Sign in to follow this  
501st Commando

Clone personal walker

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is a small walker for my Order 66 MOC. Looking on star wars.wiki.com I came across this, and though it might fit well with the 48x48. So here it is.

Main pic.

cabg_317.jpg

Another shot.

cabg_318.jpg

The front.

cabg_319.jpg

The back.

cabg_320.jpg

The side.

cabg_321.jpg

The interior.

cabg_322.jpg

Broken down into sub-sections.

cabg_323.jpg

Not too shabby. I was going to say the scale is off but I think the more I look at it, the more it makes perfect sense. I didn't realize how far back the fig sits until I scrolled down a bit. It looks really good, and very close to the image on the SW wiki site. Not a flaw with your model but the pilot being so far back, you think they'd have some nasty blind spots o the left and right.

Not too shabby. I was going to say the scale is off but I think the more I look at it, the more it makes perfect sense. I didn't realize how far back the fig sits until I scrolled down a bit. It looks really good, and very close to the image on the SW wiki site. Not a flaw with your model but the pilot being so far back, you think they'd have some nasty blind spots o the left and right.

Thanks, and as for the pilot, I just couldn't fit him anywhere else. I wanted the outside to be more accurate than having a bigger interior. The scale was very difficult since it is such a small walker, so I had to go a bit bigger than it should be. :classic:

This is a really cute looking walker :classic:

i think you got the shape of it quite well, but my favorite part is the legs ! they are constructed really well and look like they will stomp over anything !

great work on this one :thumbup:

Nice job with this one 501st Commando :thumbup:

The designe is nice, I really like all the greebles. :thumbup:

Nice job!

CommanderFox