Bricktrix

MOC: TPO Working Royal Mail pick up system

traintech1.jpg

4469672135_b35400ce37_o.jpg

Finally, after problem after problem after problem this now works well!!

I've just posted up images of this on Flickr. A fuller explanation of it all is on those photos.

4470443874_3e9df9bdd4_o.jpg

Link to Flickr pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31223598@N08/

Hope you like :) Any questions, just ask.

Edited by TheBrickster

Do you have a link to the extra pics on FlickRr? I'd love to see more. The carriage looks fantastic and with the mail pick up system it just gets better and better.

Laurie

That's a simple yet really ingenious system you've come up with, great work! Any pics of this one coupled with one of your great engines? :classic:

Thank you :classic:

Not yet I'm afraid, as the carriage still needs the undersides detailing.

Its been built to go at the end of the Scotsmans rake (all those coaches still need to be transitioned into 7 wide though!), but maybe behind a Mallard at some point, as this engine is still on my "to do" list?

Edited by Bricktrix

I couldn't believe that actually existed and worked this way... very clever.

I spy with my little eye something begining with, new steam layout :sweet: ? Anyway a very nice carrige, can't wait to see more of these :wub: . I can't see in the pictures but is it 6 or 7 wide? Instructions please! :)

Thanks, cb

Thank you guys :classic:

A drop off version built in also is certainly the next step, who knows when though, the next month or maybe another 2 years? I've had my fill of this one so far, so now its working well, it wont get rebuilt quite yet :wink:

It is 7 wide onto a 5 wide base. I didnt photo it fully as only one side of the roof is finished! Its metalic silver, hence the glare off it.

AWESOME idea 'Bricktrix' - love had you have the door open catches the mail bag ! :grin:

Great designing and dude, I'm a conformist! !! :sweet:

I actually had to do a double-take on this. It almost doesn't look like LEGO. I love the color and it's packed with details that make the design even better. I enjoy seeing your creations Bricktrix, especially the brick-built MOCs. :thumbup:

Thanks guys :classic:

I'm being asked everywhere for vids of it working. I'm afraid I'm not able to download vid from camera or phone to my PC, dunno why, it just never works or comes out at mickey mouse hi speed rate.

I'm hoping one of the more savvy Brickish members will be able to vid / download it for me at this years STEAM show in October.