Alamai

WIP HMS ... ?

when EVERYTHING is rdy (and thats still a lot of work to do), shell get some custom sails and custom rigging....

alamai

As Far as sails are concerned, I personally use Duck Cloth(Canvas), but a bit of forewarning if you use it, I highly recommend that you get them hemmed, or they'll fray around the edges...like mine have. But they look great as sails. Aha! Found the list:

Glorious Illustrious Courageous Zealous Tenacious Audacious Majestic Lexington Intrepid Triumph Centurion Triton Crusader Endurance Saratoga Agincourt Avalon Swiftsure Roanoke Union Exeter Success Adamant Hope Athena & Isis. Personally, I think Athena, Audacious, Centurion, or Sentinel would go nicely with that warship ‘a yorn, but that my good sir, is completely up to you. The perks of building a ship, is the promise of getting to name it whatever you wish to.

i just love it :pir-wub: it looks fantastic, i like all the details great work mate keep it up

Captain Becker

WOOOOW ...improvements??? this ship needs NOTHING to improve !!! its amazing! i have no words to add.I love the doors to the cabin...everything is perfect!

What the fack.. :pir-blush: you'r good:O

i like the 2 decks full of cannons.

do you already know a name?

it likes a fregat. and because a fregat is a speedfull ship i think you can call it HMS Interceptor

What the fack.. :pir-blush: you'r good:O

i like the 2 decks full of cannons.

do you already know a name?

it likes a fregat. and because a fregat is a speedfull ship i think you can call it HMS Interceptor

First of all, amazing build!

I have had my fair share of tinkering in MLCad, and can truely appreciate just how dedicated you were in the first steps to making this fine ship. Hopefully, you doing this helps show just how great the digital processes can be and just how valuable it is in planning. Unlimited bricks and building potential indeed.

I am so inspired by your creation I have fired up the old MLCad, and started to build my own, based on your design, imitation after all is the ultimate form of flattery. If you could find a way to share the file it would be awesome, I could study more indepth the techniques you have used.

Only one criticism my friend, the yellow bow ropes. I know its classic LEGO style, but your ship, only has that yellow part, it looks out of place, I would recommend a light brown, or perhaps dark tan a risker suggestion going for a gold look. It is only 1x3 plates after all.

Regards,

Cpt. PB

Absolutly Gorgeous! :pir-classic: It is really impressive. I wish I had the money to build something like that but, my funds are all tied up saving up the Prince of Persia sets. :pir-sweet:

loved the deck details and the comparison to the two imperial flagships. how long did it take to build?

"We're going to steal the ship?"

"Commandeer. We are going to commandeer that ship"

Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, in potc 1

Great Ship. I didn't read through all the posts (rather busy the last few months) so I don't know if she got a nice name. I love the bow and the tiled decks. The colors and overall shape is really nice as well.

I love the front and back parts, but also the beatiful masts!

Do you have the digital design of ur lesunkya or something which you can share to me? :sceptic: Dont need the details just the ground parts u know...

Thanks anyways