jonfett

Lego World News + Lego Company History and News

Hey,

I just saw the new forum, Lego world News and I was wondering. What is the difference between that and the Lego Company History and News??? :huh: Its just that there aren't many posts in the current forum so why do we need both??

Jon.

Well "The World News" is about set that cannot fit in, at other places. So its nothing to do with company itself. The post that is in now, is about key chains

Oh right, I understand now :D.

I was just confused as to why there were two both with Lego news in the title :huh:

Jon.

Thanks jipay, I didn't think we needed 2 very similar forums. I guess its ok in the Lego theater but wouldnt it make more sense to put it in the Other News forum??? :huh:

Just wondering,

*EDIT* I thought I would move it anyway :D!

Jon.

Well this was also my feeling. I don't want anybody lost here, and if have the feeling to not anderstand the organisation of the forum, you are right to ask. It's better because you might not me the only one ;)

Well

It shows that a Dane does not get as confused as an French and a British Guy lol :rolleyes:

Yeah but does the dane who confuses get confused by the confused Brit who is confusingly confusing him??? :huh:

lol! :lol:

Jon.

It depends if the confused dane is more confused by a confused french confused by a brit ><

Confuse me if I am correct.... I mean correct me if I am confused but... WHAT? :huh:

The confused french confused by a brit who confusingly confused a dane has now confused the confusing brit! :lol:

Jon.

All that does not mattet, remembet it was an confused Dane that made Lego lol :P

Yeah, but only because he was sooo confused that he let his wooden toy factory burn down! :P

But that was good becuase now we have Lego as we know it! :D

Btw, aren't we going slightly off-topic. Good thing (n) BJ (n) isn't here or else we'd all be.... :o

Edited by Jedi Master Bj at 11:20pm - Jon, what have I told you picking on me constantly? Consider this a warning!

:lol:

Jon.

THIS is a very confusing thread... i forgot how it started.... and for this reason, you get a special smilie: <: (dont ask me why, i dont know... ;) )

Great a special smilie! :D

About the thread, it started a Long tome ago, in a forum far, far away.... :huh:

Jon.

It was about a new forum that double T created and that I deleted or something like that... Everything is going so fast here :P