dscn6441x.jpg

dscn6509.jpg

dscn6519l.jpg

dscn6524.jpg

dscn6526.jpg

dscn6527p.jpg

it is everything for the moment

bye

Forget about the Hand, I'm more impressed with the Venator, the Endor scene, and the HUGE Hoth cave in the background. Have you posted them here?

The Hand itself - nice big MOC, but I'm not so sure about the black front - looks a little out of place. Great work though. :thumbup:

Forget about the Hand, I'm more impressed with the Venator, the Endor scene, and the HUGE Hoth cave in the background. Have you posted them here?

The Hand itself - nice big MOC, but I'm not so sure about the black front - looks a little out of place. Great work though. :thumbup:

I myself has been waiting for a Melevolance MOC. Nice job, BTW.

P.S. You should move those ARCs closer to the Hand, add any jedi Interceptors, V-Wing, or Droid fighters you have, and you've got a perfect Battle of Coruscant diorama.

The hand is Amazing! :wub: Well done with it!

I think though, the middle section should be alittle longer, it looks as though its been pushed together abit.

The Venator is incredible aswell! :wub::thumbup:

I I also agree with Rufus, that the Hoth diorama is incredible! :cry_happy:

Thats what Ive pictured doing for awhile now. :cry_happy:

You have an amazing Lego room there, so many spare parts!

Looking forward to more MOCs!

Perhaps some pics of your Hoth display?

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

This is a simply amazing moc. I'm sure that you already know that though. You executed the a model of Invisible Hand better then I've ever seen before. From the overall shape to the fine details and colors its breath taking.

How long did it take you to create this model? If its not to inappropriate, about how much does it cost to build such a ship?

The background of your pictures is also very interesting. You have a great collection. Poor people like me are only stuck with two Republic Gunships :tongue:

Your other mocs are also mind blowing. I really love your Endor scene and your Venator is equally impressive. For some reason I don't see a picture of the Hoth cave as recently commented. I can't wait until you show us a few up close shots of them.

Edited by Rock

Absolutely incredible !! this MOC is ENORMOUS ! i love it !!!

the massive dioramas in the background are very impressive, i would love to see some more pictures of the endor and hoth dioramas !!!

excellent MOC !! cant wait to see more from you :classic:

AWESOME Hand and Venator 'angel06' ! :sweet:

You have been very busy.......Endor and Hoth too !

Fantastic work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

hello

Thank you for your comments.

I am going to present you images of hoth and to endor quite has the hour.

Saddened for my English which is pathetic.

bye

Godly level of detail. Though I lost the pics of the last version, I'd love to see a side by side comparison if possible.

hello

Sorry no face has possible face because the first version was destroyed. :blush:

But I have the images still of the former quoted of the venator to give you an idea of the size which made

ih002.jpg

ih003.jpg

Has later for new image

bye

hello

The general shape of the rocket is ended.

More than the bottom has to make

big cam ,I like colors for the interieur :laugh:

dscn6541.jpg

dscn6544.jpg

dscn6545y.jpg

dscn6549.jpg

That's it for now, more than the bottom now has to make

bye

Your MOCs simply amaze me :cry_happy:

Although the black version was great I love that you are rebuilding it in grey instead of black, the details are so much more visible this way. I cant see many people building a MOC this size in a color and then changing it another, not many people have the amount of bricks required for this.

But well done, it's beautiful so far :wub:

As said before the background pictures of the Venator/Hoth scene/Endor scene are amazing too, (can't wait to see those in detail) as is your collection displayed on the shelves. Here I see some MOCs of the RGS in different colors. The Venator dwarves the TLC Star Destoyer like it's the Super Star Destoyer :laugh:

So keep those pictures coming. :thumbup:

Looking great!

Are you eventually going to change it all to light grey? it would look alot better imo.

As I have said before, you collection amazes me. :wub: I see alot of Gunship MOCs you have made, they look fantastic! :sweet::thumbup:

Great job!

CommanderFox

*huh* WOAH............Thats awesome!There all incredibly detailed and the Venator almost looks like a prop.Must have took a lot of work(and bricks :tongue: ).

Wow - that Invisible Hand sure turned out to be something truly amazing.

Bravo!! :thumbup:

Great and now it just has to be entirely tiled. :laugh:

No, just kidding - very impressive - now the Venator has got a challenging enemy. It would be great to see those ships fighting against each other in a stop motion brickfilm. :cry_happy: