I can't really express how I love all those details.....) Oh, that lovely classic vampire! :wub: Oh the singer, oh the surfer! :wub: *faints*

Those look great, it seems TLC has found a gold mine with those figs.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Is that singer figure Miley Cyrus? haha jk. Can't wait for these to come out! They all look awesome

yes it is. :tongue:

I've been calling her that since I first saw the preliminary pictures from whichever toy fair they were shown at. The hair and the mic will get use from me, the rest... let's just say the little girls in my life may get some new bald female minifigs :tongue:

the police officer and lion tamer (like the clown and magician) have no appeal to me at all, the mime kinda fits into that whole circus performer picture, but I actually oddly see his charm. the beret will find a use for sure.

and the rest are great! but the sombrero'd chap gets to be my favorite fig ever. and the 'fro is a dream come true. the sports and fitness figs are solid, from the accessories (surfboard! barbell! trophy!) to the apparel. the gold clad historical figures, the hoplite especially, are very well done, very cool.

But nothing gets close to topping the maracas player. not by a mile.