Sign in to follow this  
Sir Gecko

Battle of Heroes

gallery_101_23_281.gif

picture_581.jpg

Been listening to the Star Wars, Revenge of the Sith music, a lot recently, and so thought I’d do a fiery Jedi scene. Jedi Master Gecko faces off against his former ally, now turned to the Dark Side (of course). :tongue:

picture_584.jpg

Enjoy!

Gallery once public.

Does this go here? It's Star Wars'ish, but not really Star Wars. Sorry if it doesn't. :look:

Very nice, if you swapped the minifigs around with Anakin (Ep 3) and Obi-Wan (Ep 3), you would have a great Episode 3 vignette.

Very nice, if you swapped the minifigs around with Anakin (Ep 3) and Obi-Wan (Ep 3), you would have a great Episode 3 vignette.

Thanks! I had planned to do just that, but found I was lacking in Minifigs. :cry_sad:

i LOVE how you did the lava ! very very effective ! great little Vig, i was always disappointed TLC never released an official play set like this ( excluding that crappy dual set...i mean really..what was that ? :sceptic: )

fantastic little creation !! :thumbup:

Cool scene, at first I thought it was suppose to be a scene from the movie, but then I read on. I really like the way you did the fire pit and suspended the figs. :thumbup:

Hello!

A good motion picture screenshot. I second the praise of the lava which looks really great by using many shades of transparent yellow/orange/red colours. The new big flames also contribute a lot to the atnosphere. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Great scene, I can only say again what has been said before, the lava looks great, and so do the pieces breaking away. Plus the poses are very nice too, they give a sense of dynamic.

And I know what you mean about the RotS music, it's epic!

Nice MOC. I was working on a bigger dual sceane, But most of my bricks (and space) is being used by my bigger MOC-in-making.

And I know what you mean about the RotS music, it's epic!

Yeah, I can play a chunk of Battle of the Heroes on Piano and Trumpet.

Great MOC 'Sir Gecko' ! :vader:

This is what happens when you fall to the dark side, you lose your friends and fashion sense ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

Does this go here? It's Star Wars'ish, but not really Star Wars. Sorry if it doesn't. :look:

Looks good to me, Star Wars was my only thought looking at it. Nice scene, well done.