Sign in to follow this  
SuvieD

The best looking brick building ever!

indexed.gif B-OV-26C

Brick building

Check it out. I have never seen a brick building look so good. It must have cost a small fortune to get so many dark red plates.

That is amazing :ohmy:

I looked at some of the other pics in the folder its virtuall all made from 2x1 plates it must have taken hours to build.

I've seen both creations before - pretty amazing. Though I've stopped wondering about where ppl get those amounts of bricks or plates :wink:

Then I stumbled upon this impressive way of using SNOT technique for a brick wall:

LEGO-Brick-Building-LUG.jpg

:ohmy:

The picture looks rendered but it's an actual model and he has built it. Read about it here.

I think there's sort of an instruction somewhere, also. Can't find it right now...

My only complaint with that one is the scale. :(

I usually give away or sell all my Technic and Belville figures. For it's scale this is the best I will say.

Instruction here.

http://news.lugnet.com/build/arch/?n=1813

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=145764

Stunning, too beautiful for words, really. But prohibitively expensive to use this tehcnique

i'm not so happy with the "no studs on top" technique for the pavement... the house is brilliant, but i think he should have used plates for the pavement... but then again, it's not MF scaled, is it?