Almirante Don Rodrigo

Community Build: Fort Powder Magazine

I hate to say it but this entry is too big, its 17x18 :pir-sceptic:

Edited by Ratshot

I hate to say it but this entry is too big, its 17x18 :pir-sceptic:

Actually the length is exactly 16, the width is 18 only if you count it at the pillars, the walls are at 16 studs. :pir_bawling:

Edited by Almirante Don Rodrigo

Well the building itself is great and the storage room seems to be packed!However to me it seems you mixed and matched to many colors i see white, black, yellow, and so on! But its a very good build.

Actually the length is exactly 16, the width is 18 only if you count it at the pillars, the walls are at 16 studs. :pir_bawling:

Alright, I did say we would allow a reasonable amount of overlap :pir-classic:

It looks really nice, Good Luck :thumbup:

Very nice building 'Almirante Don Rodrigo' - like the colour combo - power room one colour and the commander's dinning room another. :pir-sweet:

Better hope he has no soldiers or sailors upset with him or that dinner will be last - BOOM BOOM ! :pir-devil:

Great build and I'm a conformist! 'Almirante Don Rodrigo' really I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

A very nice entry into the Community Build! A really nice building. :pir-classic:

The powder magazine and dining room above it looks great. It's quite detailed as well!

Thanks for participating! :thumbup:

There is a lot of nice stuff in this MOC, like the chicken, the fireplace and the thing where the parrot is sitting on.

The building itself is also good, though it seems to me that it's quite hard to take off the roof because of all the studs :pir_laugh2:

Anyway, like I said, nice entry :thumbup: