Sign in to follow this  
Ratshot

2010 Community Build Winners Announcement

cpcommunitybuild.jpg

The winner of the 2010 Community Build is.......

exotrator and his beautiful Cannon Foundry

cannonfoundry_004_resize.jpg

Congratulations from the whole crew here at Classic-Pirates.com

Send me a PM with your Name, Address etc. and I will send you your Cannon Battle.

Congratulations exotrator, you did awesome work whit your Cannon Foundry. I hope at you will make more óf these MOC`s and hopefully you will enjoy your prize. Once yet congratulations exotrator

Captain becker

Cheers exotrator :) Thoroughly deserved - and make sure you keep em coming!

Congrats Exotrator! I'm very pleased you won, as this was my favorite entry :pir_laugh2: I look forward to seeing more of your great work :jollyroger:

very well done , IS THERE A PRIZE FOR VOTING FOR THE WINNER ???? if so pm me , as i was the only person to vote for the cannon foundary , i especially loved the mediterean { spelling } tile roof... bring on the nxt contest i got me a pirate advent calendar to pimp

Very nicely done! Along with the poor house, and coastal cannon battery this was a favorite... Congrats, you earned it!

Congrats, Exotrator! This really is a great MOC (you were my close second in the voting)! Enjoy your cannon battle.

very well done , IS THERE A PRIZE FOR VOTING FOR THE WINNER ???? if so pm me , as i was the only person to vote for the cannon foundary , i especially loved the mediterean { spelling } tile roof... bring on the nxt contest i got me a pirate advent calendar to pimp

the winner was decided by popular vote - there were probably about forty people in all who voted for Exotrator. I don't know why you think you were the only one, but you don't get a prize. :pir-sceptic:

...very well done , IS THERE A PRIZE ...

No.

And for the hundredth time, there's no such word as "foundary"...

Congrats exotrator on winning with your lovely creation. I would also like to thank the staff for hosting such a wonderfull community build.

Bart

Congrats to all the winners, every one put forth some great entries. :pir-sweet:

Nice job exotrator! Love the cannons, especially the one hanging by the chain, and the figs! I'll need to try that out with the roof-love the alternating colors, did you put poles (like spears) inside?

-Santhor

Good job on a well deserved win, your entry was very worthy of the booty! :pir-sweet:

Unfortunately, there isn't a prize for voting for the winner, and you certainly weren't the only person to vote for the cannon foundry! But please pimp out your advent calendar anyway, and share it in the MOC Section, we'd love to see you work. :pir-classic: