CopMike

What minifigs are we missing - post your detailed suggestions here

I didn't get it at all.

I think you made a topic about future CM's and there is already a topic (this one) so it was merged. :classic:

I'd like to see some 19th century figure in line with the Sherlock Holmes fig.

Like Moriarty

Occupation/print on torso: Tux or fance clothing

Type of headgear: high hat

Type of facial expression: evil

Color on torso/legs: black

Accessory: walkingstick, cape

19th Century Bobby

Occupation/print on torso: Police

Type of headgear: Whahtcha call that bobby helmet?

Type of facial expression: serious/frightend? (dual face?)

Color on torso/legs: black

Accessory: Cape, Nightstick

Henchmen would look like dockworkers, cap, dirty faces, bare arms

Occupation/print on torso: dirty shirt, bare arms

Type of headgear: cap

Type of facial expression: angry

Color on torso/legs: brown

Accessory: wrench, knife, pistol

Some Damsel in distress :laugh:

Occupation/print on torso: fancy

Type of headgear: large hat

Type of facial expression: shocked/frightend

Color on torso/legs: blue, white, yellow (bright color)

Accessory: fan, handbag

I think you made a topic about future CM's and there is already a topic (this one) so it was merged. :classic:

Not really.

I added this minifigs ideas to this thread, whilst in the other it's just a guessing game.

Two different things.

1. Boy with american football jacket

Like the typical bully in the movies, maybe with an american football ball and sleepyhead's hair

2. Ballet dancer

Maybe a peach dress, a cloth one (layered) with the kimono girl's hair in brown with some printed flowers too. A unique and delicate face, not with a horrible grin.

3. Female movie star

Elizabeth Swann's hair in bright light yellow, a silver top with maybe Queen Amidala's new dress mold in silver too. Some sort of oscar.

4. Grandpa

Malfoy's hair in gray, and a pipe included

5. Some sort of Pocahontas

A Strict Teacher

Occupation/print on torso: Tan/Gray Suit

Type of headgear: Neat Hair

Type of facial expression: Angry or Slightly Crazed

Color on torso/legs: Tan/Gray Corduroy Pants

Not really.

I added this minifigs ideas to this thread, whilst in the other it's just a guessing game.

Two different things.

Not really.

You posted the same thing in this thread and made your own topic. Predictions are similar as ideas i.e what you would like/think to see as the next series.

Same things.

Not really.

You posted the same thing in this thread and made your own topic. Predictions are similar as ideas i.e what you would like/think to see as the next series.

Same things.

Not really.

I predicted a ballerina though I wouldn't like to see that minifigure. It's a guessing game.

Not really.

I predicted a ballerina though I wouldn't like to see that minifigure. It's a guessing game.

Regardless that is what the admin was trying to tell you and I am just explaining, that is all :classic:

i think ballerina is kinda hard to do. the most distinct features are the shoes and tutu but the shoes are kinda hard to do with the minifig's blocky legs.

i think the spanish bullfighter is a rather good idea and will very much come in a later serie. we have quite a few national figures like the royal guard for UK, the statue of liberty, the leprechaun, and i think the spanish bullfighter will come soon, if not next (s8).

the barmaid might be too controversial (i.e. promoting alcoholic beverage doesn't go well with the lego brand), so i think a german in laderhousen will be coming soon. probably a dutch milkmaid in clogs will be too.

too bad the current minotaur has normal legs and hands. i think that figure would be much better with woody sized hands and legs since they are supposed to be larger. same with the statue of liberty. i would switch them if only they come in brown. :-P

i like to see in future series, the use of larger arms and legs to depict larger mfs.

as for suggestion, i would go with a chinese fortune god for heritage symbol. it's quite popular around the lunar new year.

like this: http://www.atchleylab.org/FortuneGod.jpg

will need a new hat and can reuse the sensei wu's beard in black plus new torso prints. as accessory, perhaps a new gold nugget mold.

and since castle/fantasy theme is discontinued to make way for LotR, perhaps we can have a new troll or golem mf to continue with the monsters theme. this time, i would like to see a new head for the troll or golem with bulked up chest like the minotaur. and reuse the caveman club as accessory but in grey or dark grey. btw, is tarzan in s7 getting a new loincloth? if not, they should totally consider it as it can be reused as a troll's loincloth too. but in diff color/pattern of course.

There are so many possibilities still to think about, it will cost me (I'm sure).

Here's my list for series 8 (some I, or others, will have already mentioned, but

maybe they will be better noticed?) :cry_happy:

- Squaw

- Maori Warrior

- Conquistador

- Chinese Warrior / Terracotta Warrior

- Tin Soldier

- Fencer

- Torero

- Policeman in full Riot Gear

- Cameraman

- Old School Diver

- Venetian Carnival Guy

- Fakir / Snake Charmer

- Mariachi

- Modern Inca

- Devil / Angel

- Anatomy Model

Julius Cesar

Torso: armor with toga over top of it

Legs: continuation of torso

Headpiece: laurel wreath (like Darth Maul's horns)

Acessory(s): spear & sword

Roman Senator

Torso: toga

Acessory(s): scroll & dagger

Persian Soldier

Torso: armor

Headpiece: Persian helmet (from PoP)

Acessory(s): spear

Conquistador

Torso: Medieval clothes + armor (could be seperate)

Headpiece: Conquistador helmet (with plume?)

Acessory(s): musket & saber

I will post more when I think of them.

new one

Print on torso: buckle and a money bag

Type of headgear: Hood in regular GREEN

Type of facial expression: Frown

Color on torso/legs: printed legs green/brown

Accessory: Regular GREEN Cape, sword/bow

Aren`t all forestmen robbers and bandits :grin:

the barmaid might be too controversial (i.e. promoting alcoholic beverage doesn't go well with the lego brand), so i think a german in laderhousen will be coming soon. probably a dutch milkmaid in clogs will be too.

That can be true about the barmaid, maybe should change it to Oktoberfest Lemonademaid :wink::grin: hehe

and since castle/fantasy theme is discontinued to make way for LotR, perhaps we can have a new troll or golem mf to continue with the monsters theme. this time, i would like to see a new head for the troll or golem with bulked up chest like the minotaur. and reuse the caveman club as accessory but in grey or dark grey. btw, is tarzan in s7 getting a new loincloth? if not, they should totally consider it as it can be reused as a troll's loincloth too. but in diff color/pattern of course.

Isn`t there going to be a new troll in LOTR sets?

Conquistador

Torso: Medieval clothes + armor (could be seperate)

Headpiece: Conquistador helmet (with plume?)

Acessory(s): musket & saber

many have posted this idea too and i like it. i think TLC re-produced the helmet in the recent pirates theme b4 it was discontinued when PoTC was introduced. they should remake it again since the mold was clearly available. they should also reintroduce the armor mold from the 90s too. so far it only came in chrome silver. would be nice to see it in metallic silver, metallic gold and metal black (dark bley metal). would blend in nicely with the other historical figures too.

many have posted this idea too and i like it. i think TLC re-produced the helmet in the recent pirates theme b4 it was discontinued when PoTC was introduced. they should remake it again since the mold was clearly available. they should also reintroduce the armor mold from the 90s too. so far it only came in chrome silver. would be nice to see it in metallic silver, metallic gold and metal black (dark bley metal). would blend in nicely with the other historical figures too.

It was in a few IJ4 sets.

I doubt it would be that controversial since they have already released a barmaid and have promoted alcohol. It was a part of life back in Medieval times. Keg and Barmaid.

So they may release a barmaid, but since they have in other sets, they probably would do the laderhousen first.

I doubt it would be that controversial since they have already released a barmaid and have promoted alcohol. It was a part of life back in Medieval times. Keg and Barmaid.

So they may release a barmaid, but since they have in other sets, they probably would do the laderhousen first.

Yea thats true forgot about those. Hopefuly the make man wearing lederhosen in one MFS and then in the next they make women wearing Dirndl dress (oktoberfest barmaid) that would be cool :laugh:

Edited by Mencot

there is a difference in that one's medieval and the other is modern. just like how even the current police sets policemen do not carry a gun, while we still have muskets, guns and pistols for indy jones, pirates, etc.

i'm going to stick with my assessment that it's highly unlikely to be made.

there is a difference in that one's medieval and the other is modern. just like how even the current police sets policemen do not carry a gun, while we still have muskets, guns and pistols for indy jones, pirates, etc.

i'm going to stick with my assessment that it's highly unlikely to be made.

That is surely true that being a modern fig there could not be any reference to alcohol. But the figs dosen`t need to have mugs, it could just be 2 figs with Bavarian national dress or the Tracht. Male fig with lederhosen and hat. Female fig with Dirndl.

Aren`t all forestmen robbers and bandits :grin:

Yes but this is more of the robber bandit type. :laugh_hard:

Yes but this is more of the robber bandit type. :laugh_hard:

A rough neck rouge hehehe :laugh:

Edited by Mencot

A rough neck rouge hehehe :laugh:

Yeah often Forestmen are portrayed as the "Heroic" characters or faction with all the legends etc, this minifig would be of the more "marauding band" type. Not potryaed as Heroic but as a bandit. :laugh:

I don't know whether these have been mentioned before - but I don't think so:

Beekeeper

Torso: white jacket

Legs: white pants

Face: strained

Headpiece: beekeeper helmet with big trans-clear visor

Acessory: honeycomb, knife

Medieval Fanfare Player

Torso: yellow-light green with tower emblem

Legs: yellow-light green pants

Face: open mouth

Headpiece: brown cap with yellow and light green feathers

Accessory: golden fanfare, yellow-light green banner with tower emblem

Boy With Doner Kebap

Torso: light green T-shirt with red dragon sign, yellow arms

Legs: small pants, upper part white-black checked, beneath part yellow (that it looks like if the boy wears white-black checked shorts)

Face: enjoying

Headpiece: blond surfer's hair

Acessory: doner kebap

Girl With Candyfloss

Torso: white with T-shirt purple dragon sign, yellow arms

Legs: small pants, upper part purple, beneath part yellow (that it looks like if the girl wears purple shorts)

Face: enjoying

Headpiece: light-blue baseball cap with white front with black dragon sign

Acessory: candyfloss

Lego Store Saleswoman

Torso: black with Lego sign and yellow name plate

Legs: blue pants

Face: talking

Headpiece: brown zoo keeper's hair

Acessory: small City set, bag with Lego emblem

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officer