Sign in to follow this  
angel06

Endor and Hoth

gallery_101_23_281.gif

hello

Here are my two main dioramas that I made hoth and endor.

Endor have not ended yet because I change ceaselessly the configuration and my son often plays it.

The images now :wink:

dscn6285x.jpg

dscn6287w.jpg

dscn6288.jpg

hoth:

moncoinstarwar18.jpg

moncoinstarwar19.jpg

Once opened:

moncoinstarwar35.jpg

moncoinstarwar20.jpg

moncoinstarwar39.jpg

And in bonus dioramas with my venator:

moncoinstarwar.jpg

moncoinstarwar4.jpg

It is everything for the moment and I hope that he(she,it) will please you.

Has later

Nice dioramas and MOCs! The hoth base looks really great and I would love to see close ups of the snow on the outside and the details. Sharing some of your MOCs as well would be awesome!

Great work keep it up! :thumbup:

Thats a very nice collection you have: I can imagine your son has a LOT of fun playing with all of this.

I'd like to see Endor be a bit more green and have more tall trees, but Hoth especially is superb!

I'd love to have the space (basement?) you have to display your MOC's and diorama's... Ah well, my wife's promised me a Lego room when we move to a bigger place, somewhere in the next couple of years.

WOW! :cry_happy:

That endor MOC is Great! I sugest though, that you make the tree's alittle more round, they seem to be alittle to sqaure.

The Hoth MOC looks Incredible! :wub:

I love it how the top comes off, so you can play with the fighters inside. :wub:

The Venator is amazing! And so is that Beautiful SPHA-T :cry_happy::wub:

Your MOCs are really nice, looking forward to more!

CommanderFox

OH WOW :cry_happy: Thank you so much for posting these !! I love your Hoth diorama and how the roof lifts off !

but by the most amazing thing is the SPHA-T !! its so incredibly amazing ! id kill to have one like that !!

would it be possible to take some more pictures of that model ?

Your collection and MOC's are amazing, keep up the good work :thumbup:

The level of detail is excellent.

I would like to ask if you could post a closer pic of the shield generator in the Endor Moc. It could be a good inspiration for my base.

I also like the way you finished the landing pad in the Endor Moc too.

Do you have a gallery?

Thanks!

Two things - AWESOME Hoth base and AWESOME Endor Tree Houses ! :grin:

Thanks for posting these extra images of your MOC's - like I said AWESOME ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'angel06' I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

Stunning collection, your son is one lucky boy!! The Hoth base is just incredible.

Your son is a really lucky kid to play with all of those great mocs. I'm sure you've had to do quite a few repairs with him around though.

My favorite moc of yours is the hoth scene. Between the Endor and Hoth you have quite a few mortorized AT-ATs. You can tell that there was a lot of work and dedication put into all of these dioramas and mocs and its outstanding.

Thanks for sharing

Yes, your Endor and Hoth dioramas are truly remarkable. The official sets like the Endor bunker look tame by comparison (and the less said about the official Lambda shuttle the better!). You've also captured the Venator perfectly - I like the way it rises serenely above all the ground-based vehicles.

Respect for the time and dedication it must have taken to construct these, and thanks for posting!

Geonosis is beautiful. :cry_happy: We need more close ups!

Geonosis? Dont you mean Endor? :wink:

No, he means Geonosis. That would be where the buetiful SPHA-T and huge Republic and Clone armies would be.

Nice work, BTW. This is fantastic. However, the Intercepters really shouldn't be witht he Hoth diorama, those wern't built untill later. They would, however, work with the Endor diorama.

Nope. :wink:

It's where the SPHA-T is. :wink:

No, he means Geonosis. That would be where the buetiful SPHA-T and huge Republic and Clone armies would be.

Correct.

That is one amazing room, soo many bricks! :wub:

CommanderFox

Nope. :wink:

It's where the SPHA-T is. :wink:

Ah now I see it. I thought it was just a random battle going on.

Hello!

Those dioramas are truly inspiring. :classic: I guess you are still working on them, an ongoing process of improvement as you will always find something to add or modify. :classic: You're not only lucky to have a great collection but also to have enough space to present it. The dioramas really adopt the mood of the movies. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher