Rate this set.  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion!

• Poor
    • Below average
    • Average
    • Above average
    • Outstanding

Great review! I'm getting so excited to get my hands on these sets! As others have mentioned, it sucks that the dragon knights don't get a shield, but a set is never perfect.

I know there has also been a lot of talk about how the lion knights appear "good" and the dragon knights appear "bad," but you could always think of the dragon knights as the rough antiheroes and the lion knights as an evil, ignorant, theocratic monarchy.

Great, lovin' these Kingdoms sets,

Beautiful review, makes my anxiety to get these sets that much more! :laugh:

I want the knight in this set, but he comes in the 6918 Blacksmiths Attack.

Which should I get? I get more pieces in the latter one, but at the a higher cost. I conflicted.

I want the knight in this set, but he comes in the 6918 Blacksmiths Attack.

Which should I get? I get more pieces in the latter one, but at the a higher cost. I conflicted.

Well, in Blacksmith Attack you get a shield and a sword, here you get a polearm and no shield, otherwise the Dragon knights are identical. Personally I would think that BA is a much better deal as you also get a useful civilian minifig, but of course at the same time you don't get a Lion knight, which army builders might prefer.

Well, in Blacksmith Attack you get a shield and a sword, here you get a polearm and no shield, otherwise the Dragon knights are identical. Personally I would think that BA is a much better deal as you also get a useful civilian minifig, but of course at the same time you don't get a Lion knight, which army builders might prefer.

WEll the only reason I'm confliced at the moment is because I like the face of the knight in this one, but I'm not sure if it is the same in the Blacksmith Attack.

There's a sword for the Dragon in this set, too. I agree that the blacksmith set is overall much nicer, though.

This was the first of the new Kingdom sets my son and I bought. Up to that point he had focused on Star Wars. Then I bought this set. He took the Lion Knight and the Catapolt and I took the Dragon knight. He must have spent 2-3 hours trying to knock my man over with the catapolt. Fun Times. :laugh:

So what can I say, this set has a special place in my heart. :classic: