Sign in to follow this  
nintha

Land speeder

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is a Moc not a Mod.

I got lukes land speeder at walmart the other day and it is a good set but, I didn't like the color scheme to much :sceptic: . So I knew it was something I could change to something I would like. So I did. I know the color scheme is bland to some people but I actually like it.

The story:

After Nintha Fett left the jedi he had began working on a battle droid which he named RR-27. He used him to help him fid and kill people who had bounties on themselves. He used the money to buy a round-trip-ticket to go to Kamino. At Kamino, Nintha had found out while he was still a jedi that Paltipane had cloned Nintha. He took the clone of himself away from the kamonians and had made sure it had not yet been corrupted(the clone was named Imiesots Klons). On Nintha's way back to Coruscant the ship was attacked by a bounty hunter Neuzticams Kontrabandists, who had a bounty on Nintha. Nintha proposed a deal that they would work together to capture bounties. Nintha, Imiesots Klons, and Neuzticams Kontrabandists went back to there ship where Nintha found enough parts to create a makeshift land speeder. He would later enhance it with many stolen prototype parts. This would eventally create his idea to make the Harbinger.

Overview.

4287434954_96c480ecfe_o.jpg

Overview (without figs)

4286695685_fe86d9abc1_o.jpg

Same feature as in the actual set.

4287434908_bac8ebf915_o.jpg

Charecters from left to right.

Imiesots Klons, Nintha Fett, RR-27, Neuzticams Kontrabandists.

4286695709_9effecbb88_o.jpg

Imiesots Klons is latvian for the reincarnated clone.

Neuzticams Kontrabandists is latvian for Untrustworthy Smuggler (Hmmm. :wink: ).

Some of these figures(ok three) are used for my charecter in computerbug's game Cyberpunk .

No I am not fluent in Latvien but I do have a friend who is and I kinda want to impress her.

I hope you like it and some of the things mentioned in the story are things I want to make like Neuzticams Kontrabandists's ship, which should be big.

Edited by KimT

More of a MOC than a mod, but either way it is a nice creation. But I don't get why you bought a core vehicle set knowing you didn't like the colour scheme, and then went a totally rebuilt it. As far as I can tell you only used the engine pods and the canopy from the original. Confusion aside I still like what you've done. It would look great with some kind of front armament or battering ram.

I like it, it's kind of like a dirty underground version of the landspeer for scum. It would blend in with a shady alley very well :thumbup:

I like it! At first I did'nt notice the mods but I really like them especially with the minifigures.

BTW what is that one minifigure's torso from, the second from the right next to the PM.

Awesome job. I really like the mods you did to it, and the figs are really cool :thumbup:

Great job! It kinda looks "camouflaged", and, as Big Cam said, would fit very well in a dark alley.. maybe as a Bounty Hunters landspeeder? :wink:

Thanks, for the comments everyone.

LEGOscum: I didn't know what I should put it as because I preety much built the same thing but in a new color and added more peices and I bought it because of I have never owned a lego land speeder before and I wanted the figs.

Forresto: It is the back of an Atlantis figures torso with the green filled in with black.

I would also put this as a Moc that is based of the real speeder.

You managed to make this one look like a "new" speeder compared to Lukes scruffy looking one!

I like the colour scheme so much! You really made it look really evil.

Great job over all, also slightly changing a few minor details.

This is more of a new MOC than a mod.

I love the new colour scheme and mods though, great work! :thumbup:

The figs are awesome too! :classic:

Thanks for the comments and yes I do agree now that it is a moc rather than a mod but, I can't change it so I'll do something else instead.

Hello!

I am somehow addicted by grilles tiles and especially the new grilled slopes, and that's why I like this speeder a lot. Nicely done! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you for your comments.

Legostein: I am also addicted to them :wub: .

parchioso: Really, I guess your like the first one who said that it looked like a military vehicle and not some underground version of a speeder. And yes mow that you said that it would look like something Republic comandos would use.

Its a pretty cool mod of it. It would look really nice in a scene of the lower levels of Courscant.

Great work!

Nice MOC/MOD Nintha. The drab color scheme works well for the speeder, and also blend well with all the greebly-plates. I like that extra detailing of your own on the hood.

Overall, with the figures, it makes me think Sith-era for some reason, not sure why. Maybe jsut because during the Sith era times were dark, and this is a dark-looking moc with dark looking figure.

Thanks again for the comments. :classic:

Clone O'Patra: I have been playing KOTOR for the past couple of days which I am preety sure close to the Sith-era. So that might have been an influence.

Roncanator: I will try to make a scene of that but I cannot promise.

i REALLY love the colour scheme !! this looks fantastic !

it looks like something the empire would use ( Lego wise, since the colour scheme is mostly Grey and black )

you did a great job on this one :thumbup: