6093 Flying Ninja's Fortress  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding!

An excellent review, I've wanted this set for quite a while and now I want it even more. Sad thing is it's one of those sets that isn't that easy to get in the UK as it seems that they did sell to many here.

An excellent review, I've wanted this set for quite a while and now I want it even more. Sad thing is it's one of those sets that isn't that easy to get in the UK as it seems that they did sell to many here.

There's a nice boxed example for sale on eBay UK finishing later today I think, but you'll need to stump up at least £49.99 as that's the starting price........... I won't be bidding !

Dr. D.

I may write an illustrative article about this and the entire Ninja line, if there is interest.

I think that's a very good idea. Eurobricks is already a depository for Lego collectors, and the more thought out threads on the hobby, the more interest the site will have to people. I made a stab with my Photoshop thread, and the notion is, if you write it, they will read, to paraphrase.

I was working at Toys R Us when these sets were released, but I was only casually interested at the time. It took Star Wars to get me back into it. I'd love to read a history of the line written by someone who had a passion for them as they were released.

Anyway, the point of my original post was to say 'Good job!' A beautiful review of a beautiful set. I wish it wasn't priced out of reach at this point.

Stumbled on this theme a month ago (usually I'm a train buff) and seriously after being to Japan a few times and checking out real castles (Kumamoto Castle) this theme is a very good rendition! Sorry but I personally think Ninjago is a joke, don't get me wrong - I have about 6 Ninjago sets but compared to this original ninja theme I just think this is much more authentic and downright sweet :wink:

Currently I'm waiting on a large order of around 8 Ninja sets including this castle, it should turn up tomorrow hopefully! :wub: